Your most unpopular Golf opinions?

BarrySanders

> @DrippingWet said:

> People who are to cheap to buy a tee, and keep asking me for one.. "got a tee"

And more than likely too lazy to pick one up off the ground. Played in a scramble yesterday and must have picked up 10 tees or more off the ground. And some of them are to lazy to ride over and get a ball either. I was never out of the fairway all day and found 6 balls without trying. Nothing really good though mostly Warbird and Titleist NXTs

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* TT Sensicore S-400

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

> @"BIG STU" said:

> > @SixtySomePing said:

> > 1. The secret to buying used irons is asking whether or not the owner used neoprene head covers. If so, buy them! You may not score better, but they will be pretty and still look new.

> >

> > 2. The main purpose for golf is to have something in your life to keep you from drinking.

> >

> > 3. When you learn something new in golf, don't keep any additional statistics to see if it has helped. Your plummeting scores will tell you that.

> >

> > 4. Golfers with the highest handicaps should be allowed to park the closest to the clubhouse.

>

> HMMMMM! Food for thought you got me thinking and I guess that is why no one buys any of my irons--- You know me no iron covers and full of bag chatter and lead tape.

I'm pretty sure the clubs you sell are more likely to have a better sweet spot... B)

> @"BIG STU" said:

> > @justasgood said:

> > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > > @CamDanger said:

> > > > 1. Golf style and fashion trends are all bad. No exceptions. I don't have a solution for how one should dress but the game deserves all the ridicule it gets in terms of style.

> > > > 2. I don't like to drink while I play.

> > > > 3. I cringe when people call a course a "track"

> > >

> > > I know growing up Southern a course was refereed to as a "Track" but that is a Southern thing and we would not expect you west coast guys to understand but carry on anyhow

> >

> > Big Stu,

> >

> > Would that instead be tract?

>

> Well??? A piece of land is properly known as a tract------ You know us Southern rednecks construe the English language all to heck. Another example LOL---- You know the Air Force drops BOMBS out of airplanes--- down South they drop "BUMS" out of airplanes.

Hey, Stu, track works in the UK, common usage. Not that you need a Limey's opinion lol.

• Like 1

> @SixtySomePing said:

> > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > @SixtySomePing said:

> > > 1. The secret to buying used irons is asking whether or not the owner used neoprene head covers. If so, buy them! You may not score better, but they will be pretty and still look new.

> > >

> > > 2. The main purpose for golf is to have something in your life to keep you from drinking.

> > >

> > > 3. When you learn something new in golf, don't keep any additional statistics to see if it has helped. Your plummeting scores will tell you that.

> > >

> > > 4. Golfers with the highest handicaps should be allowed to park the closest to the clubhouse.

> >

> > HMMMMM! Food for thought you got me thinking and I guess that is why no one buys any of my irons--- You know me no iron covers and full of bag chatter and lead tape.

>

> I'm pretty sure the clubs you sell are more likely to have a better sweet spot... B)

Thanks for your vote of confidence but honestly no mine don't. You know you read and see "better players" have that dime sized rust wear spot in their irons. Mine don't . Mine are worn all over the place. I do not consider myself a ball striker never have. I guess my talent if I have any is I know my game and how to golf my ball as the old timers say.

> @stixman said:

> > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > @justasgood said:

> > > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > > > @CamDanger said:

> > > > > 1. Golf style and fashion trends are all bad. No exceptions. I don't have a solution for how one should dress but the game deserves all the ridicule it gets in terms of style.

> > > > > 2. I don't like to drink while I play.

> > > > > 3. I cringe when people call a course a "track"

> > > >

> > > > I know growing up Southern a course was refereed to as a "Track" but that is a Southern thing and we would not expect you west coast guys to understand but carry on anyhow

> > >

> > > Big Stu,

> > >

> > > Would that instead be tract?

> >

> > Well??? A piece of land is properly known as a tract------ You know us Southern rednecks construe the English language all to heck. Another example LOL---- You know the Air Force drops BOMBS out of airplanes--- down South they drop "BUMS" out of airplanes.

>

> Hey, Stu, track works in the UK, common usage. Not that you need a Limey's opinion lol.

You know seriously if you go up into Eastern NC the older guys born and raised there have a sorta "Limey" lingo going no joke. They refer to a car trunk as a "boot" and a hood as a "bonnet" just like you guys do. All my Stepmom's folks are from there. In fact I lived down there on and off for a couple of years in the late 70s. I evidently picked up the lingo there. I guess it was pretty evident because when I went back to Florida some of my friends there thought I had been across the big pond for a while. You also need a good strong " vattery" to start your car on a cold morning there or you need to go buy new "vatteries" to go in your car

Golf threads that start with:

-Pace of play......

-How do we grow the game

Carts slow the game down-pouring drinks, rolling joints, two people looking for the same ball with clubs 50 feet away, texting, changing tunes, trying to pick up the cart person. Its not a party, it's golf

300 yards is not the amateurs average driving distance

Courses are not to short

> @"BIG STU" said:

> > @CamDanger said:

> > 1. Golf style and fashion trends are all bad. No exceptions. I don't have a solution for how one should dress but the game deserves all the ridicule it gets in terms of style.

> > 2. I don't like to drink while I play.

> > 3. I cringe when people call a course a "track"

>

> I know growing up Southern a course was refereed to as a "Track" but that is a Southern thing and we would not expect you west coast guys to understand but carry on anyhow

Big Stu, a quick google would've provided some insight to my unpopular opinion. I'm a transplant Seattleite, I grew up in Michigan and I can't say I've heard a southerner use the phrase. My cringe comes from the people using the term disingenuously.

> @howellhandmade said:

> > @jonesry09 said:

> > If you book a last minute solo tee time, I ain't letting you through. Don't book a tee time expecting to just play frogger to get done a round in under 2 and a half.

> > White claws should be banned from all golf courses. Possibly just banned from ever existing.

> > If you talk to my ball, I get to punch you.

>

> Wait, what? I’m playing as a single, doesn’t matter why, you have no idea when I booked my tee time. You’re playing as a foursome with open holes in front of you. If you won’t let me through, you are not just bad for golf, you are bad for society.

>

> We all know the parameters; if the course is full and there’s nowhere to go, a single has no business expecting to knife through a crowded course while everyone else waits MORE. But there is a type of person who enjoys being in the way, who derives a feeling of power from holding other people back and creating frustration. This person creates unnecessary friction and makes life worse for everyone else whether it be in traffic, in business, or at the golf course.

>

>

Read the rules of golf. A single has no priority on a golf course.

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 8.5° A-1 setting Graphite Design YS-6+ 65g stiff

Wood:  Titleist 980F 17° Aldila NV stiff

Hybrid: Titleist 909H 21° Aldila Voodoo stiff 

Irons:  Titleist 716 AP2 4- W  DG AMT S300

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7  54°,  58° DG S200

Putter:  Odyssey White Hot #1 Tour

Ball: Titleist Pro V1

> @"Old Tom Morris" said:

> > @howellhandmade said:

> > > @jonesry09 said:

> > > If you book a last minute solo tee time, I ain't letting you through. Don't book a tee time expecting to just play frogger to get done a round in under 2 and a half.

> > > White claws should be banned from all golf courses. Possibly just banned from ever existing.

> > > If you talk to my ball, I get to punch you.

> >

> > Wait, what? I’m playing as a single, doesn’t matter why, you have no idea when I booked my tee time. You’re playing as a foursome with open holes in front of you. If you won’t let me through, you are not just bad for golf, you are bad for society.

> >

> > We all know the parameters; if the course is full and there’s nowhere to go, a single has no business expecting to knife through a crowded course while everyone else waits MORE. But there is a type of person who enjoys being in the way, who derives a feeling of power from holding other people back and creating frustration. This person creates unnecessary friction and makes life worse for everyone else whether it be in traffic, in business, or at the golf course.

> >

> >

>

> Read the rules of golf. A single has no priority on a golf course.

Okay great so the letter of the law must be followed at all times despite the fact that it would be better for everyone if you just waited 5 minutes for the single to play through

WITB
Taylormade SIM2 10.5* Ventus Black 6X
Taylormade SIM 19* AD-DI 7X

Taylormade Stealth 3h Ventus Blue 9X
Mizuno MP-69 4-PW Modus 120 S
Vokey SM9 50 - 55 - 60 DGTI S400 

Scotty Cameron GoLo 6

> @fillwelix said:

> > @"Old Tom Morris" said:

> > > @howellhandmade said:

> > > > @jonesry09 said:

> > > > If you book a last minute solo tee time, I ain't letting you through. Don't book a tee time expecting to just play frogger to get done a round in under 2 and a half.

> > > > White claws should be banned from all golf courses. Possibly just banned from ever existing.

> > > > If you talk to my ball, I get to punch you.

> > >

> > > Wait, what? I’m playing as a single, doesn’t matter why, you have no idea when I booked my tee time. You’re playing as a foursome with open holes in front of you. If you won’t let me through, you are not just bad for golf, you are bad for society.

> > >

> > > We all know the parameters; if the course is full and there’s nowhere to go, a single has no business expecting to knife through a crowded course while everyone else waits MORE. But there is a type of person who enjoys being in the way, who derives a feeling of power from holding other people back and creating frustration. This person creates unnecessary friction and makes life worse for everyone else whether it be in traffic, in business, or at the golf course.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Read the rules of golf. A single has no priority on a golf course.

>

> Okay great so the letter of the law must be followed at all times despite the fact that it would be better for everyone if you just waited 5 minutes for the single to play through

Old Tom's comment is ironic. The "single has no standing" was removed from the rules some 15 years ago. :)

• Like 3

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

> @CamDanger said:

> > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > @CamDanger said:

> > > 1. Golf style and fashion trends are all bad. No exceptions. I don't have a solution for how one should dress but the game deserves all the ridicule it gets in terms of style.

> > > 2. I don't like to drink while I play.

> > > 3. I cringe when people call a course a "track"

> >

> > I know growing up Southern a course was refereed to as a "Track" but that is a Southern thing and we would not expect you west coast guys to understand but carry on anyhow

>

> Big Stu, a quick google would've provided some insight to my unpopular opinion. I'm a transplant Seattleite, I grew up in Michigan and I can't say I've heard a southerner use the phrase. My cringe comes from the people using the term disingenuously.

Aw man your'e cool by me---- Kinda like the Michiganders call a soft drink a "pop" had friends from the yoop up in Ironwood area that called it that. Down South it can be subjective it can be a drink or a Pepsi/ Coke ( back when Coke was still cola) I guess the real old timers are gone now that called a Coca Cola a "dope" because from what I understand way back it had real coke in it.

> @stixman said:

> > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > @justasgood said:

> > > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > > > 1. Golf style and fashion trends are all bad. No exceptions. I don't have a solution for how one should dress but the game deserves all the ridicule it gets in terms of style.

> > > >

> > > > I know growing up Southern a course was refereed to as a "Track" but that is a Southern thing and we would not expect you west coast guys to understand but carry on anyhow

> > >

> > > Big Stu,

> > >

> >

> > Well??? A piece of land is properly known as a tract------ You know us Southern rednecks construe the English language all to heck. Another example LOL---- You know the Air Force drops BOMBS out of airplanes--- down South they drop "BUMS" out of airplanes.

>

> Hey, Stu, track works in the UK, common usage. Not that you need a Limey's opinion lol.

Stix was that you or one of the other brothers from across the pond that referred to cross hand putting as "cack handed" ? Since I now putt cross handed or left hand low I use that term

> @"BIG STU" said:

> > @justasgood said:

> > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > > @CamDanger said:

> > > > 1. Golf style and fashion trends are all bad. No exceptions. I don't have a solution for how one should dress but the game deserves all the ridicule it gets in terms of style.

> > > > 2. I don't like to drink while I play.

> > > > 3. I cringe when people call a course a "track"

> > >

> > > I know growing up Southern a course was refereed to as a "Track" but that is a Southern thing and we would not expect you west coast guys to understand but carry on anyhow

> >

> > Big Stu,

> >

> > Would that instead be tract?

>

> Well??? A piece of land is properly known as a tract------ You know us Southern rednecks construe the English language all to heck. Another example LOL---- You know the Air Force drops BOMBS out of airplanes--- down South they drop "BUMS" out of airplanes.

I’m from way down south (Texas gulf coast, family from the backwoods of Louisiana), and I have never heard anyone refer to bombs as bums.

-if someone peaks in my bag and sees quarter sized wear Mark's on my irons and tells his buddies (in a sarcastic tone), "we have a player with us today", I will lose my mind. Dont go rumedging around someone else golf bag so i can explain to you that they are hand me downs from my pops.

-if someone says nice shot, say thank you.

-if your playing with some older folks, help them a bit. I was behind a group and it was an older guy and 3 young guys. Saw one of the younger guys take a bunker for the guy that was struggling to move around a lot. That was great and part of the spirit of the amateur game.

-dont leave trash on the course and FIX YOUR DIVOTS AND PITCH MARKS... not much gets me to the point of saying something... but that will and I dont give a crap if it offends you.

-a group of 4 Walkers are faster than a group of 4 riders... it's TRUE, I've dont multiple tests.

-it should be mandatory that someone in the group pays attention to another players shot to "see it down"... it speeds up play.

-dont be embarrassed if you dont or aren't playing well. Be embarrassed if you are continually making excuses for your play when it is painfully obvious that you "are what I'm seeing"

-when on the putting green, mind your manners. If I am putting at a hole, and there are multiple others open, putt to one of the 10 that are open.

> @"BIG STU" said:

> > @stixman said:

> > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > > @justasgood said:

> > > > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > > > > @CamDanger said:

> > > > > > 1. Golf style and fashion trends are all bad. No exceptions. I don't have a solution for how one should dress but the game deserves all the ridicule it gets in terms of style.

> > > > > > 2. I don't like to drink while I play.

> > > > > > 3. I cringe when people call a course a "track"

> > > > >

> > > > > I know growing up Southern a course was refereed to as a "Track" but that is a Southern thing and we would not expect you west coast guys to understand but carry on anyhow

> > > >

> > > > Big Stu,

> > > >

> > > > Would that instead be tract?

> > >

> > > Well??? A piece of land is properly known as a tract------ You know us Southern rednecks construe the English language all to heck. Another example LOL---- You know the Air Force drops BOMBS out of airplanes--- down South they drop "BUMS" out of airplanes.

> >

> > Hey, Stu, track works in the UK, common usage. Not that you need a Limey's opinion lol.

>

> Stix was that you or one of the other brothers from across the pond that referred to cross hand putting as "cack handed" ? Since I now putt cross handed or left hand low I use that term

It wouldn't have been me. I've always referred to lefties as cack-handers, and that is usual from me and my father's generations. Today, who knows? But you can see how cross handing could be called cack handed.

btw going back to track = golf course, track could be used to describe a golf course which wasn't well set up, as 'a bit of a track'.

Or a 'rabbit track' , self explanatory I think.

> @bigred90gt said:

> > @BKN1964 said:

> > Shaking hands after the round with the same guys you play with every week is stupid. Taking your hat off beforehand is doubly so.

>

> I'll add to that: shaking hands after the round with the guy who pissed in the woods and didnt wash his hands is disturbing.

Reminds me of a post from a guy who refuses to shake hands with anyone who complains about “chaffing”...lol

> @stixman said:

> > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > @stixman said:

> > > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > > > @justasgood said:

> > > > > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > > > > > @CamDanger said:

> > > > > > > 1. Golf style and fashion trends are all bad. No exceptions. I don't have a solution for how one should dress but the game deserves all the ridicule it gets in terms of style.

> > > > > > > 2. I don't like to drink while I play.

> > > > > > > 3. I cringe when people call a course a "track"

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I know growing up Southern a course was refereed to as a "Track" but that is a Southern thing and we would not expect you west coast guys to understand but carry on anyhow

> > > > >

> > > > > Big Stu,

> > > > >

> > > > > Would that instead be tract?

> > > >

> > > > Well??? A piece of land is properly known as a tract------ You know us Southern rednecks construe the English language all to heck. Another example LOL---- You know the Air Force drops BOMBS out of airplanes--- down South they drop "BUMS" out of airplanes.

> > >

> > > Hey, Stu, track works in the UK, common usage. Not that you need a Limey's opinion lol.

> >

> > Stix was that you or one of the other brothers from across the pond that referred to cross hand putting as "cack handed" ? Since I now putt cross handed or left hand low I use that term

>

> It wouldn't have been me. I've always referred to lefties as cack-handers, and that is usual from me and my father's generations. Today, who knows? But you can see how cross handing could be called cack handed.

> btw going back to track = golf course, track could be used to describe a golf course which wasn't well set up, as 'a bit of a track'.

> Or a 'rabbit track' , self explanatory I think.

I grew up in rural NC and we referred to all courses as "tracks" in some manner. "Nice track," "solid track," "great track" etc. Crappy ones - like my high school team's home course - were "goat tracks."

Titleist TSR3 10° Ventus Black

Titleist TS2 18° Diamana D+

Titleist TSR2 21° Diamana D+ 

Titleist TSi2 24° Diamana D+

Titleist T100 5-7, 620MB 8-PW Axiom 105S

Vokey 50.8°F, 56.14°F, 60.12°D Axiom 125X

Scotty Cameron Newport MMT Putter Concept

> @bigred90gt said:

> > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > @justasgood said:

> > > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > >

> > >

> > > Big Stu,

> > >

> >

>

> I’m from way down south (Texas gulf coast, family from the backwoods of Louisiana), and I have never heard anyone refer to bombs as bums.

>

That may be a Carolina thing---- Now French Cajun is another world all together--- Had a bud of mine that was French Cajun or as he said "Registered Coon A$$"--- But After being around him a while I picked up on it pretty well.

> @aenemated said:

> > @stixman said:

> > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > > @stixman said:

> > > > > > @justasgood said:

> > > > > > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > > > > > > @CamDanger said:

> > > > > > > > 1. Golf style and fashion trends are all bad. No exceptions. I don't have a solution for how one should dress but the game deserves all the ridicule it gets in terms of style.

> > > > > > > > 2. I don't like to drink while I play.

> > > > > > > > 3. I cringe when people call a course a "track"

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I know growing up Southern a course was refereed to as a "Track" but that is a Southern thing and we would not expect you west coast guys to understand but carry on anyhow

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Big Stu,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Would that instead be tract?

> > > > >

> > > > > Well??? A piece of land is properly known as a tract------ You know us Southern rednecks construe the English language all to heck. Another example LOL---- You know the Air Force drops BOMBS out of airplanes--- down South they drop "BUMS" out of airplanes.

> > > >

> > > > Hey, Stu, track works in the UK, common usage. Not that you need a Limey's opinion lol.

> > >

> > > Stix was that you or one of the other brothers from across the pond that referred to cross hand putting as "cack handed" ? Since I now putt cross handed or left hand low I use that term

> >

> > It wouldn't have been me. I've always referred to lefties as cack-handers, and that is usual from me and my father's generations. Today, who knows? But you can see how cross handing could be called cack handed.

> > btw going back to track = golf course, track could be used to describe a golf course which wasn't well set up, as 'a bit of a track'.

> > Or a 'rabbit track' , self explanatory I think.

>

> I grew up in rural NC and we referred to all courses as "tracks" in some manner. "Nice track," "solid track," "great track" etc. Crappy ones - like my high school team's home course - were "goat tracks."

>

Yep you nailed it--- I think from reading on here it had to be a Carolina thing----- yep goat tracks or goat ranches---- My running partners Bear and his brother Checkers are from upstate NY and they are as big of rednecks as I am. They use the term goat ranch to describe 2 courses near where they live now in Loris SC. And they did not get that from me either because I asked.

> @"BIG STU" said:

> > @bigred90gt said:

> > > @"BIG STU" said:

> > > > @justasgood said:

> > > > > > @CamDanger said:

> > > > > > 1. Golf style and fashion trends are all bad. No exceptions. I don't have a solution for how one should dress but the game deserves all the ridicule it gets in terms of style.

> > > > > > 2. I don't like to drink while I play.

> > > > > > 3. I cringe when people call a course a "track"

> > > > >

> > > > > I know growing up Southern a course was refereed to as a "Track" but that is a Southern thing and we would not expect you west coast guys to understand but carry on anyhow

> > > >

> > > > Big Stu,

> > > >

> > > > Would that instead be tract?

> > >

> > > Well??? A piece of land is properly known as a tract------ You know us Southern rednecks construe the English language all to heck. Another example LOL---- You know the Air Force drops BOMBS out of airplanes--- down South they drop "BUMS" out of airplanes.

> >

> > I’m from way down south (Texas gulf coast, family from the backwoods of Louisiana), and I have never heard anyone refer to bombs as bums.

> >

>

> That may be a Carolina thing---- Now French Cajun is another world all together--- Had a bud of mine that was French Cajun or as he said "Registered Coon A$$"--- But After being around him a while I picked up on it pretty well.

Well as an honorary registered Coon-Azz, born and raised SE of N’Awlins in God’s paradise of St. Bernard Parish.....I’ll raise a cole beah, ask “how’s ya momenem while I sit in front da TV.

He doesn’t like hearing others’ music on the course. It’s pretty rude and there ya go, sure, it’s the moron over there with an Oakley polo that is way too tight on his flabby form...guess the neon Puma shirt was dirty. My, he really has breasts.

Foursomes that stop in their carts and watch every one of the foursome’s shots.

Usually early morning old men, so it’s four to the green and it can be terminal. So what if the next hole green is empty.

If you say anything, they become deaf old men.

Unraked bunkers. Seems to be getting worse. He is darn good out of sand but it’s hard to overcome utter disarray with mere skill.

He blames the course management too. He assumes Oakley breast guy may be part of it too.

Why don’t they have benches at tee boxes? They have commemorative benches for the dead? They’re always where nobody alive on a golf course would sit. He does not think anyone who works there has ever walked the course. He’s mentioned it to the register guy and he assumed that glossed over dolt face. Yes, he had on an Oakley polo...

• Like 3

Taylormade M5 Tour 10.5* 

Taylormade 300 Series 15*

Taylormade Sim2 Max 18*

Titleist 818H2  21*

Titleist 718 TMB 4 24*

Titleist 718 AP2  5-PW

Mizuno T20  54*   58*

Taylormade Spider GT  #3

> @"Jack Pearsall" said:

> He doesn’t like hearing others’ music on the course. It’s pretty rude and there ya go, sure, it’s the moron over there with an Oakley polo that is way too tight on his flabby form...guess the neon Puma shirt was dirty. My, he really has ****.

>

> Foursomes that stop in their carts and watch every one of the foursome’s shots.

> Usually early morning old men, so it’s four to the green and it can be terminal. So what if the next hole green is empty.

> If you say anything, they become deaf old men.

>

> Unraked bunkers. Seems to be getting worse. He is darn good out of sand but it’s hard to overcome utter disarray with mere skill.

> He blames the course management too. He assumes Oakley breast guy may be part of it too.

>

> Why don’t they have benches at tee boxes? They have commemorative benches for the dead? They’re always where nobody alive on a golf course would sit. He does not think anyone who works there has ever walked the course. He’s mentioned it to the register guy and he assumed that glossed over dolt face. Yes, he had on an Oakley polo...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Just fantastic... late entry for post of the year.

• Like 1

> @"Jack Pearsall" said:

> He doesn’t like hearing others’ music on the course. It’s pretty rude and there ya go, sure, it’s the moron over there with an Oakley polo that is way too tight on his flabby form...guess the neon Puma shirt was dirty. My, he really has ****.

>

> Foursomes that stop in their carts and watch every one of the foursome’s shots.

> Usually early morning old men, so it’s four to the green and it can be terminal. So what if the next hole green is empty.

>

> Unraked bunkers. Seems to be getting worse. He is darn good out of sand but it’s hard to overcome utter disarray with mere skill.

> He blames the course management too. He assumes Oakley breast guy may be part of it too.

>

> Why don’t they have benches at tee boxes? They have commemorative benches for the dead? They’re always where nobody alive on a golf course would sit. He does not think anyone who works there has ever walked the course. He’s mentioned it to the register guy and he assumed that glossed over dolt face. Yes, he had on an Oakley polo...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

ROTFLMAO---- Take it you do not like Oakley Polos------ Ok by me I don't own any----- No joke the reason most courses do not have benches at the tee boxes is because everyone rides. If you see benches at a course I bet you 2 to 1 it is an old course--- As far as the old men that suddenly become deaf--- Down here they really do not care after all we are known as God's waiting room. As far as raking bunkers that is simple people are too darn lazy young and old-----

> @Ivyguy said:

> > @"Jack Pearsall" said:

> > He doesn’t like hearing others’ music on the course. It’s pretty rude and there ya go, sure, it’s the moron over there with an Oakley polo that is way too tight on his flabby form...guess the neon Puma shirt was dirty. My, he really has ****.

> >

> > Foursomes that stop in their carts and watch every one of the foursome’s shots.

> > Usually early morning old men, so it’s four to the green and it can be terminal. So what if the next hole green is empty.

> > If you say anything, they become deaf old men.

> >

> > Unraked bunkers. Seems to be getting worse. He is darn good out of sand but it’s hard to overcome utter disarray with mere skill.

> > He blames the course management too. He assumes Oakley breast guy may be part of it too.

> >

> > Why don’t they have benches at tee boxes? They have commemorative benches for the dead? They’re always where nobody alive on a golf course would sit. He does not think anyone who works there has ever walked the course. He’s mentioned it to the register guy and he assumed that glossed over dolt face. Yes, he had on an Oakley polo...

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> Just fantastic... late entry for post of the year.

I agree--- when Jack speaks ( or types) it is always interesting and funny to me

1. Slow play is the biggest thing killing golf.

2. The PGA Tour should suspend repeat slow play offenders.

3. Anchored putting should not have been outlawed.

4. There is no justification whatsoever for not allowing the use of rangefinders.

5. Using a ball retriever makes you look like an idiot.

6. Sergio Garcia should have been banned from the tour a long time ago.

7. CBS should have fired Gary McCord a long time ago.

8. Patrick Reed is a good player and I don't care about what he does in his personal life.

I don't want to listen to your shitty music on the golf course.

• Like 1

PING G400 Max - Atmos Tour Spec Red - 65s
Titleist TSi2 16.5* 4w - Tensei Blue - 65s

Titleist TSi2 3H (18*), 4H (21*) - Tensei Blue 65s
Adams Idea Tech V4 5H, 6H, 7H ProLaunch Blue 75 HY x-stiff
Titleist AP2 716 8i 37* KBS Tour S; Titleist AP2 716 9i 42* KBS Tour S
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 46* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 50* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 full-sole 56* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 low-bounce 60* DG s400
PING Sigma 2 Valor 400 Counter-Balanced, 38"

> @"Jack Pearsall" said:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Spot on JP. Oakley breast guy is a good example of world problems. He used to rake his own leaves at home as well this time of year too, but no, now has it done for him while he watches Maury, so the flab grows...

By the way, no benches at tee boxes as the USGA felt if they slightly moved when sat upon it would be a 2 stroke penalty...