2020 PGA Merchandise Show Coverage.... Here.

New Odyssey Stroke Lab putters

1568101117
17

Comments

  • GC70GC70 What's Next? State of Hockey 7700WRX Points: 271Handicap: 7.1ClubWRX Posts: 7,700
    Joined:  #212
    Where are the pictures of the 7 mini that everyone is talking about?
    Posted:
    Atmos Blue 6S
     Atmos Red 7S
    Atmos Blue 8S
    Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite
    SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M - 62M
    Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)
    Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)
    Scotty T22 Newport
    Pro V1x /

    WITB Link
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • WarrickWarrick  10984WRX Points: 910ClubWRX Posts: 10,984
    Joined:  #213
    GC70 wrote:


    Where are the pictures of the 7 mini that everyone is talking about?




    here is as much info as there is right now, pics of the EXO mini7 on down the page.....



    [url="https://****.com/first-look-odyssey-stroke-lab-exo-and-toulon-putters/"]https://****.co...toulon-putters/[/url]
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • GC70GC70 What's Next? State of Hockey 7700WRX Points: 271Handicap: 7.1ClubWRX Posts: 7,700
    Joined:  #214
    Warrick wrote:
    GC70 wrote:


    Where are the pictures of the 7 mini that everyone is talking about?




    here is as much info as there is right now, pics of the EXO mini7 on down the page.....



    [url="https://****.com/first-look-odyssey-stroke-lab-exo-and-toulon-putters/"]https://****.co...toulon-putters/[/url]




    Thanks buddy!



    The mini 7 doesn’t look to mini? I’m not digging the cross bar on the mini, will you still be able to scoop up your ball with it? Is the Portland a V-Fang?

    Posted:
    Atmos Blue 6S
     Atmos Red 7S
    Atmos Blue 8S
    Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite
    SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M - 62M
    Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)
    Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)
    Scotty T22 Newport
    Pro V1x /

    WITB Link
  • WarrickWarrick  10984WRX Points: 910ClubWRX Posts: 10,984
    Joined:  #215
    I have not rolled a Toulon, but am buying a new putter soon.



    Considering



    Toulon Portland, Vegas, or Palm Beach for milled, or Stroke Lab #7, or Tuttle, maybe v-line.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • hd.softailhd.softail  522WRX Points: 125Members Posts: 522
    Joined:  #216
    Really too bad Odyssey went the route of keeping the bigger V-Line in their line-ups. I thought the slightly more compact R-Line filled a nice void for a smaller sized mallet. The V-Line is a little too stretched vs. the R-Line which is more balanced in size in my opinion.
    Posted:
  • KonkliferKonklifer Thinkin' of a master plan...  7994WRX Points: 563Members Posts: 7,994
    Joined:  #217
    I'm betting those three together are the size of the O-Works 7s, which is the smaller size. The current Exo Seven is HUGE.
    Posted:
    PING G400 Max 10.5° (-)
    (fw tbd)
    PING G410 19° (F-)
    PING i25 22°, 26°
    Callaway XHP 6-AW
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth, 54° SS, 58° ES
    TM Mini Copper, 34.5"
    Srixon Z-Star Yellow
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • WarrickWarrick  10984WRX Points: 910ClubWRX Posts: 10,984
    Joined:  #218
    hd.softail wrote:


    Really too bad Odyssey went the route of keeping the bigger V-Line in their line-ups. I thought the slightly more compact R-Line filled a nice void for a smaller sized mallet. The V-Line is a little too stretched vs. the R-Line which is more balanced in size in my opinion.




    I actually thought the v-line would be more compact than the Tuttle, but about the same. I so wish there was a 330 in this line.....
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • PowerCobra98PowerCobra98  459WRX Points: 119Members Posts: 459
    Joined:  #219
    Warrick wrote:

    hd.softail wrote:


    Really too bad Odyssey went the route of keeping the bigger V-Line in their line-ups. I thought the slightly more compact R-Line filled a nice void for a smaller sized mallet. The V-Line is a little too stretched vs. the R-Line which is more balanced in size in my opinion.




    I so wish there was a 330 in this line.....




    Preach brother!
    Posted:

    TaylorMade M3
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 5W
    Callaway Epic Flash 4H
    Callaway X Forged UT 21 & 24
    Mizuno MP-20 MMC 6i-PW
    Callaway MD5 48S, 54C, 60C
    Scotty Cameron Fastback with BGT Stability Shaft

  • BangtidyBangtidy  13WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 13
    Joined:  #220
    Am I reading correctly that the Jailbird Mini isn't available in this new range? Disappointing if so, thought it was one of the more popular models so strange decision if it has been dropped...
    Posted:
  • WarrickWarrick  10984WRX Points: 910ClubWRX Posts: 10,984
    Joined:  #221
    these are up on Callaway main site.



    I do no see a jailbird.



    I am not sure what model.....
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • Ed SettleEd Settle #InsideTMAG  6059WRX Points: 175Handicap: 8.7ClubWRX Posts: 6,059
    Joined:  #222
    Warrick wrote:


    I have not rolled a Toulon, but am buying a new putter soon.



    Considering



    Toulon Portland, Vegas, or Palm Beach for milled, or Stroke Lab #7, or Tuttle, maybe v-line.




    Palm Beach for me
    Posted:
    Twitter:

    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Graphite Design VR-6X
    Fairway 3w: Callaway Rogue 3/15* GD GP-6X 
    Fairway 5w: Callaway Rogue 5/18* GD GP-6X
    Hybrid: Callaway Apex 4/23* Catalyst 70S
    Irons: Callaway '19 Apex Pro Dot 5-PW Elevate Tour 
    Wedges: Callaway MD 4 52/MD 2 56/Custom 60 WB Grind Modus 115 Wedge 
    Putter: Toulon Design Garage Palm Beach RG
    Ball: Callaway CSX Triple Track
    Bag: Vessel Black 14 way carry

    My WITB
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • WarrickWarrick  10984WRX Points: 910ClubWRX Posts: 10,984
    Joined:  #223
    Ed Settle wrote:

    Warrick wrote:


    I have not rolled a Toulon, but am buying a new putter soon.



    Considering



    Toulon Portland, Vegas, or Palm Beach for milled, or Stroke Lab #7, or Tuttle, maybe v-line.




    Palm Beach for me




    I am leaning that way also. I was holding out hope for a 330 Stroke Lab, but since I am most likely not buying new driver this season, probably time for a fine milled flat stick.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • scratchswingerscratchswinger  16421WRX Points: 339Members Posts: 16,421
    Joined:  #224
    What’s the release date on the Stroke Lab and Toulon?
    Posted:
  • CDLgolfCDLgolf  942WRX Points: 152Members Posts: 942
    Joined:  #225


    What's the release date on the Stroke Lab and Toulon?




    pre order on stroke lab 1/25. Dont know about Toulon
    Posted:
    Cobra F8
    Ping g400 17.5
    Ping G25 20 & 23 hybrid G30 26 hybrid
    Ping i e1 6- uw
    Ping Tour Glide 56 & 60
    Toulon Atlanta
  • PingPonchoPingPoncho PingPoncho  1421WRX Points: 100Members Posts: 1,421
    Joined:  #226
    Anyone know the stock weight of these putters and can you buy additional replacement weights to make them heavier?



    Is there a list showing head weights for each model somewhere?
    Posted:
  • MaximilianMaximilian  1471WRX Points: 260Members Posts: 1,471
    Joined:  #227
    I think the blades are 360 and the mallets 365. Not 100% sure though.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • WarrickWarrick  10984WRX Points: 910ClubWRX Posts: 10,984
    Joined:  edited Jan 8, 2019 #228
    PingPoncho wrote:


    Anyone know the stock weight of these putters and can you buy additional replacement weights to make them heavier?



    Is there a list showing head weights for each model somewhere?






    Weight kits are supposed to be ready when these hit retail.



    I am grabbing the 7s and a weight kit.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom***  31906WRX Points: 1,680Members Posts: 31,906
    Joined:  #229
    Warrick wrote:

    PingPoncho wrote:


    Anyone know the stock weight of these putters and can you buy additional replacement weights to make them heavier?



    Is there a list showing head weights for each model somewhere?






    Weight kits are supposed to be ready when these hit retail.



    I am grabbing the 7s and a weight kit.




    That’s great to hear. We don’t need another debacle like the OWorks release...
    Posted:
  • WarrickWarrick  10984WRX Points: 910ClubWRX Posts: 10,984
    Joined:  #230

    Warrick wrote:

    PingPoncho wrote:


    Anyone know the stock weight of these putters and can you buy additional replacement weights to make them heavier?



    Is there a list showing head weights for each model somewhere?






    Weight kits are supposed to be ready when these hit retail.



    I am grabbing the 7s and a weight kit.




    That’s great to hear. We don’t need another debacle like the OWorks release...




    LOL, trust me, no one will recall the o-works weight ordeal more than I........



    I am confident this time, and have heard from more than one place.



    They are a must for me.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • boycer11boycer11  3565WRX Points: 160ClubWRX Posts: 3,565
    Joined:  #231
    That site is a lot of choices. I see about five putters I would like to have. How you guys narrowing it down?



    Never really see exo on tour, but I'd imagine the greens are a lot faster then what I play.
    Posted:
    Ping G410 lst diamana bf
    Ping g410lst 3 wood accra tz6
    Epic flash 5 wood tensei blue
    ping g410 tensei hybrid
    Epon 705 5-gw Oban ct115
    Callaway MD5 54/58
    taylormade my spider 
    ping hoofer
    tp5x
  • WarrickWarrick  10984WRX Points: 910ClubWRX Posts: 10,984
    Joined:  #232
    boycer11 wrote:


    That site is a lot of choices. I see about five putters I would like to have. How you guys narrowing it down?



    Never really see exo on tour, but I'd imagine the greens are a lot faster then what I play.




    Most of the mallets are larger, not to my liking, so go with trusty #7. I like the slant with the 3 dot alignment.



    330 would have been ideal, but ready to try this stroke lab thing.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • boycer11boycer11  3565WRX Points: 160ClubWRX Posts: 3,565
    Joined:  #233
    Heck the exo marksman and mini seven along with all the toulons look good. That going to be a tough choice.
    Posted:
    Ping G410 lst diamana bf
    Ping g410lst 3 wood accra tz6
    Epic flash 5 wood tensei blue
    ping g410 tensei hybrid
    Epon 705 5-gw Oban ct115
    Callaway MD5 54/58
    taylormade my spider 
    ping hoofer
    tp5x
  • JMH1220JMH1220  875WRX Points: 144Handicap: 7Members Posts: 875
    Joined:  #234
    Hmmm. Always wanted a Toulon but think the Stroke Lab putters are a better fit for me. Not sure the Toulon with Odyssey stamped on it is worth the extra cash.. For those that have a Toulon how is the feel oft the milled face?
    Posted:
  • WarrickWarrick  10984WRX Points: 910ClubWRX Posts: 10,984
    Joined:  #235
    boycer11 wrote:


    Heck the exo marksman and mini seven along with all the toulons look good. That going to be a tough choice.






    yep,like that mini7, but can't really add weight to EXO.



    The Toulon ones look awesome, and can add weight, but getting to $500 with the heaviest one.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day... south carolina 29677WRX Points: 6,135Handicap: NONEMembers Posts: 29,677
    Joined:  #236
    Bangtidy wrote:


    Am I reading correctly that the Jailbird Mini isn't available in this new range? Disappointing if so, thought it was one of the more popular models so strange decision if it has been dropped...




    agree ..thats the modle i was interested in too ..especially if it was multi colored like the versa
    Posted:
    TM SIM max 10.8 Fuji Ventus red 6x 
    Ping G410 15.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Ping G410 21* ADDI 105x 
    Ping Blueprint  3- PW   Modus 130X 
    Ping Glide Forged  54 60 s400
    Cameron GSS 1.5 009. Sound slot,  tungsten weights. 


  • sbjinxsbjinx Orange County 2525WRX Points: 236Members Posts: 2,525
    Joined:  #237
    The more I look at it the more I like the turtle.
    Posted:

    Callaway Epic TD - Project X Smoke
    TM M2 - 15*
    Callaway Apex - 19*
    Bridgestone J15 - 4-PW
    Titleist SM7 - 52* & 58*
    Spider X

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Rig14PortRig14Port  914WRX Points: 239Handicap: +18Members Posts: 914
    Joined:  #238
    per the new article and video on the main page today, looks like the Las Vegas will be available in flow neck with the new release. Good to hear!!
    Posted:
    Callaway Mavrik SZ 9.0 -1* HZRDUS Smoke Black 70X
    PXG 0341X 13 +1.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black 80X
    PXG 0317X 17 +1.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black 85X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW DG 120 X100
    Cleveland RTX 4 50*, 54*, 58* DG 120 X100
    Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #1
  • dhen9dhen9  767WRX Points: 140Members Posts: 767
    Joined:  #239
    Was told Stroke Lab putters could not be adjusted for loft.
    Posted:
  • MaximilianMaximilian  1471WRX Points: 260Members Posts: 1,471
    Joined:  #240
    dhen9 wrote:


    Was told Stroke Lab putters could not be adjusted for loft.


    Huh? That would suck. But I can't understand why they couldn't be? I bet I can bend one. image/blush.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blush:' /> image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • bradleyguyebradleyguye  896WRX Points: 91Handicap: 5.1Lefty Boomers Posts: 896
    Joined:  #241
    Any idea on left hand options?
    Posted:
17

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.