Graphite shafts for players irons

Mfitzrealestate

Project X Catalyst 100. Best graphite I’ve tried. Very stable and the ball flight is so good. Of all the graphite’s I’ve tried it is the best balanced and plays heavier than its weight. I’m a plus handicap and if anything I would say my consistency has improved since I switched. Wrist and thumb pain have been a non issue as well

For the record I switched from 125 gram shafts and had basically a one bucket adjustment period. If you like the PX you are currently using which I always did....the ball flight on these is almost identical to the steel version.

Cobra Aero LS 9 Fuji Evo IV 569 X

Honma TR21 15* VIZARD FP7 Stiff

Honma TR21 HY 18* VIZARD UT 7

Honma TR21 HY 21* VIZARD UT 8

Honma TR21X 5-11 VIZARD IBWF 100

HighToe MG3 54* VIZARD IB 120

HighToe MG3 58*/13 VIZARD IB 120

MackMade custom Slide MMT putter                         

Recently got a set of Callaway Rogue Pro irons with Fubuki shafts went to a softer flex and have seen not only an increase in distance but accuracy as well. I have a nerve issue in my neck from 20 years of aircraft maintenance in the Air Force and I'm glad I finally gave into it.....golf is fun again!

The issue you may have is that PX6.0 is 120 grams and Recoil's and SF's don't come in that weight. Given that, and the assumption that you are getting up there in age a little, I recommend Recoil 110's. They feel tons better than SF and they balance more conventionally (SF 110's have a very high balance point which throws off swingweight.) The weight will take an adjustment period but most people adapt fairly quickly.

Ping G400 Max driver w/Aldila Rogue 125 Silver
Ping G425 5 wood & hybrid
Ping G30 irons w/Recoil 95

Ping G425 irons w/Accra ICWT 2.0 95
Ping Glide wedges w/Recoil 110
Ping Redwood Anser - the "real deal!"

> @SEP1006 said:

>

> It's really surprising how little attention Accra iron shafts get on golfwrx. They are really smooth, stable and the dispersion is phenomenal. Too me way less harsh than the Steelfibers and play better than the Recoils.

Not really all that surprising.

1) Not nearly as easy to find a place to demo them as the Recoils and SF's (not as available online to purchase either)

2) Most of the models are descending weight.

3) Price - particularly for the heavier models or the one constant weight model they do offer.

Yes, lots of wrx'ers don't mind spending money on high priced driver shafts. But it gets harder when you need to apply the higher cost over 7 or 8 shafts instead of just one.

Don't get me wrong. I don't doubt they're good shafts or that there are folks who think they are worth it - nor do I have any contention with those that do. Those are just bigger hurdles than most will be willing to take on, especially considering the other alternatives that are more readily available. And in general, the shorter the playing length, the less critical the exact stiffness profile becomes to most ams.

And it's the same reason why the heavier MRC or GD graphite iron shafts are not that popular.

I play the Fuji Pro 85. Switched from KBS Tour 90's and Nippon 950's. Absolutely love the shaft!!! All hits feel solid and vibration free. Trajectory is a tad lower than my previous shafts but the dispersion is improved. Cant see myself ever playing steel again. Thankfully I have no physical issues which prompted the switch. I tried them and loved them and put them into play. The design of the shafts also reduced/eliminated any SW issues. I did lose a point (D1-0 from D2-1) but that was due to the lighter shaft weight I chose. If I would have chosen the 95's my club builder says there would have been virtually no SW change.

> @Nessism said:

> The issue you may have is that PX6.0 is 120 grams and Recoil's and SF's don't come in that weight. Given that, and the assumption that you are getting up there in age a little, I recommend Recoil 110's. They feel tons better than SF and they balance more conventionally (SF 110's have a very high balance point which throws off swingweight.) The weight will take an adjustment period but most people adapt fairly quickly.

I went from i20 with PX 6.0 to recoil 110 F4 and had no issue adjusting. It did take a bit of lead tape to bring the swingweight up to anything respectable, but they feel fine and my elbow thanks me. In my opinion, they feel pretty similar, and they flight pretty similar, but pain is significantly reduced. It got to the point that playing once/twice a week I could barely move my right elbow the rest of the week. Now I play 3-4 rounds per week with no issues.

The recoils weigh in at around 108g, so it’s not THAT big of a difference.

> @bigred90gt said:

> > @Nessism said:

> > The issue you may have is that PX6.0 is 120 grams and Recoil's and SF's don't come in that weight. Given that, and the assumption that you are getting up there in age a little, I recommend Recoil 110's. They feel tons better than SF and they balance more conventionally (SF 110's have a very high balance point which throws off swingweight.) The weight will take an adjustment period but most people adapt fairly quickly.

>

> I went from i20 with PX 6.0 to recoil 110 F4 and had no issue adjusting. It did take a bit of lead tape to bring the swingweight up to anything respectable, but they feel fine and my elbow thanks me. In my opinion, they feel pretty similar, and they flight pretty similar, but pain is significantly reduced. It got to the point that playing once/twice a week I could barely move my right elbow the rest of the week. Now I play 3-4 rounds per week with no issues.

>

> The recoils weigh in at around 108g, so it’s not THAT big of a difference.

>

Your i20 were also built with light weight ctp using the PX

Guaranteed you could change to heavier ctp & achieved your desired sw

9 Clubs Sunday Bag

UST Mamiya - Lamkin - RXS 

https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/1840618-witb-731-full-bag/

> @animalgolfs said:

> > @bigred90gt said:

> > > @Nessism said:

> > > The issue you may have is that PX6.0 is 120 grams and Recoil's and SF's don't come in that weight. Given that, and the assumption that you are getting up there in age a little, I recommend Recoil 110's. They feel tons better than SF and they balance more conventionally (SF 110's have a very high balance point which throws off swingweight.) The weight will take an adjustment period but most people adapt fairly quickly.

> >

> > I went from i20 with PX 6.0 to recoil 110 F4 and had no issue adjusting. It did take a bit of lead tape to bring the swingweight up to anything respectable, but they feel fine and my elbow thanks me. In my opinion, they feel pretty similar, and they flight pretty similar, but pain is significantly reduced. It got to the point that playing once/twice a week I could barely move my right elbow the rest of the week. Now I play 3-4 rounds per week with no issues.

> >

> > The recoils weigh in at around 108g, so it’s not THAT big of a difference.

> >

>

> Your i20 were also built with light weight ctp using the PX

>

> Guaranteed you could change to heavier ctp & achieved your desired sw

I'm not sure what ctp means. My i20 were built with ping shafts (whatever their stock shaft was in the age of i20). I installed the PX. Had to lead tape them to get them up to my desired weight even with the PX. When I pulled the PX and installed the recoils, I had to just about double up on the lead tape. They went from D2-3 to C8-9.

> @bigred90gt said:

> > @animalgolfs said:

> > > @bigred90gt said:

> > > > @Nessism said:

> > > > The issue you may have is that PX6.0 is 120 grams and Recoil's and SF's don't come in that weight. Given that, and the assumption that you are getting up there in age a little, I recommend Recoil 110's. They feel tons better than SF and they balance more conventionally (SF 110's have a very high balance point which throws off swingweight.) The weight will take an adjustment period but most people adapt fairly quickly.

> > >

> > > I went from i20 with PX 6.0 to recoil 110 F4 and had no issue adjusting. It did take a bit of lead tape to bring the swingweight up to anything respectable, but they feel fine and my elbow thanks me. In my opinion, they feel pretty similar, and they flight pretty similar, but pain is significantly reduced. It got to the point that playing once/twice a week I could barely move my right elbow the rest of the week. Now I play 3-4 rounds per week with no issues.

> > >

> > > The recoils weigh in at around 108g, so it’s not THAT big of a difference.

> > >

> >

> > Your i20 were also built with light weight ctp using the PX

> >

> > Guaranteed you could change to heavier ctp & achieved your desired sw

>

> I'm not sure what ctp means. My i20 were built with ping shafts (whatever their stock shaft was in the age of i20). I installed the PX. Had to lead tape them to get them up to my desired weight even with the PX. When I pulled the PX and installed the recoils, I had to just about double up on the lead tape. They went from D2-3 to C8-9.

CTP = custom tuning port

At least, I think it does....

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, RIP Beta 90X -or- TM Sim2 Ti 3w, NV105 X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S 

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3)

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options, Best Grips Microperfs, or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

> @NRJyzr said:

> > @bigred90gt said:

> > > @animalgolfs said:

> > > > @bigred90gt said:

> > > > > @Nessism said:

> > > > > The issue you may have is that PX6.0 is 120 grams and Recoil's and SF's don't come in that weight. Given that, and the assumption that you are getting up there in age a little, I recommend Recoil 110's. They feel tons better than SF and they balance more conventionally (SF 110's have a very high balance point which throws off swingweight.) The weight will take an adjustment period but most people adapt fairly quickly.

> > > >

> > > > I went from i20 with PX 6.0 to recoil 110 F4 and had no issue adjusting. It did take a bit of lead tape to bring the swingweight up to anything respectable, but they feel fine and my elbow thanks me. In my opinion, they feel pretty similar, and they flight pretty similar, but pain is significantly reduced. It got to the point that playing once/twice a week I could barely move my right elbow the rest of the week. Now I play 3-4 rounds per week with no issues.

> > > >

> > > > The recoils weigh in at around 108g, so it’s not THAT big of a difference.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Your i20 were also built with light weight ctp using the PX

> > >

> > > Guaranteed you could change to heavier ctp & achieved your desired sw

> >

> > I'm not sure what ctp means. My i20 were built with ping shafts (whatever their stock shaft was in the age of i20). I installed the PX. Had to lead tape them to get them up to my desired weight even with the PX. When I pulled the PX and installed the recoils, I had to just about double up on the lead tape. They went from D2-3 to C8-9.

>

> CTP = custom tuning port

>

> At least, I think it does....

Gotcha. Well the back cavity is just about completely covered in lead now, so I don’t even know if there’s anything there I could change, and since they work, I’m not messing with them.

> @bigred90gt said:

> > @NRJyzr said:

> > > @bigred90gt said:

> > > > @animalgolfs said:

> > > > > @bigred90gt said:

> > > > > > @Nessism said:

> > > > > > The issue you may have is that PX6.0 is 120 grams and Recoil's and SF's don't come in that weight. Given that, and the assumption that you are getting up there in age a little, I recommend Recoil 110's. They feel tons better than SF and they balance more conventionally (SF 110's have a very high balance point which throws off swingweight.) The weight will take an adjustment period but most people adapt fairly quickly.

> > > > >

> > > > > I went from i20 with PX 6.0 to recoil 110 F4 and had no issue adjusting. It did take a bit of lead tape to bring the swingweight up to anything respectable, but they feel fine and my elbow thanks me. In my opinion, they feel pretty similar, and they flight pretty similar, but pain is significantly reduced. It got to the point that playing once/twice a week I could barely move my right elbow the rest of the week. Now I play 3-4 rounds per week with no issues.

> > > > >

> > > > > The recoils weigh in at around 108g, so it’s not THAT big of a difference.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Your i20 were also built with light weight ctp using the PX

> > > >

> > > > Guaranteed you could change to heavier ctp & achieved your desired sw

> > >

> > > I'm not sure what ctp means. My i20 were built with ping shafts (whatever their stock shaft was in the age of i20). I installed the PX. Had to lead tape them to get them up to my desired weight even with the PX. When I pulled the PX and installed the recoils, I had to just about double up on the lead tape. They went from D2-3 to C8-9.

> >

> > CTP = custom tuning port

> >

> > At least, I think it does....

>

> Gotcha. Well the back cavity is just about completely covered in lead now, so I don’t even know if there’s anything there I could change, and since they work, I’m not messing with them.

>

As I wouldn't either.?

I was just stating they used a lighter CTP{Custom tuning port} badge when building your PX 6.0 due to high static weight. I'm sure you could send them back to Ping for adjustments & lose all that lead tape if you so desired.

9 Clubs Sunday Bag

UST Mamiya - Lamkin - RXS 

https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/1840618-witb-731-full-bag/

I've heard great things about the Recoil 125 Proto's and also really good things about the new Mitsubishi MMT's.

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

I can’t say enough good things about Steelfibers. The performance is amazing and they have saved my body. Everyone is entitled to there opinion but saying these shafts are somehow inferior is simply not my experience. I’ve played everything!

Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
Fairway: Titleist 917F2
Hybrid: A-Grind
2 iron: Ping Rapture
Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
Putter: Evnroll 9.1
Balls: ProV1

> @mogc60 said:

> Project X Catalyst 100. Best graphite I’ve tried. Very stable and the ball flight is so good. Of all the graphite’s I’ve tried it is the best balanced and plays heavier than its weight. I’m a plus handicap and if anything I would say my consistency has improved since I switched. Wrist and thumb pain have been a non issue as well

> For the record I switched from 125 gram shafts and had basically a one bucket adjustment period. If you like the PX you are currently using which I always did....the ball flight on these is almost identical to the steel version.

This ^^^. I've used steelfiber and recoils before and the Catalyst is so much better all around. I LOVE this shaft. They have a really stiff tip but it's not harsh at all. I get a perfect penetrating flight and I never feel like I'm going to lose a shot one way or another. Best PX shaft I've ever played and I've played almost all of them.

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

I switched to Recoils from steel a couple of seasons ago, due to elbow pain, and I really haven’t looked back. I love the 110s, the transition to them from the PXI I was playing at the time took zero effort. I play them in my set I find myself playing the most (Srixon 785), they are my go-to shafts in irons currently... mostly because of the availability as a custom option from almost all manufacturers. I also have a set of 110 Prototype in a set of satin Adams CB3s - they are noticeably firmer feeling and play much more “like steel” than the non-Prototype version. I can only imagine that the Recoil 125 Prototypes play about as firm as any steel out there. Neither is better or worse than the other, but they definitely suit two different types of swings (standard vs. Prototype in the Recoils).

I have to honestly say though, the first time I hit the Catalyst 100 was the day my life as a graphite iron shaft player really began. Those things are the truth - best graphite iron shafts I’ve swung, and it’s not even close (I’ve demo’d Steelfiber as well, but just never got along with the feel). YMMV, but I recommend trying the Catalyst to anyone considering graphite in their irons. I have them in a set of Wilson Staff V6 raw, and my god is that a fun set of irons to hit. I wish the Catalyst were available from more companies as custom options. They’re everything the Recoils and Steelfibers are, plus a lot that they aren’t. Nice smooth feel, very predictable and controllable flight, and the best looking finish of any in the category (IMO).

• Like 1

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Main thing holding a lot of "better" players back is the lack of options for shafts in the 125g range that don't feel like complete rebar.

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

> @SEP1006 said:

> > @YoungJedi said:

> > Don’t sleep on the Accra 90i with Ti Mesh

>

> It's really surprising how little attention Accra iron shafts get on golfwrx. They are really smooth, stable and the dispersion is phenomenal. Too me way less harsh than the Steelfibers and play better than the Recoils.

>

> Anyway to each their own, but if you're looking for a smooth feeling, very stable Graphite iron shaft Accra is it!!

Right? So many people buy clubs simply what they play on tour. Little do they know, top OEMs don’t offer Accra b/c they don’t want to eat the cost or support the resale. It’s a money game

Ignore the tour, and play what works. Accra makes the best graphite shafts in my opinion. But may not work for everyone. So to each their own

I play to a 2 or 3, my late '60s and recently went from PX 6.0 to Steelfiber i95cw "S" in SW-2 iron. C signature Those shafts are not inexpensive. I bought a few i110cw "S" shafts to test in-case I wasn't sure how I'd adapt going from 120 gram PX 6.0 steel to 95 gram. Like most everyone, I cope with osteoarthritis yet it wasn't why I switched shafts. With PX 6.0 I was losing yardage with every club. Switching to i95cw "S" I regained lost yardage so, for example, 3 iron is still my 190-yard club.

To my surprise, i95cw stiff shafts hold up really well to my fast tempo and transition and don't feel all that different from steel, kinda like PX which I loved for many years. Though they are graphite the steel they use and stiff tips make the transition easier. I put the i110cw "S" shafts in other clubs to test and one in my SW, which I like. I can flight all irons surprisingly easy. Yesterday, hit a beauty 6' off the deck kept the ball under tree limbs and reached the green but later hit a really nice high 188 yard 3 iron into a breeze and reached the green. Have a good day... :smile:

• TSR2 9.25° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58
  • TSR2 15° AD VF 74
  • T200 17 2i° Tensei AV Raw White Hybrid 90
  • T100 3i to 9i MMT 105
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX Wedge 6.0 120
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x & AVX

I went from KBS Tour V 110 to S/F i110's for the 2017 season, I unfortunately got hurt pretty bad early in the 2017 season and had to miss the next 12 mths but I would say I have 19-20 rounds in total on them. Yes they weren't cheap but I had a bad elbow injury and NEEDED the dampening. I have found a zero difference in the ball flight which is a good thing. I don't see myself ever going back to steel!

Callaway B21 9* Diamana Kai'Li 70S (Callaway RFE 9* Diamana Kai'Li 70s backup)
RFE 16.5* 4 wood Diamana Kai'Li 80S
RFE 21.5* 7 wood UST V2 Tour 86gr
Apex 4/Apex Pro 5-PW H45 heads Aerotech i110
Callaway MD3 52-10/58-09 S Grind
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 2016

Instagram Link
https://www.instagram.com/michaelfrederickphotography/?hl=en
[twitter]BigDudeGuy72[/twitter]

Funny that this thread should show up now. I'm about to embark on a little graphite iron shaft journey. I do well with the steel iron shafts, except for the discomfort in my wrist and elbow. I've selected the following stiff flex shafts to be installed in identical 7-iron heads, to narrow down what I'll use. My goal is as similar a weight to the 130g DG S300's in my P7TW's

* Fujikura Pro 115

* Aerotech fc115

* KBS TGI 110

* Accra iSeries 125: Tour 124i TiMesh

Driver: Cobra LTDxLS @ 9º (8.25º) w/ Fujikura Speeder TR 661s

Fairway: Callaway Mavrik 4W @ 16º w/ ProjectX Evenflow Black 70s

Hybrid: Sub70 939x 4H @ 21º w/ ProjectX Black Hybrid 6.0

Irons: Artisan HC 4/5 w/ Steelfiber i95cw Stiff; 6-PW w/ Steelfiber i110cw Stiff

Wedges: Artisan Raw 51º, 56º, 61º w/ Modus 120s (to  be re-shafted with Steelfibers to match irons)

Putter: Artisan 0318 Deep Milled

> @Cruisin1966 said:

> Funny that this thread should show up now. I'm about to embark on a little graphite iron shaft journey. I do well with the steel iron shafts, except for the discomfort in my wrist and elbow. I've selected the following stiff flex shafts to be installed in identical 7-iron heads, to narrow down what I'll use. My goal is as similar a weight to the 130g DG S300's in my P7TW's

>

> * KBS TGI 110

These will be nothing like the others.

You'd better bring the heat if you're going to bag TGI 110s.

I would consider TGI 110s a solid X flex...and much stiffer than DG S300.

> @jj9000 said:

> > @Cruisin1966 said:

> > Funny that this thread should show up now. I'm about to embark on a little graphite iron shaft journey. I do well with the steel iron shafts, except for the discomfort in my wrist and elbow. I've selected the following stiff flex shafts to be installed in identical 7-iron heads, to narrow down what I'll use. My goal is as similar a weight to the 130g DG S300's in my P7TW's

> >

> > * KBS TGI 110

>

> These will be nothing like the others.

> You'd better bring the heat if you're going to bag TGI 110s.

> I would consider TGI 110s a solid X flex...and much stiffer than DG S300.

>

Thanks for the insight. This is why I'll have those four shafts installed into heads. It will help me figure out which shaft to move to without disrupting my tempo.

Irons: Artisan HC 4/5 w/ Steelfiber i95cw Stiff; 6-PW w/ Steelfiber i110cw Stiff

Wedges: Artisan Raw 51º, 56º, 61º w/ Modus 120s (to  be re-shafted with Steelfibers to match irons)

> @Cruisin1966 said:

> Funny that this thread should show up now. I'm about to embark on a little graphite iron shaft journey. I do well with the steel iron shafts, except for the discomfort in my wrist and elbow. I've selected the following stiff flex shafts to be installed in identical 7-iron heads, to narrow down what I'll use. My goal is as similar a weight to the 130g DG S300's in my P7TW's

>

> * Fujikura Pro 115

> * Aerotech fc115

> * KBS TGI 110

> * Accra iSeries 125: Tour 124i TiMesh

Keep us posted on your results. I am very interested.

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

> @"b.helts" said:

> Just to throw in my experience:

> I have Aldila Rogue Tour 115 (3-5-7) in my apex MBs.

>

> I’m very happy with them. Came from x100. I don’t have any trouble flighting them down, which is what I was most concerned with.

Interesting., thanks Not on Aldila's site (at least I can't find them), and a quick search revealed them on Amazon.com for $80/shaft. I'll do more reading about them

> @bfizzy said:

> Throwing another option out there that I’ve been curious to try are the Mitsubishi OTi

I see these come in 100 and 110 in stiff flex, and in 120 if X is in your wheelhouse.

> @spring7 said:

> i loved my SF95's until i got some Recoil 95's, both are great, but i give up nothing with the Recoils and i have zero elbow/wrist pain.

I agree with this 100%. Im a +2 and only play about once a week. The recoils pretty much eleviated my tedonitis.

You would prob see a big dif with about any other shaft. Px (steel shaft)is hard on elbows!