2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Continental Golf - Refinishing and More!

Continental Golf

Justin, are the last few Scotty's you posted done with the finish you were telling me about? They look awesome! After my Mil-spec comes back I might be sending a Fastback for that finish...

Sorry for the lack of communication the last few days. It is, that finish is just so beautiful to me, thin and very durable. It really does just look so clean.

@Vietnameeh we dont im sorry about that, if you do anything it just strips that finish off and being anodized we don't have any way of putting it back on. All we could do is turn it to a blasted/brushed silver finish

@widespread that wouldnt be an issue if you just want to matte the club and retain the original colors. I don't have any pictures of us doing it that way but I know we have several times.

At the moment we are not stripping golf clubs, we would have to send the stripping out locally and its difficult trying to maintain timelines and expectations when we have to outsource part of what we do (chrome stripping). Sorry about that and I will let everyone know if something changes on that front.

Thanks everyone and I will post some more pictures this weekend! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to pm me

Justin, thanks for my work in the X5R back in December it turned out great. I believe I mentioned something about sending my EPIC driver down for a matte finish on the crown, do you have any pictures of any recent EPIC projects?

There are plenty a few pages back. Go through the more recent pages of this thread.

PING G400 Max 
Maltby STi2  Fairway

Maltby STi2 Hybrid 

Maltby STI2 Irons 
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 54 58

BBFandCo Roulette
MannKrafted Carbon Rattler XL
TP Mills Stainless Softtail
Krew Blade

Mannkrafted HotRod

Justin, are the last few Scotty's you posted done with the finish you were telling me about? They look awesome! After my Mil-spec comes back I might be sending a Fastback for that finish...

Sorry for the lack of communication the last few days. It is, that finish is just so beautiful to me, thin and very durable. It really does just look so clean.

@Vietnameeh we dont im sorry about that, if you do anything it just strips that finish off and being anodized we don't have any way of putting it back on. All we could do is turn it to a blasted/brushed silver finish

@widespread that wouldnt be an issue if you just want to matte the club and retain the original colors. I don't have any pictures of us doing it that way but I know we have several times.

At the moment we are not stripping golf clubs, we would have to send the stripping out locally and its difficult trying to maintain timelines and expectations when we have to outsource part of what we do (chrome stripping). Sorry about that and I will let everyone know if something changes on that front.

Thanks everyone and I will post some more pictures this weekend! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to pm me

Justin, thanks for my work in the X5R back in December it turned out great. I believe I mentioned something about sending my EPIC driver down for a matte finish on the crown, do you have any pictures of any recent EPIC projects?

Here is what they did for me. It looks even better in person. Everything looks very high quality. Like it came out of the factory this way (probably a better paint job than some new clubs I have purchased).

Taylormade Qi10 9*/Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade BRNR 13.5*/KBS TD Cat4 
Callaway AI Smoke 7w/AD IZ 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Taylormade Spider Tour Proto 34"
Taylormade MG4 52, 56, 62 S400
Taylormade 2024 TP5X

Here is what they did for me. It looks even better in person. Everything looks very high quality. Like it came out of the factory this way (probably a better paint job than some new clubs I have purchased).

I'm sold.. That is sick.. I have had 2 scotty camerons done by Justin @ Continental and very happy with their work

Ohhhh, I'm glad I did a search for Continental Golf. I have a M1 that had what I describe as a "spider web" on the white portion of the crown. I tried to fix it myself, but it looks awful. It's not a skymark, and I suspect it's a crumple zone or something similar. Is this something you have seen in the past and will your paint more durable than the original?

Thanks!

Just sent my Scotty Kombi “s” into Continental. Excited to see what these fellas can do!!!

Titleist TSi2 10, Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6X, 45"

Titleist TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 7X, 43"

TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4, KBS

Titleist T100S, KBS C-Taper S+ 5-PW

Titleist SM8, 50F, 54S, 60D, TT S400 Custom 

Scotty Cameron Phantom X12, 35", Stability Tour

[url="https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/"]https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/[/url]

I have my head ready for Justin ya I keep having second thought so lol

At first I wanted my ltd Pro matte black, then glossy black, then SLDR grey.... now I have an awesome idea just need to send it to him lol fml

PXG 0311XF Gen 5 7.5* Ventus Black 6X
Titleist 913D2 12* UST Mamiya Tour Green 75X
PXG Gen5 19* Ventus Black 10TX
Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
Taylormade Spider Long Broomstick
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

Are there any GolfWRX discounts?

Titleist TSi2 10, Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6X, 45"

Titleist TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 7X, 43"

TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4, KBS

Titleist T100S, KBS C-Taper S+ 5-PW

Titleist SM8, 50F, 54S, 60D, TT S400 Custom 

Scotty Cameron Phantom X12, 35", Stability Tour

[url="https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/"]https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/[/url]

Just wondering what the finish is on the Newport in post.....Thanks

#1626 Continental Golf

Ping g430 10K w/ DI-6S

TaylorMade Sim Ti 5W w/ Ventus blue 7-S

Taylormade Stage 2 Tour hybrid w/Fujikura Speeder HB-S

Mizuno 243  w/ Modus 120-S, 4-PW

SM8. 52* & 58* TM High Toe

Lab Mezz...46”

Jones Players Bag
Taylormade TP5X

I have my head ready for Justin ya I keep having second thought so lol

At first I wanted my ltd Pro matte black, then glossy black, then SLDR grey.... now I have an awesome idea just need to send it to him lol fml

I had the same problem deciding what finish to go with on my M1 430, thoughts of like 915 gloss black but ended up going to SLDR grey on the whole crown (carbon fiber too). Excited to see how it comes out.

Figured maybe a new look would keep me from perusing a new driver in 2018....hopefully.

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style

To anyone and to the Continental guys that has had their Scotty done in Continental’s new black finish that Justin and the guys have said is thinner but just as durable:

How has the feel been affected on the deep milled face? That’s my only concern. I was thinking of sending them my Del Mar and doing that finish and translucent blue on the weights and dots on the back

That is awesome. Was thinking about a matte finish on the Epic SZ as well. May I ask how much it costs to refinish the Epic in matte?

Callaway Epic SZ, Kamui TP-XF 3W, Romaro iBrid Chapter2, 5-PW PRGR RS Forged, CGS Orion Spy S Wedge GW, Yamaha InpresX SW, Edel DGR LW

Golf9596 Its the new armor finish we are doing. Its ultra thin but extremely durable and we are using this on most of our putters that are being painted at this time.

Tbone I personally just can't tell a difference but I know a lot of members here have had it done and I know BigBen will be glad to comment on it with his Toulon putter that he is getting back in the next day or two, I will shoot him a message to make sure he posts something about it.

Shacco It normally runs 50 dollars for that but we did a little more for his driver with the sole work.

If i missed anyone's comment I'm sorry but feel free to PM me any questions

I just wanted to take the time to thank Justin and the team for their unbeatable customer service! :yes:

I recently placed an order with them (albeit small) for some Ping adapters/weights. Justin personally called me to discuss a more cost effective shipping alternative to Canada. Saved me a few dollars, and he needn't have done it, but it went a long ways with me. I've had Continental Golf do a couple refinishes, builds, etc., but I am by no means a big client of theirs...just an average guy who likes to tinker...like most on this site!

So, for anyone wondering if they should utilize their services, do not hesitate. The quality you'll receive is excellent, and their level of service to each customer is second to none. Keep up the great work Continental Golf. You've earned a customer for life from DB in Canada. :good:

WITB:
Titleist TSi3 9* - Tensei RAW AV White Proto 2.0 65TX
Titleist TSi3 14.25* - Tensei RAW AV White Proto 2.0 75TX
Hybrid TBD
Mizuno HMB 4&5i 1* weak - Nippon Modus 125X
Mizuno MB 6-PW - Nippon Modus 125X
Mizuno 50/07 T20 Raw - Nippon Modus 125X

Mizuno 54/12 & 58/08 - DG S400 Tour Issue

Bettinardi Tour Mallet

Still 3 week lead time?

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

Amazing! So far this finish feels solid as a rock. More to come...BB

That looks amazing.... The green sight lines remind me of Tru-Glow or Ameriglo green sights on firearms.

Titleist TSi3  ,Ventus Blue 6S  Velocore

Ping G425 14.5  Fairway ,Tensei  AV Orange 75

Ping G425 17.5 Fairway  ,Tensei  CK Orange 75

Ping Anser 23 degree Hybrid

OnOff 2015 Kuro Irons ,Nippon Modus Tour 120

Scratch 50 ,54,58 Wedges  ,Nippon WV 115 Wedge Shafts

Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Newport  2+ 

Titleist Pro V1x

Thank you! This Cerakote is just the best it's thin, super smooth and has a deep rich finish. No wonder they use this ceramic based application on guns and weapons. I like the green as well it's tough to see it well in pics. I'm a big fan of extending siightlines all the way to the ball. For me it helps to connect and utilize the rear sightline more effectively. BB

Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
Fairway: Titleist 917F2
Hybrid: A-Grind
2 iron: Ping Rapture
Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
Putter: Evnroll 9.1
Balls: ProV1

Guys at Continental going berserk again. I thought it wasnt going to get better than the Toulon Indy they blacked out. Wrong!

Bought an old Kombi S that had a pretty good sized ding in the face. All I wanted was it fixed up so you couldnt see it from address, didnt care how it looked face on I just wanted it to look good at address. Its way better than I had hoped for - and I already knew how great their stuff was!

OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Ventus Blue Velocore+ 7s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // Incoming: Ping I230/Blueprint S/T
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom // Left Dash

Guys at Continental going berserk again. I thought it wasnt going to get better than the Toulon Indy they blacked out. Wrong!

Bought an old Kombi S that had a pretty good sized ding in the face. All I wanted was it fixed up so you couldnt see it from address, didnt care how it looked face on I just wanted it to look good at address. Its way better than I had hoped for - and I already knew how great their stuff was!

Wow !

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / Tensei Pro White 100TX
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

SC Phantom 5.5 (2024) 35”

@dcmidnight - that thing looks amazing!

PXG Black Ops 10.5* - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 6X

PXG Gen 5 0311 15* - Aldila Tour Blue 75X

PXG  Gen 5 0311 19* - Aldila Tour Blue 85X

PXG 0311T Gen 5 4-P - DG120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM9 50*, 56*, 60* - DGTI S400

PXG Bat Attack H

Chrome Soft/Vice Pro Lime

she lives on in the great state of NJ with my dear friend and fellow WoodCrest CC member -- wrx member "Benzo"

my man Justin always delivers.... this look is not for everybody and to be clear here-- this is my design, exactly what I asked Continental Golf to do

Titleist Tsi4 / Callaway 4w /Call Hy/ Call UT 3i /Srixon z745 4-P /Vokey Wedgeworks 50m+56v /Cameron Newport 

Every time I check "my content" and I see this thread has new posts I pray to see my driver painted in it lol.

Regardless love seeing all the pics, that Kombi S looks killer!! I just bought a red Odyssey 7S like 3 days ago and I want to have it done up like that Kombi.

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style

Golf9596 Its the new armor finish we are doing. Its ultra thin but extremely durable and we are using this on most of our putters that are being painted at this time.

Tbone I personally just can't tell a difference but I know a lot of members here have had it done and I know BigBen will be glad to comment on it with his Toulon putter that he is getting back in the next day or two, I will shoot him a message to make sure he posts something about it.

Shacco It normally runs 50 dollars for that but we did a little more for his driver with the sole work.

If i missed anyone's comment I'm sorry but feel free to PM me any questions

That is very reasonable. I wish I was in the US. Sending and especially receiving (customs) is a hassle here.

Callaway Epic SZ, Kamui TP-XF 3W, Romaro iBrid Chapter2, 5-PW PRGR RS Forged, CGS Orion Spy S Wedge GW, Yamaha InpresX SW, Edel DGR LW