Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS)

Swoff57

> @gioreeko said:

> Right? why not use the swing robot? makes you wonder.....

Not really. I don't believe they actually own a swing robot and they can't just get a hold of one to test every new ball that comes out. Their large scale ball test required them to get a hold of one for a limited amount of time, but I don't believe they purchased it.

> @gioreeko said:

> > @snagy2000 said:

> > The reviews of the KP1 from guys who are actually playing them have been favorable...Too bad the cover isn't affixing properly...You just can't take 5 random Larrys' of various handicaps, stick them at a range with a Trackman, ask them to hit a few shots with different clubs and be able give any kind of accredited feedback on any ball...IMO, it should at least be a combination of both...

>

> Right? why not use the swing robot? makes you wonder.....

They currently don’t own a robot. They had to go to an offsite location to do the initial ball study, but let’s not let facts get in the way.

Costco has upped the limit on K3's in store to 10 double dozen. Could that mean something ? It used to be 2.

Or could it just be they have a lot of them and they are not worried about running out ?

Callaway Paradym X
Callaway Mavrik 3 wood
Callaway Mavrik 5 wood
Callaway Mavrik Irons 

Mavrik hybrids
Odyssey White Hot RX 7 putter

Maxfli tour S

The K3 is now available online from Costco here in Canada for the first time.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

> @zebra2955 said:

> Costco has upped the limit on K3's in store to 10 double dozen. Could that mean something ? It used to be 2.

> Or could it just be they have a lot of them and they are not worried about running out ?

I believe Costco has changed the limit a few times teetering from 2 up to 12. Im sure they change based on stock and/or since we can't get the KP1. They are predicting more sales on the K3

PXG 0311XF Gen 5 7.5* Ventus Black 6X
Titleist 913D2 12* UST Mamiya Tour Green 75X
PXG Gen5 19* Ventus Black 10TX
Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
Taylormade Spider Long Broomstick
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

> @Girevik said:

> For those who have balld from the good batch, how does it compare to the K3 in regards to spin? I'm playing the K3, and have always wondered if the alleged spinnyness is one of the many factors impating my drivers.

I've never played the 3 piece but when I got the new model I compared it to the original 4 piece and the ProV1X. For 50 yard and longer shots spin was pretty much the same with all three. I did notice (for me anyway) that the little pitches from 10-20 feet off the green both Kirkland's would tend to run out a few feet longer than the ProV1X. Nothing than couldn't be compensated for.

@DavePelz4,

Sorry to rub it in, but:

tm6qjsmtrani.jpeg

I have my own way of cooking these bad boys, but feel free to PM with any recipes/methods you use. :smile:

• Like 2

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 8* (standard setting) with MCA Tensei AV Raw Orange 75TX at 44.5"
3W: TaylorMade M5 15* (standard setting) with Oban Devotion 8 O5 at 42"
Hybrid: PXG Gen 2 0317X 19* (standard setting) with Oban Kiyoshi Purple Hybrid O5 at 39.5"
4i-9i: Callaway '18 Apex MB's with KBS C-Taper 130X at 1/4" long
46: Callaway JAWS MD5 10S
50: Callaway JAWS MD5 10S
54: Callaway JAWS MD5 8C
58: Callaway JAWS MD5 8W
Putter: Kari Lajosi Custom DD201WB

Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

• Like 2

Driver: PING G425 LST/Callaway Epic Speed LS
3 wood: Taylormade mini 300
2 Hybrid Callaway Maverick

4 Hybrid Taylormade Superfast

5-UW: Ping i210
Maltby TSW sand wedge

Odyssey OG 2 Ball stroke lab
Titleist ProV1 left dash/Snell MTB-X/Vice Pro Plus

> @Philomathesq said:

> @DavePelz4,

>

> Sorry to rub it in, but:

>

> tm6qjsmtrani.jpeg

>

> I have my own way of cooking these bad boys, but feel free to PM with any recipes/methods you use. :smile:

That is just not nice. But delicious! Sous Vide those bad boys for 90 minutes at 127 degrees and then sear them off on a 700 degree grill. Finish with black truffle butter and a big arse bold cab. Protein coma ensues.

> @DavePelz4 said:

> > @Philomathesq said:

> > @DavePelz4,

> >

> > Sorry to rub it in, but:

> >

> > tm6qjsmtrani.jpeg

> >

> > I have my own way of cooking these bad boys, but feel free to PM with any recipes/methods you use. :smile:

>

> That is just not nice. But delicious! Sous Vide those bad boys for 90 minutes at 127 degrees and then sear them off on a 700 degree grill. Finish with black truffle butter and a big **** bold cab. Protein coma ensues.

Careful, Titleist may try to sue if they're too tender

• Like 2

Maltby TSW sand wedge

> @gioreeko said:

> Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

>

>

Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

Driver: Cobra F9 with HZRDUS SMOKE Stiff
3W: Titleist 917F2 w/Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 84 Stiff
2I: Srixon Z U65 18 Degree w/Miyazaki Kaula 7s
Irons: Mizuno MP-54 3-PW DG S300 
Wedge: Vokey TVD 56 K-Grind
Wedge: Vokey SM6 60-12 K-Grind 
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

> @trackcoach13 said:

> > @gioreeko said:

> > Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

> >

> >

>

> Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

Right? For a tournament or something, I'd use a ProV1, but makes no sense to spend that much with something that you're bound to lose at some point in the near future. Really surprised about the Srixons, just bought some BOGO Z stars, $20 a dozen isn't too bad, but what an interesting result with those, not nearly as accurate as the OG Kirkland.

• Like 1

Maltby TSW sand wedge

> @gioreeko said:

> > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > @gioreeko said:

> > > Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

>

> Right? For a tournament or something, I'd use a ProV1, but makes no sense to spend that much with something that you're bound to lose at some point in the near future.

I would go with the X, but agreed otherwise. BTW, I played a few holes with K1 today and still no cuts while performing very good. Dean Snell seemed to imply the orig KSIG might be a tour only version of TP Red LDP.

> @trackcoach13 said:

> > @gioreeko said:

> > > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > > @gioreeko said:

> > > > Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

> >

> > Right? For a tournament or something, I'd use a ProV1, but makes no sense to spend that much with something that you're bound to lose at some point in the near future.

>

> I would go with the X, but agreed otherwise. BTW, I played a few holes with K1 today and still no cuts while performing very good. Dean Snell seemed to imply the orig KSIG might be a tour only version of TP Red LDP.

Interesting info.

• Like 1

Maltby TSW sand wedge

> @trackcoach13 said:

> > @gioreeko said:

> > > > @gioreeko said:

> > > > Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

> >

> > Right? For a tournament or something, I'd use a ProV1, but makes no sense to spend that much with something that you're bound to lose at some point in the near future.

>

> I would go with the X, but agreed otherwise. BTW, I played a few holes with K1 today and still no cuts while performing very good. Dean Snell seemed to imply the orig KSIG might be a tour only version of TP Red LDP.

if that's true..... im all in

TP RED LDP one of my favorite balls of all time lol

• Like 1

PXG 0311XF Gen 5 7.5* Ventus Black 6X
Titleist 913D2 12* UST Mamiya Tour Green 75X
PXG Gen5 19* Ventus Black 10TX
Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
Taylormade Spider Long Broomstick
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

> @vietnameeh said:

> > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > @gioreeko said:

> > > > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > > > @gioreeko said:

> > > > > Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

> > >

> > > Right? For a tournament or something, I'd use a ProV1, but makes no sense to spend that much with something that you're bound to lose at some point in the near future.

> >

> > I would go with the X, but agreed otherwise. BTW, I played a few holes with K1 today and still no cuts while performing very good. Dean Snell seemed to imply the orig KSIG might be a tour only version of TP Red LDP.

>

> if that's true..... im all in

>

> TP RED LDP one of my favorite balls of all time lol

I have 20 dz each of both the TP Red LDP and the KSIG. My two faves.

> @trackcoach13 said:

> > @gioreeko said:

> > > > @gioreeko said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dean didn’t say that. He has numerous times mentioned that he knows the KSig ball very well which implies that he had a hand in at least part of the design be it during his tenure at TaylorMade or possibly a contract gig he did for Nassau after he left. His reference to the numerous tour only versions of the TP Red LDP was brought up due to another poster’s accolades. The 360 dimple pattern looks to be the same as the LDP pattern but the Snell MTB balls also seem to use the same pattern (that really only strengthens Dean’s likely involvement).

If anything, the core/mantle of the KSig is more likely to be the same as the TaylorMade 2016 Tour Preferred 4-piece ball given that its product cycle was cut short vs the prior gen and the timing of when the KSig appeared. The KSig would not be a 100% rebadging of a former TaylorMade ball given that Nassau only produced the core/mantle for their urethane models.

> @DavePelz4 said:

> > @Philomathesq said:

>

> That is just not nice. But delicious! Sous Vide those bad boys for 90 minutes at 127 degrees and then sear them off on a 700 degree grill. Finish with black truffle butter and a big **** bold cab. Protein coma ensues.

I agree with Dave - Sous Vide and then sear. I do it on a super hot cast iron skillet. I wouldn't trust myself to cook that expensive of a cut any other way. You cant screw it up with a Sous Vide. I use that for all the Wagyu beef too.

OK - back to golf balls.

Ping G400 Max Ventus Blue TR

Ping G425 Tensi Orange 3W

Ping G30 5W Tensi Orange 5W

Ping G425 Hybrid Tensi Orange 4H

Ping G425 5-S Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap F4

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

> @storm319 said:

> > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > @gioreeko said:

> > > > > Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

> > >

> > > Right? For a tournament or something, I'd use a ProV1, but makes no sense to spend that much with something that you're bound to lose at some point in the near future.

> >

> > I would go with the X, but agreed otherwise. BTW, I played a few holes with K1 today and still no cuts while performing very good. Dean Snell seemed to imply the orig KSIG might be a tour only version of TP Red LDP.

>

> His reference to the numerous tour only versions of the TP Red LDP was brought up due to another poster’s accolades.

Don't know what you are referencing, but gm24 suggested yesterday the KSIG was the TP Red LDP based on Snell's hint. I said it was not and shown that two years ago. Snell responded asking how I came to that conclusion. I explained how and he mentioned that there were also tour only versions made...why would he mention that if it had no connection to KSIG? When I explained that the core size and mantle widths were different why not let it end there? Also, he did not bring up tour versions of the TP Red LDP based upon accolades...he brought it up to me in response to my mentioning the KSIG is not TP Red LDP.

> @trackcoach13 said:

> > @storm319 said:

> > > > @gioreeko said:

> > > > > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > > > > @gioreeko said:

> > > > > > Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

> > > >

> > > > Right? For a tournament or something, I'd use a ProV1, but makes no sense to spend that much with something that you're bound to lose at some point in the near future.

> > >

> > > I would go with the X, but agreed otherwise. BTW, I played a few holes with K1 today and still no cuts while performing very good. Dean Snell seemed to imply the orig KSIG might be a tour only version of TP Red LDP.

> >

> > His reference to the numerous tour only versions of the TP Red LDP was brought up due to another poster’s accolades.

>

> Don't know what you are referencing, but gm24 suggested yesterday the KSIG was the TP Red LDP based on Snell's hint. I said it was not and shown that two years ago. Snell responded asking how I came to that conclusion. I explained how and he mentioned that there were also tour only versions made...why would he mention that if it had no connection to KSIG? When I explained that the core size and mantle widths were different why not let it end there? Also, he did not bring up tour versions of the TP Red LDP based upon accolades...he brought it up to me in response to my mentioning the KSIG is not TP Red LDP.

>

>

>

>

I believe he was asking for the reference for where the KSig relation to the TP Red LDP was dispelled, but that was not him confirming or even implying relation to any specific ball.

My reference to the accolades was based on your quote below which is what prompted Dean’s response about the multiple versions of the TP Red LDP as an FYI:

“FWIW, I played both TP Red LDP and TP Black LDP today on whim due to the earlier comment. They are still a fantastic ball even though 11 years old.”

Confirmation or dispelling of what the KSig actually is would only be credible coming from Dean.

• Like 1

> @storm319 said:

> > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > @storm319 said:

> > > > > > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > > > > > @gioreeko said:

> > > > > > > Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

> > > > >

> > > > > Right? For a tournament or something, I'd use a ProV1, but makes no sense to spend that much with something that you're bound to lose at some point in the near future.

> > > >

> > > > I would go with the X, but agreed otherwise. BTW, I played a few holes with K1 today and still no cuts while performing very good. Dean Snell seemed to imply the orig KSIG might be a tour only version of TP Red LDP.

> > >

> > > His reference to the numerous tour only versions of the TP Red LDP was brought up due to another poster’s accolades.

> >

> > Don't know what you are referencing, but gm24 suggested yesterday the KSIG was the TP Red LDP based on Snell's hint. I said it was not and shown that two years ago. Snell responded asking how I came to that conclusion. I explained how and he mentioned that there were also tour only versions made...why would he mention that if it had no connection to KSIG? When I explained that the core size and mantle widths were different why not let it end there? Also, he did not bring up tour versions of the TP Red LDP based upon accolades...he brought it up to me in response to my mentioning the KSIG is not TP Red LDP.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> I believe he was asking for the reference for where the KSig relation to the TP Red LDP was dispelled, but that was not him confirming or even implying relation to any specific ball.

>

> My reference to the accolades was based on your quote below which is what prompted Dean’s response about the multiple versions of the TP Red LDP as an FYI:

>

> “FWIW, I played both TP Red LDP and TP Black LDP today on whim due to the earlier comment. They are still a fantastic ball even though 11 years old.”

>

> Confirmation or dispelling of what the KSig actually is would only be credible coming from Dean. >

If Dean was ever able to confirm what the original K-Sig makeup was or the real story behind them there will always be some here that would never believe him.

> @grm24 said:

> > @storm319 said:

> > > > @storm319 said:

> > > > > > > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > > > > > > @gioreeko said:

> > > > > > > > Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Right? For a tournament or something, I'd use a ProV1, but makes no sense to spend that much with something that you're bound to lose at some point in the near future.

> > > > >

> > > > > I would go with the X, but agreed otherwise. BTW, I played a few holes with K1 today and still no cuts while performing very good. Dean Snell seemed to imply the orig KSIG might be a tour only version of TP Red LDP.

> > > >

> > > > His reference to the numerous tour only versions of the TP Red LDP was brought up due to another poster’s accolades.

> > >

> > > Don't know what you are referencing, but gm24 suggested yesterday the KSIG was the TP Red LDP based on Snell's hint. I said it was not and shown that two years ago. Snell responded asking how I came to that conclusion. I explained how and he mentioned that there were also tour only versions made...why would he mention that if it had no connection to KSIG? When I explained that the core size and mantle widths were different why not let it end there? Also, he did not bring up tour versions of the TP Red LDP based upon accolades...he brought it up to me in response to my mentioning the KSIG is not TP Red LDP.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I believe he was asking for the reference for where the KSig relation to the TP Red LDP was dispelled, but that was not him confirming or even implying relation to any specific ball.

> >

> > My reference to the accolades was based on your quote below which is what prompted Dean’s response about the multiple versions of the TP Red LDP as an FYI:

> >

> > “FWIW, I played both TP Red LDP and TP Black LDP today on whim due to the earlier comment. They are still a fantastic ball even though 11 years old.”

> >

> > Confirmation or dispelling of what the KSig actually is would only be credible coming from Dean. >

>

>

> If Dean was ever able to confirm what the original K-Sig makeup was or the real story behind them there will always be some here that would never believe him.

Agreed. He has probably shared more on this topic than he should have (I am sure there are NDAs involved), but many here do appreciate his insights and engagement.

• Like 1

> @trackcoach13 said:

I wouldn't put much stock in what Dean Snell has to say about the K-Sig. Historically, our forum member, DavePelz4 has been a better, more accurate source for information. That's not an exaggeration.

> @storm319 said:

> > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > @storm319 said:

> > > > > > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > > > > > @gioreeko said:

> > > > > > > Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

> > > > >

> > > > > Right? For a tournament or something, I'd use a ProV1, but makes no sense to spend that much with something that you're bound to lose at some point in the near future.

> > > >

> > > > I would go with the X, but agreed otherwise. BTW, I played a few holes with K1 today and still no cuts while performing very good. Dean Snell seemed to imply the orig KSIG might be a tour only version of TP Red LDP.

> > >

> > > His reference to the numerous tour only versions of the TP Red LDP was brought up due to another poster’s accolades.

> >

> > Don't know what you are referencing, but gm24 suggested yesterday the KSIG was the TP Red LDP based on Snell's hint. I said it was not and shown that two years ago. Snell responded asking how I came to that conclusion. I explained how and he mentioned that there were also tour only versions made...why would he mention that if it had no connection to KSIG? When I explained that the core size and mantle widths were different why not let it end there? Also, he did not bring up tour versions of the TP Red LDP based upon accolades...he brought it up to me in response to my mentioning the KSIG is not TP Red LDP.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> Confirmation or dispelling of what the KSig actually is would only be credible coming from Dean.

So my dismantling both balls and demonstrating that the three inside layers (2 mantles and one core) are each mfg to different sizes would not be credible? Silly remark...

> @trackcoach13 said:

> > @storm319 said:

> > > > @storm319 said:

> > > > > > > @trackcoach13 said:

> > > > > > > > @gioreeko said:

> > > > > > > > Not sure if anyone had posted this test yet, some good info. Interesting to see how the Pearl Pro X (which seems to be the OG Kirkland 4 piece) did. Really good numbers. Like I said, great ball at any price. Longer across the average of all swing speeds than both the ProV1 and ProV1 x. The dispersion of the Srixon Z star at 115 swing speed is staggeringly bad, like 25 yards. Weird, they're a "golf" company.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks for sharing that video. That video kicks M G S right in the nuts. I love when he says "you might have heard that soft is slow..." Great job by the guys at Today. I love their info and visit them all the time. I will say this: for the average club golfer paying for the Pro V1 series makes little sense. For a tour pro or high level am who needs the highest accuracy, you cannot beat the Titleist.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Right? For a tournament or something, I'd use a ProV1, but makes no sense to spend that much with something that you're bound to lose at some point in the near future.

> > > > >

> > > > > I would go with the X, but agreed otherwise. BTW, I played a few holes with K1 today and still no cuts while performing very good. Dean Snell seemed to imply the orig KSIG might be a tour only version of TP Red LDP.

> > > >

> > > > His reference to the numerous tour only versions of the TP Red LDP was brought up due to another poster’s accolades.

> > >

> > > Don't know what you are referencing, but gm24 suggested yesterday the KSIG was the TP Red LDP based on Snell's hint. I said it was not and shown that two years ago. Snell responded asking how I came to that conclusion. I explained how and he mentioned that there were also tour only versions made...why would he mention that if it had no connection to KSIG? When I explained that the core size and mantle widths were different why not let it end there? Also, he did not bring up tour versions of the TP Red LDP based upon accolades...he brought it up to me in response to my mentioning the KSIG is not TP Red LDP.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > Confirmation or dispelling of what the KSig actually is would only be credible coming from Dean.

> So my dismantling both balls and demonstrating that the three inside layers (2 mantles and one core) are each mfg to different sizes would not be credible? Silly remark...

>

How many did you cut open and measure of each? One isn’t going to be enough for a definitive answer.

I’m not trying to argue that the is any relation, just making sure that people aren’t jumping to the wrong conclusion and posting misinformation with someone else’s name attached.

Edit: nm - done wasting my time.

• Like 3

> @PuttCurseRepeat said:

> > @trackcoach13 said:

>

> I wouldn't put much stock in what Dean Snell has to say about the K-Sig. Historically, our forum member, DavePelz4 has been a better, more accurate source for information. That's not an exaggeration.

Care to prove your above statement with facts? If you or anybody else for that matter makes a statement like that you need to back it up with proof. Please share that proof with the rest of WRX showing where Dean is wrong and DP4 is correct.