New Level Appreciation Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll post a review of my 902's later this afternoon with pics. As a preview, I found the 902's to be an excellent size and great to look at (not too much offset, smaller head but not tiny, relatively

Here is my review of the New Level 902’s. I chose these irons after hitting these, 1031's, Z785’s, P760’s, Gen 2 0311 T's, and CB-301's. All clubs were tested with the same shaft (TI X100) and same le

902 reminds me of old MR23 Tourstage that it sold../miss.../need...

Posted Images

Oh man, truly to each his own because I love the bounce in the 60. Enough heel relief to open it up but also enough bounce to be lethal from the sand.

Glove: ML
Tees: 2 3/4
Towel: white
Repair tool: metal
Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying

The new iron they teased recently on the gram looks really good. Looks to be a zero offset blade..

Driver: Taylormade SIM 9 Project X Green 60TX

Fairway Finder: Taylormade Original One 13.5 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

I gotta say I love my 902’s I just picked up. The 4 iron makes me wish they made a 3. I hit the short irons as good as I do my baby blades, with easy to hit long irons. Add to that they feel amazing. I wasn’t sure about the wedge, but tried the 54 (bent to 55) tri weight and that has been great. Will be ordering the lob wedge to partner up with it. Add to that Eric is great to work with. So happy I took the plunge.

Got my 902's with KBS Tour in. Great combo.

Build quality is perfection. Love the attention to detail. Played a practice round today looks and feel are awesome.

Performance is up there will all the players distance irons, glad I decided to go this route. Can't beat the bang for the buck.

61818208047-735cfc97-537b-4d5c-9da2-d9e0c363597f.jpeg

img-6783.jpeg

• Like 1

COBRA F9 9 Deg - HZRDUS Yellow Smoke 65 

CALLAWAY Mavrik 15 - Aldila 130 MSI Tour White 70
CALLAWAY Mavrik Pro 20 - KBS Tour Hybrid 80 

BRIDGESTONE Tour B X-Hi 22 - KBS Tour Hybrid Proto / BRIDGESTONE J15cb 5-PW - Dynamic Gold 105 

VOKEY SM7 Raw Black 50/54/58 - Hi Rev 2.0 / ODYSSEY Trihot #1

I ordered my set of 902s on a Monday and they shipped that Tuesday. This was with custom loft, lie, and length adjustments. NL didn’t have the grip color I wanted so they threw them in loose for me (was able to trade for what I wanted at my local shop). Coming from a blended set of forged irons, these have the same solid feel but a straighter and more forgiving flight. I went on a limb with DG S400 shafts (from S300) and couldn’t be happier. $110/club for this head/shaft combo is an absolute steal.

19ebc2be-657b-4d45-a2e0-97a73afb2fe4.jpeg

D| Ping G400 w/ Project X HZRDUS Yellow 6.0

3W| TaylorMade 07 Burner w/ Grafalloy ProLaunch Platinum X

H| Ping G400 22* w/UST Mamiya PROFORCE V2 Black X

4-P| New Level 902 w/Dynamic Gold TI S400

GW| Maltby M-Series Tour 51 w/Dynamic Gold TI Black Onyx S400

SW| Titleist Vokey SM 57 w/Dynamic Gold S300

LW| Maltby Tour Grind MG 60 w/Dynamic Gold TI Black Onyx S400

P| Yes! Evelyn 12

Ball| Snell MTB Black

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, CanadaCal said:

Maybe dumb question, but do you know if they sell heads/irons by singles?  Only looking for a half set.  

Send a question through the website. The owner is quick to respond.

Cobra Speedzone (10.5*)

Titleist TS2 (16.5*)

Callaway Apex (20*/23*)

Irons (TBD)

Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)

Taylormade Spider X

13 minutes ago, RH82 said:

Send a question through the website. The owner is quick to respond.

Yeah, just trying not to bug people in busy times.  Realistically I could bag 7-PW anyways (which they sell) and still run an 8 club setup.    I'm okay if I have a gap up near 200 vs the 180 down to 140 range 

Recently been in the hunt for irons since my gamer set is pitted in the short irons. Every time I check players cb everywhere it’s 1000 plus, but I saw these at 700 or so with my shaft And it’s hard not to pull the trigger!!! They look great and the reviews are amazing. If I can’t find a mint set of big boy brands I’m gonna have to go with these

On 11/20/2020 at 5:35 PM, SUPERG said:

Recently been in the hunt for irons since my gamer set is pitted in the short irons. Every time I check players cb everywhere it’s 1000 plus, but I saw these at 700 or so with my shaft And it’s hard not to pull the trigger!!! They look great and the reviews are amazing. If I can’t find a mint set of big boy brands I’m gonna have to go with these

no need to wait on the OEM mint set.  Their irons are the real deal.  Just received my PF1 and PF2 combo set.  PF2 5-7 PF18-PW w/MMT 125tx shafts soft stepped once.  Most steel shafts are no upcharge.  They are custom built to your specs and are one of the softest feeling forged clubs I have played in a while.

TITLEIST TSi3 8* / TENSEI RAW WHITE 75X
TITLEIST TSi3 15* / TENSEI RAW WHITE 75X
TITLEIST 818H2 19, 23 HYBRID / MOTORE HB 9.8 X
NEW LEVEL PF-2 5,6,7 PF-1 8,9,PW / MMT 125 TX SS ONCE
CLEVELAND ZIP CORE RAW 48, DGTI BLACK ONYX S400
VOKEY SM8 52, 58 / PROJECT X LZ 6.0 BLACKOUT
PING CUSHIN SIGMA 2 38"

1 hour ago, tbone18 said:

no need to wait on the OEM mint set.  Their irons are the real deal.  Just received my PF1 and PF2 combo set.  PF2 5-7 PF18-PW w/MMT 125tx shafts soft stepped once.  Most steel shafts are no upcharge.  They are custom built to your specs and are one of the softest feeling forged clubs I have played in a while.

Waiting on a college football parlay to hit tonight and I’ll be placing my order quick 😂