What’s Replacing Your Ping G400 Max for 2019?
For those of you who played G400 Max last season and have dropped It for something shiny and new in 2019... what was it... what new driver beat out your trusty Max?
For me so far the only thing to come close on Trackman has been TaylorMade M5... but not close enough to unseat the Max just yet.
Curious who’s made the switch and to what.
- PING G410 LST Driver 9º ~ GD Tour AD IZ-6s
- TaylorMade M5 Fairway 14º ~ GD Tour AD IZ-7s
- TaylorMade M5 Fairway 19º ~ GD Tour AD IZ-7s
- Callaway Apex 19 Hybrid 23º ~ GD Tour AD DI-85s
- Epon by Endo AF-505 Irons 5–PW ~ Rifle Project X 6.0 blackout
- PING Glide 2.0 Stealth Wedge 50/SS (51º) ~ Rifle Project X 6.0 blackout
- PING Glide 2.0 Stealth Wedge 56/SS (57º) - Tour Department 'SG' Grind ~ Rifle Project X 6.0 SS blackout
- PING Glide 2.0 Stealth Wedge 60/SS (63º) - Tour Department 'SG' Grind ~ Rifle Project X 6.0 SS blackout
- Titleist Scotty Cameron Circle T Del Mar Buttonback Select Tour Prototype (A026140)
- Bridgestone Tour B X (2020)