New Project X LS Iron Shaft

speeder757

7 hours ago, QuigleyDU said:

Yeah, I have tried them. They are stiff but manageable. I just got some steelfiber 125X shafts I am installing to try. My first steps into composite iron shafts. Curious how it will go. Trying sight unseen. 

Played steelfiber 125x for awhile and my accuracy suffered.  When hit well yes I gained some distance, but that wasn't what I was looking for. I couldn't get them to go consistently straight and some shots just sailed and didn't go the distance I was expecting.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BigHook25 said:

Played steelfiber 125x for awhile and my accuracy suffered.  When hit well yes I gained some distance, but that wasn't what I was looking for. I couldn't get them to go consistently straight and some shots just sailed and didn't go the distance I was expecting.

Interesting.. I will have to see how it goes. No previous experience. 

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

On 5/3/2022 at 8:15 AM, QuigleyDU said:

Interesting.. I will have to see how it goes. No previous experience. 

Hopefully it will work out for you.  Mine didn't go well, and that was when I moved and gave the Modus 125x a try.  I know the weight of the club was fine, but it did have a different overall feel and balance which may have made me struggle a little.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BigHook25 said:

Hopefully it will work out for you.  Mine didn't go well, and that was when I moved and gave the Modus 125x a try.  I know the weight of the club was fine, but it did have a different overall feel and balance which may have made me struggle a little.

Yeah, we will see. I have no idea. 

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 10:30 AM, swgolf12 said:

My set of 7.0 LS Shafts should be in by Friday according to my club guy so hopefully should have them all built up for after the holidays and can give some direct comparisons to C Taper 130X. I think i'm going to shaft up a 6 iron straight in and try that first to see if I like them straight in or if I'll want to SS1X.

Keep ya posted.

Did you end up staying straight in or soft stepping?

On 5/14/2022 at 12:20 PM, Pnwpingi210 said:

Did you end up staying straight in or soft stepping?

Straight in. They don't feel as stiff as regular PX 7.0 IMO which I feel play stiffer than CT130. Happy I went with them over the C-Tapers. Played all 2021 and so far in 2022 with no bent tips and the performance is very similar. 

Epic Speed LS 🔷🔷🔷 9* Hzrdus Hulk Smoke 6.5TX 
X Hot 3 Deep 14.5* Matrix Ozik 8M2 X Flex
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 KBS 105X
T-MB 4 PX LS 7.0

Nike VR Pro Combo Pocket Cavity 5 Iron, 6-9 Blades Oban 125X
RTX Zip Core 46 Oban 125X

Vokey 50M KBS Tour 130X

Vokey 54V KBS Tour 130X

Vokey 60M KBS Tour 130X
Champions Choice Newport Plus MMT 135

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a set of i59 with this shaft stock in it. I will write back after tommrows round on shaft. Im not a fast swinger.. driver anywhere from 95 to 100. 7 iron 145 yrds but i have played pjx 6.0 shafts in xforged with great success. My lowest round ever matter of fact. So these pjx ls shouldnt be too different. We will see...

I played my round today with my new ping i59 with PJX LS 6.0 shaft. 

I have been playing PJX rifle 6.0 for about a year in xforged 18 irons so im comparing how those were plus what ive read so far about the LS shaft.

I pull a 7 usually if im 150 out and flat. If its uphill or windy or just not swinging to great that day i will club up to a 6. Not a fast swinger with irons and driver shots vary from 230 to 280 tops. 

From what i read.. this shaft should be very stiff stout low launch and spin and only for high swing speed players. From what ive just experienced... all lies imo. 

The shaft was actually a notch easier and nice to swing the my pjx rifle. It stable but a touch more active. Not a noodle. Id say it was stiff but a perfect version of stiff. Shots stood online pretty much all day accept for maybe 3 or 4 which you have to expect. They are called Low spin but me personally i hit and held greens all day that were very.. very.. very.. quick. 4 iron 175 stuck to green and couldnt have moved more then a yard or two after landing again on about the fastest greens i see all year. Low spin... non issue for holding greens for me. Low spin couldnt have been more then the 500 rpm off i keep reading which for me was very nice. Flight all day wasnt super low id say it was a perfect mid flight. Every iron seemed to fly with the perfect trajectory not high just mid and out to its target very nice.

The lowest shaft ive ever hit so far were kbs tour v which i liked. I can honestly say these are not hard to swing at all and pair very well as a stock shaft with ping i59. I can say i can move on from my xforged with rifle to the i59 with LS confidently in just one round. That says alot. Everyone is different but these shafts are playable to most swing speeds imo.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thinking about changing to the PX LS shafts.  I'm looking for more feel, and a lower launch than $-Taper.  I played C-Taper 130, and went to $-Taper 130 hard-stepped to try to get a little more feel out of my clubs, and while I succeeded, I'm just not 100% happy with my setup (MP20 MBs).  

I also play my irons +1", so on paper here, I'm thinking I could play the 6.5s and really get more feel because they should be a bit lighter and softer than my $-Tapers..   but would that be TOO soft with the extra length?  I suppose I could hard-step them to make up for the added length and hopefully get them back close to 6.5s.  I don't think I'd want to go 7.0 as I would for sure lose the feel I'm looking for.

My concern about going too soft though is having balloons that go left.  

I have a moderate to aggressive tempo, and stock 7i is about 178-180.  

Just looking for some comments on this.  I'm going to go try some things next week probably.

13 minutes ago, dbornack said:

Thinking about changing to the PX LS shafts.  I'm looking for more feel, and a lower launch than $-Taper.  I played C-Taper 130, and went to $-Taper 130 hard-stepped to try to get a little more feel out of my clubs, and while I succeeded, I'm just not 100% happy with my setup (MP20 MBs).  

I also play my irons +1", so on paper here, I'm thinking I could play the 6.5s and really get more feel because they should be a bit lighter and softer than my $-Tapers..   but would that be TOO soft with the extra length?  I suppose I could hard-step them to make up for the added length and hopefully get them back close to 6.5s.  I don't think I'd want to go 7.0 as I would for sure lose the feel I'm looking for.

My concern about going too soft though is having balloons that go left.  

I have a moderate to aggressive tempo, and stock 7i is about 178-180.  

Just looking for some comments on this.  I'm going to go try some things next week probably.

I switched from $ taper 130x to px ls 6.5 recently. Don't have detailed numbers available, but the ls certainly don't feel softer. Ball flight has come down a bit as well. They do feel a bit lighter, not surprising since they literaly are. Not a huge difference in performance overall though. 

6.5 single hardstep to stiffen them a bit at the extra length sounds good, will also make them slightly heavier. 

Best would be to try in one club though.

5 minutes ago, Trippels said:

I switched from $ taper 130x to px ls 6.5 recently. Don't have detailed numbers available, but the ls certainly don't feel softer. Ball flight has come down a bit as well. They do feel a bit lighter, not surprising since they literaly are. Not a huge difference in performance overall though. 

6.5 single hardstep to stiffen them a bit at the extra length sounds good, will also make them slightly heavier. 

Best would be to try in one club though.

Yeah, I have some spare heads to try that in actually. 

On 5/31/2022 at 2:37 AM, iNeedMoreGolf said:

I played my round today with my new ping i59 with PJX LS 6.0 shaft. 

I have been playing PJX rifle 6.0 for about a year in xforged 18 irons so im comparing how those were plus what ive read so far about the LS shaft.

I pull a 7 usually if im 150 out and flat. If its uphill or windy or just not swinging to great that day i will club up to a 6. Not a fast swinger with irons and driver shots vary from 230 to 280 tops. 

From what i read.. this shaft should be very stiff stout low launch and spin and only for high swing speed players. From what ive just experienced... all lies imo. 

The shaft was actually a notch easier and nice to swing the my pjx rifle. It stable but a touch more active. Not a noodle. Id say it was stiff but a perfect version of stiff. Shots stood online pretty much all day accept for maybe 3 or 4 which you have to expect. They are called Low spin but me personally i hit and held greens all day that were very.. very.. very.. quick. 4 iron 175 stuck to green and couldnt have moved more then a yard or two after landing again on about the fastest greens i see all year. Low spin... non issue for holding greens for me. Low spin couldnt have been more then the 500 rpm off i keep reading which for me was very nice. Flight all day wasnt super low id say it was a perfect mid flight. Every iron seemed to fly with the perfect trajectory not high just mid and out to its target very nice.

The lowest shaft ive ever hit so far were kbs tour v which i liked. I can honestly say these are not hard to swing at all and pair very well as a stock shaft with ping i59. I can say i can move on from my xforged with rifle to the i59 with LS confidently in just one round. That says alot. Everyone is different but these shafts are playable to most swing speeds imo.

I agree 100%! I am not a high swing player but the PX LS 6.0 compared to all others was simply more consistent and felt much better. I ended up ordering a set in the Mizuno 223's. I also was fit into the Tensai 75 AV Blue and my driver swing speed is just under 100MPH. I think swing dynamics and how you come into the ball plays more of a role than swing speed. But what do I know....

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 - Adila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 Stiff

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 3 wood 16* - LinQ Purple 70 Stiff

Callaway Paradym 18/19* Hybrid  HZRDUS Smoke Gray 

Mizuno Pro 243 with modus 120S

Mizuno T24 50 and 56 S400
Bettinardi Queen B

• 2 months later...

I picked up a set of 6.5 LS pulls and plan on putting them in a set of T100 irons. I may soft step them 1X as I currently play X100's. I have a pretty quick transition and swing 7 iron around 95 mph. My ball fight is high and I have no issue holding greens even with long irons.

I have played C Taper 125 S+ years ago and didn't have trouble with them and tend to like a shaft that doesn't have a lot of movement so hopeful that these work for me. 

• Like 1

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

8 hours ago, JStang said:

I picked up a set of 6.5 LS pulls and plan on putting them in a set of T100 irons. I may soft step them 1X as I currently play X100's. I have a pretty quick transition and swing 7 iron around 95 mph. My ball fight is high and I have no issue holding greens even with long irons.

I have played C Taper 125 S+ years ago and didn't have trouble with them and tend to like a shaft that doesn't have a lot of movement so hopeful that these work for me. 

Played all three of those shafts and did like the ls.   Have moved on to the LAGOLF series L x shafts in graphite and the added cushioning is welcomed.

• Like 1

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

On 10/26/2022 at 8:56 AM, JStang said:

The LS is a great shaft! I’ve played the standard PX 6.5 for years and switched to these last year. To me they play a touch softer than the standard PX. With your SS and transition I wouldn’t soft step them. I am around 92 MPH with my 7 and they perform great. Just wanted to let ya know. 

• Like 1

-Taylormade BRNR 11.5* set at 9.5* Ventus Red TR 7X playing 44.25”
-Mizuno STz 230 hybrid 16* set at 15* Ventus Blue 8X

-Mizuno STz 230 hybrid 19* Ventus Blue 9X

-Mizuno JPX 923 Forged4&5, Tour 6-PW Project X LS 6.5
-Titleist Vokey SM9 50F set to 51*, 56D, & 62M set to 61*

-Mizuno M-Craft OMOI Type 1 Blue Putter

I played C-taper 120’s for 8 years as high school/college golfer. I started lifting a few years ago and my swing speed went from 105 up to 115 so I am an X flex player these days. I tried x100 as my first X flex iron shaft and did not match up well with the weight increase. They also curved more than I wanted which amplified my left miss.

Got a set of i59’s this season with project X LS 6.5 and they are perfect. They have that same linear C-Taper feel that I was looking for. Ball flight is very straight and the weight is a little lighter than X100 right where I need it. I also love that I can hit a fade that doesn’t spin up too much. The only con is they can feel a bit harsh if you play any colder rounds in the fall/spring. I have only played c-taper 120 so I can’t compare how stiff they are relative to a C-taper 130. They just feel like 1 step up in flex from the 120.

• Like 1

Ai Smoke 💎💎💎 9* Ventus TR Red 6X BRNR Mini 13.5* Diamana ZF 70X

Paradym 💎💎💎T 18* Ventus Red 8X

ZX Utility 4 iron Steelfiber 110X

P7TW 5-PW DG Tour Issue X100

SM10 Jet Black 52F, 56S, 60M DG Tour Issue S400

Odyssey Versa #7

Pro V1X

• 3 weeks later...

Tried this shaft the other day in a demo ping i230. It was a 6.5 and really surprised me with the nice easy loading feel. The ping head was retro spec and I hit that probably 25 feet higher than my current 7 iron. 

Currently using dg x7 and while I love the flight and spin control the project x ls has me thinking lol. Perhaps an i230 set in power spec would help bring the apex down and/or getting them with 6.5's hardstepped or 7.0. 

Has anyone tried this in 7.0? 

2 hours ago, TJ83 said:

Tried this shaft the other day in a demo ping i230. It was a 6.5 and really surprised me with the nice easy loading feel. The ping head was retro spec and I hit that probably 25 feet higher than my current 7 iron. 

Currently using dg x7 and while I love the flight and spin control the project x ls has me thinking lol. Perhaps an i230 set in power spec would help bring the apex down and/or getting them with 6.5's hardstepped or 7.0. 

Has anyone tried this in 7.0? 

I tried the px ls at 7.0.  It’s an interesting mix.  Short irons shot way up in the air and were hard to flight down.  As you worked through the set they felt more like a lower launch lower spin x100 by the time you hit the 4 iron.

for me, they were a few yards shorter than regular px in 7.0.  Dispersion was similar

Edited by Pnwpingi210
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Pnwpingi210 said:

I tried the px ls at 7.0.  It’s an interesting mix.  Short irons shot way up in the air and were hard to flight down.  As you worked through the set they felt more like a lower launch lower spin x100 by the time you hit the 4 iron.

for me, they were a few yards shorter than regular px in 7.0.  Dispersion was similar

That's what worries me, I definitely don't need to hit anything any higher haha. But it was a very nice/smooth/buttery feeling shaft. Also as a side note I really want to get a set of i230's great sound and feel, plus it produced the same shot over and over even when I knew it was a bad swing and strike. 

Maybe I should judt stick with X7, its the perfect flight for me. 

2 hours ago, TJ83 said:

That's what worries me, I definitely don't need to hit anything any higher haha. But it was a very nice/smooth/buttery feeling shaft. Also as a side note I really want to get a set of i230's great sound and feel, plus it produced the same shot over and over even when I knew it was a bad swing and strike. 

Maybe I should judt stick with X7, its the perfect flight for me. 

I210 with x7 was the unicorn setup for me.  I just couldn’t get the swing weight down to a reasonable setup as my clubs weren’t built by ping with the x7.

that being said, ping confirmed they can build a set of i230, with x7 at 3/4 over length as low as d2-d3 with no back weighting

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pnwpingi210 said:

I210 with x7 was the unicorn setup for me.  I just couldn’t get the swing weight down to a reasonable setup as my clubs weren’t built by ping with the x7.

that being said, ping confirmed they can build a set of i230, with x7 at 3/4 over length as low as d2-d3 with no back weighting

Good to know, thank you!! Currently my setup is zx7 std length, x7 and I lead taped them to d5. I wouldn't mind trying d3. Making some swing changes at the moment 

• 4 months later...
On 8/14/2021 at 11:29 PM, bladestriker said:

Supposed to be very similar to the Project X flighted model

That’s exactly what it feels like to me. I had those in a set of Miura’s a number of years back. Have a buddy that used to play them as well and the first thing I told him was that they remind me of PX Flighted, which I happened to liked a lot.

In the Hoofer

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 10.5° | Fujikura Ventus Blue 6-X
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15° | Fujikura Ventus Blue 7-X
TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 19° | Fujikura Ventus Blue 7-X

Mizuno Pro 225 4i | UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype Utility 110F5

Mizuno Pro 221 5-PW | Project X Rifle 6.0

Titleist Vokey SM9 52°, 56°, 60° | Project X Rifle 6.0

Piretti Teramo Oil Can
Titleist ProV1

• 3 months later...

For those that play this, do you enjoy the flighted aspect where the longer irons launch a bit higher than non flighted counterparts? I got fit into these shafts but I'm a bit worried because with my long irons, of late, i've been a high ball hitter and would like to knock the flight down a bit. 

It may also be a matter of updating from the T200 long irons into the T100S irons to lower flight that way, but the club ho in me says I need new shafts.

Titleist TSR3 10* - Tensei 1K White 60TX

Callaway Paradym TD 15* - Mitsubishi Kaili White 70X

TRS2 21* - Hzrdus Black Gen 4 80X

Titleist T100 - Project X 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM 9 48*/53*/58* - Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

On 7/2/2023 at 10:06 AM, jjmurry said:

For those that play this, do you enjoy the flighted aspect where the longer irons launch a bit higher than non flighted counterparts? I got fit into these shafts but I'm a bit worried because with my long irons, of late, i've been a high ball hitter and would like to knock the flight down a bit. 

It may also be a matter of updating from the T200 long irons into the T100S irons to lower flight that way, but the club ho in me says I need new shafts.

I play them in 6.5 and they are the best shafts ive ever played for controlling trajectory. Even in the long irons I can hit high or low with ease and get a perfect flat ball flight with adequate spin. I say just experiment with ball position a bit as these are great for knock down shots 

• 1 month later...

What wedge shaft are you playing with the LS? Was recently fitting into the new Titleist lineup with LS 6.5 shafts. I’ve played the LZs before and still have those shafts. Fitter recommended putting the LZs into the wedges. 

The wedge shafts I used with the LZs were LZ 8i shafts cut down to wedge length in my 54 and 58 degree. 

I saw the PX has a wedge shaft but not sure if that’s really only for the regular PX shaft. 

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

I have played the Px IO 6.0 for the last 2 years in my p770s and liked them. they are a smooth shaft, but I developed a draw to a hook during that time. I am putting together a set of Fourteen TC 920s with the LS 6.0. I will report back with what I find. Outdoor golf is done in Michigan so it will be simulator numbers until spring.

Titleist TSR3 9.25* Tensei 1K Black 65S 45.75"
Titleist TSR2 16.5 Tensei 1K Black 75S 43.25"
Titleist TSR3 19* Tensei 1K Black 75S 42.75" 
Titleist TSR3 3H 19* Tensei 1kB Black 85s 40.5"
Fourteen TC 920 5-PW Project X LZ 6.0
Fourteen DJ-4 48* Project X IO 6.0
Fourteen DJ-5 54* Project X IO 6.0

Fourteen DJ-4 58* Project X IO 6.0
2023 Odyssey Jailbird MH 39"  
2023 Vice Pro Lime

• 2 months later...

Anyone still gaming these?  

I’ve  been working on my swing this winter and finally reduced the flip and dynamic loft at impact.  That means I no longer need the ctapers/x7/px 7.0. to have manageable spin and apex height.  I like x100s in the shorter irons but after about a 7iron they start to feel a little harder to time. 

Ordering a set of blueprint S and was thinking of trying the px  ls 6.5 in those over x100.  Path is pretty neutral, aoa 4 degrees down, and  currently taking  roughly 8-9 degrees of loft off a 7 iron at impact.  Ss with 7iron is 95 + mph. 

Wrong thread

Edited by Carolina Golfer 2

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

• 1 month later...

Hoping to pick this back up and get some feedback related to the PX LS shafts and my current predicament. I appreciate any insight given. 

I was fitted into the 6.5 125g LS shafts for my 2023 T150 (4-5i) / T100 (6-9i) blended set. I also put one in my 46 degree Vokey SM10. (All these irons playing +1”). I am about 2 months into playing these irons, 10-12 rounds and several trackman sessions.

Prior to these, I was playing 714 AP2s with X100 shafts (non tour issue and from 10 years ago). similar to many wrx’ers, I loved the feel in the X100s but they could get a bit loose and spinny, often ballooning high. 

My goal here is to get some opinion on fixing the following issues. 

1. I dont like the feel of the PX LS shafts. I’m not sure if its the lighter weight (125g) or the bend profile in these shafts but something is off. 
2. I have lost a pretty substantial amount of distance, more so in the shorter irons but across all clubs that have the PX LS (4 - 46vokey). Enough that it’s created gapping issues. This was a bit expected when the blend moves from T150 to the T100 5 to 6, but compared to distances with in my AP2s, the decrease is throwing me off a good bit.

For some reference, here are my 7i avg trackman numbers, taken from 3 separate sessions with the current setup:

1. SS: 101.58 mph

2. BS: 131.41 mph

3. Spin Rate: 6,852 rpm

4. Smash Factor: 1.30

5. Attack Angle: 4.57 deg 

6. Launch Angle: 17.06 deg

*happy to share any other numbers 

While none of these averages are too bothersome for me (I could be wrong - feel free to educate me), this one does… 

7. Carry: 178.48 yards. I did use a couple different trackman bays, so there may be some disparity in settings. 

Again, about a 10yd decrease

My first thought was to bend the 6 - 9i one degree strong to make up for the gapping issue but that doesn’t fix the “feel” issue. I don’t have a problem loading them and my dispersion is tighter than the X100 but something is flat out missing here. 

I’ve read most of the thread here and have gotten some great info. Here is what I’ve determined as options.

1. Bend the current setup (6 - 9i) one degree strong. However, this doesn’t fix the “feel” issue. 

2. Go back to the X100, tour issue this time. Potentially hs these 1x
3. I am testing the X7 tomorrow morning. These seem like a great option, as they should have the DG feel but stiffer profile.  Potentially ss these 1x 

4. Fix my swing - which is applicable with all options

Again, any recs/insight/questions are welcome. I am not ignorant to the fact I may be missing something.