2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Titleist TSR2, TSR3 & TSR4 driver & TSR2, TSR2+ & TSR3 3 wood - 2022 Travelers

GolfWRX_Spotted

52 minutes ago, golflefty said:

TSR4 ordered on 9/11 arrived at the house yesterday. She certainly passes the looks test.... hoping to dodge the rain and get to the range later today with it! Loved the sound/feel and performance of the TSi4, didn't love the shape. TSi3 looked much better at address to my eye, and performed just as well, so went with the 3 based on looks and that added forgiveness on the bad days. Hoping with the weight back in TSR4 and the much improved look at address, it'll be the best of both worlds..

Lefty TSr4.   Pictures please !!

• Like 1

Order placed 9/20 and yesterday it was upgraded to "in process". I called to change the shipping address and they said generally when the order changes to "in process" that means all the components are in and make their way down to the build floor and then generally 7-10 business days from there to build and ship.

Ai Smoke ♦️♦️♦️ 9* Ventus TR Blue 6x

BRNR Mini 13.5 Kaili White 60x

TSR3 18* Ventus TR Red 7x
TSR3 24* IZ 95x
Ping Blueprint S 5-PW $-Taper 120

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

Placed order on 9/8 for TSR 3 driver with stock 1x shaft and TSR 3 fairway with same shaft.  Order shipped 9/23.  Waiting to see if it arrives before I head to the airport Friday for Ireland.

Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus TR Blue 6x 
Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus Blue 8x
Titleist T200 Utility with Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black (90x)
Miura MB101 (4-PW) with KBS Black $ Taper (130x)
Vokey SM8 Black Wedges- 50F, 54S, & 58D with KBS Black $ Taper 
Bettinardi Tour Issue BB0 Flow Prototype

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Ordered 16.5* TSR2 Fairway on 9/9 with a Titleist rep at a fitting at my club, order has been saying In Process for over a week when I clicked view order on the original email. Just a got an email from Titleist saying the has been an update to the status of my order. Got excited and thought it meant it was shipping, but no just an email showing it is "In Process". Was holding out hope it would arrive by the end of the month, but starting to think I should expect it the 7th or later in October. 

Had my maiden voyage today with it.  I love the tsr3 driver with 1k black. My fade is a five yes cut and I can hit a tight draw with it as well. I saw places with driver I haven’t been all season with my rogue ls head and an raw white shaft I have been using. The shaft just plain works for me in this head. I also got the 1k in the tsr2+ but not sure it will work. Got fit in a launch monitor but was hitting low hooks off the deck and hitting 20 yard draws off the tee. That wa sun the b1 setting. I don’t want to deloft it to open it up more. 

Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5 Project X Denali Black 60S 

Callaway AI Smoke Max Project X Denali Black 70S 3 Wood

Callaway Apex UW 19 & 21 deg MMT 70 Stiff

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP 5-PW Project X IO 5.5

Cleveland CBX4 50, 56, 60 KBS HI-REV 2.0 115 Wedges

TaylorMade Spider Tour Z Putter

TaylorMade TP5

Vessel Lux XV 2.0 Black Cart Bag

Placed order with DD on 9/9 and confirmed back from them 9/10. TSr3 9* driver with tensei AV raw white TX 2.0. Was just charged today so hoping shipping confirm soon. 

Driver: Titleist TSr3 with MCA Tensei AV Raw White TX proto 2.0 65 @45.5"
3 Wood: Titleist TSr3 with MCA Tensei AV Blue 75 TX
Utility Iron: Titliest T200 Utility iron build 2i 17* with ProjectX Hzrdus RDX Black XS 
Irons: Titleist T100 (2021) 4-PW ProjectX Rifle 6.5
Wedges: Titleist SM9 50.08F, 54.10S, 60.04L in DG S400
Putter: Cobra King 3D printed Supernova Putter 35"
Ball: Snell MTB-X

1 hour ago, mgcgolfr said:

Ordered 16.5* TSR2 Fairway on 9/9 with a Titleist rep at a fitting at my club, order has been saying In Process for over a week when I clicked view order on the original email. Just a got an email from Titleist saying the has been an update to the status of my order. Got excited and thought it meant it was shipping, but no just an email showing it is "In Process". Was holding out hope it would arrive by the end of the month, but starting to think I should expect it the 7th or later in October. 

I've got TSR2+, TSR2 15 & 16.5 with UB 7S coming (ordered on 9/8 10AM) and was told 10/5 when I spoke with Titleist earlier today. Guessing the 16.5 heads are slowing it down.

Edited by clamberto
typo

13 minutes ago, clamberto said:

I've got TSR2+, TSR2 15 & 16.5 with UB 7S coming (ordered on 9/8 10AM) and was told 10/5 when I spoke with Titleist earlier today. Guessing the 16.5 heads are slowing it down.

10/5 for when they expected them to be shipped? 

And I never would have thought it would be the 16.5 TSR2 that would be the thing to slowing it down haha. 

3 hours ago, Marty86 said:

Discount Dans sent me the wrong head 😞  They sent me a TSR2 head instead of the 3. They did say they will ship and head for me and swap it out that way. They are making it right but I wanted to hit it this weeked 😞 

Placed my TSR2 order with DD on 9/8. Haven’t heard a word. All stock specs Tensei AV Blue 

PXG 0811X+ proto 10.5 Aldila NV blue
Cobra F9 3 wood
PING G410 3 hybrid Tensei blue 
Srixon Z585 4-pw Modus 105
PING Glide 2.0 50* KBS Tour
PING Glide 2.0 56* KBS Tour
TM high toe big foot 60*
Scotty Phantom X 5.5
Srixon Zstar

I got to take a closer look at all of the drivers today. I didn't really look at the 2 when I hit the 4 but now after seeing them all I can say they could all go in the bag. It would be down to performance. The two looks sim lar to my TS3 so not too off putting and the other two look great.

Thats IF I decide to pull the trigger.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cliffy2020 said:

Did the GG fitting 9/17.  Same fitter that did my Stealth and Callaway fitting earlier this year so he knows me.  He’s also the guy that told me, “I don’t have anything that can beat your current setup, save your money” which I appreciate.  

Ive shied away from Titleist in the past because I don’t care for deep faces and glossy finishes, but I figured a free hour on the Trackman with my Cobra vs TSR would be fun.  Selfishly, I wanted to self diagnose my latest random left miss that has been creeping into rounds with more frequency too.

In my baseline set of 5 balls, I put together 4 bombs with a wink and grin to the fitter, then yanked the 5th and final ball left. Perfect, this is what’s been happening on the course of late (path is good but I’m just shutting down the face at impact when I get nervous/anxious.) It’s a short quick swing when I’m on a tee box I’m uncomfortable with.  It’s in my head when I’m striping it one after another that mathematically there has to be a bad one comin sooner or later which inevitably leads to sooner.  It’s an awful feeling.

Fitter puts together a TSR3 in Vent Black 6x.  Tells me I can go after it and it won’t go left (I was cruising at 110mph - my comfortable 90%golf course swing). Love the classic shape of the head.  Very appealing at address.  After a few bombs and a grin from the fitter, I told him I don’t want to have to go after it to make it work though. Sure I can still swing it 115-120 when I want to, but I don’t want to have to all the time, so when I backed it down to 110 the launch was too low, ball speed and distance suffered as well.

He understood my concern (I’m turning 48 soon) and switched it out to Ventus Blue 6x and added 2g in the back weight.  With the smooth swing, ball speed jumped up to 168,  launch and spin were 11/2300 and I was in total control.  We began shot shaping next.

Familiar with all the local courses he started naming certain holes calling for specific shot shapes and it was fun being able to hit those on command.  When the random “left” swing happened, the ball did go left, but it was playable left, not re-tee/hittin’ 3 left.

I quickly got over the glossy finish.  The deep face required teeing the ball higher (which I don’t prefer) but got over that quickly too.  Swinging well with confidence I grabbed my Cobra with BlueTR and laced a few more bombs with absolutely great numbers.  The great swings were very similar by the numbers, but the bad left shots were 2-strokes better in the TSR.  Even when I caught the toe with a good swing (my typical miss on the face) it was hard to tell by the numbers or the flight with the TSR.  

Ive been waiting for the email notification but the FedEx guy decided to drop it off today!  10 Days!

900B9B3B-654E-40AE-A1F9-4469E48B5742.jpeg

What shaft one out? Maybe I misread but I thought the Ventus blue won?

I ordered from DD 9/7 TSR3 8 deg and 15 deg with 1K 75/85TX and haven't been charged or updated on shipping. The longer I wait the more I think about cancelling my order and waiting to see what else comes out this year before buying since the season is winding down.

Titleist TSR3 8 deg - Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

Titleist TSi3 15 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black 8X

Titleist TSR3 19 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black HB 9TX

Titleist T200 4 - TT DG TI X100

Titleist T100 (2019) 5-PW - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 50.12 F - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 54.14 F - TT DG TI S400

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 58.08 M - TT DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Titleist ProV1

8 hours ago, Net67 said:

tsr2+ arrives tomorrow, ordered 2 weeks ago. will drop a review and pics 

Great Thxs! 

Callaway Paradym TD “S” 420cc 8.5 Project X Evenflow Riptide MX 60TX

Mizuno STZ Max 12.0 Project X Hzrdus Black RDX 70 6.5

Callaway OG Apex UW 21.0 MCA MMT 80X

Mizuno Pro 243 5-GW Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Mizuno T24 56/12S Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Cobra Snakebite 2023 Versatile 58 bent to 59 Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Rife Phenom.Z 34”

On 9/26/2022 at 6:51 PM, getair23 said:

10*, my average AOA was down 0.4.  I played the TSi3 at 9.25 (turned down on the 10* head).  

Thxs. 

Callaway Paradym TD “S” 420cc 8.5 Project X Evenflow Riptide MX 60TX

Mizuno STZ Max 12.0 Project X Hzrdus Black RDX 70 6.5

Callaway OG Apex UW 21.0 MCA MMT 80X

Mizuno Pro 243 5-GW Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Mizuno T24 56/12S Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Cobra Snakebite 2023 Versatile 58 bent to 59 Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Rife Phenom.Z 34”

1 hour ago, HappyGilmore22 said:

I ordered from DD 9/7 TSR3 8 deg and 15 deg with 1K 75/85TX and haven't been charged or updated on shipping. The longer I wait the more I think about cancelling my order and waiting to see what else comes out this year before buying since the season is winding down.

I ordered a TSR2 10* Tensei AV Blue from DD on 9/8. Just got my shipping notice will be here on Friday 

PXG 0811X+ proto 10.5 Aldila NV blue
Cobra F9 3 wood
PING G410 3 hybrid Tensei blue 
Srixon Z585 4-pw Modus 105
PING Glide 2.0 50* KBS Tour
PING Glide 2.0 56* KBS Tour
TM high toe big foot 60*
Scotty Phantom X 5.5
Srixon Zstar

1 hour ago, Cliffy2020 said:

Oh yeah, GG did not have the TR line in store to test but had the original Black & Blue and I hit both.  I’m kinda in between those so I fit well into the Blue TR (which I had in my Cobra) so instead of blowing a $300 up charge for last years Ventus, I asked my fitter if there was anything comparable in the stock offerings (knowing I have Blue TR already in hand).  He suited up the 1K Black 65X and I was beyond impressed with feel and performance.  I knew nothing of this shaft and played it blind (no peeking) to give it a fair shake during the fitting.  

After another gorgeous set with the 1K Black shaft my fitter just peeked over his glasses and ever so casually asked, “Wrap it up???”  with another big ol’ sh!t eating’ grin.   We were done.  I laughed out loud and just shook my head.  Couldn’t pass it up.  It was too good.  Full disclosure:  I’ve never ever forked out this kind of dough for a brand new golf club.  It’s that good.

would you say the 1k Black felt similar to the Ventus blue for you? Currently gaming the Hzardous might look into switching it out for the 1k Black 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SaVo_ said:

would you say the 1k Black felt similar to the Ventus blue for you? Currently gaming the Hzardous might look into switching it out for the 1k Black 

I have Hazardus in a Sim 2 and just picked up TSR3 with Tensei 1k Black. Both stiff, 65 grams. Tensei feels more stable/less reactive than Hazardus to me but that’s admittedly based one a small sample of 1 range session. 

Played my 2nd round with my 9 degree tsr3 hzrdus black 4g 6x today. So far I’ve shot a 71 and a 72. This driver is proving to be a game changer for me. I’ve yet to hit a tee shot that didn’t spring off the face. The miss hits are considerably better than the stealth I had. I play a slightly open stance fade and the misses so far have been straight or just a small over cut. I’ve yet to hit a banana slice that puts me in jail. The sound and feel are damn near perfect imo. I’m
The hzrdus 4g is a solid stock shaft offering. It does seem to spin more than the ventus blue showed at my fitting. I’ll test it on trackman soon to find out the numbers it’s giving me. But it’s keeping me in play thus far. 
For reference- swing speed is 107 to 111. 6”5 with driver set at A3 with weight in heel #2 playing at standard length. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dj6627 said:

Lefty TSr4.   Pictures please !!

TSr4 on the left, TSi3 on the right. She’s a keeper!

C07B1E92-9B1E-4E9E-937A-CC2208E01604.jpeg

223348C8-3172-4E06-87FF-6D48A7097516.jpeg

• Like 3

Titleist TSR3 8* PX HZRDUS Blue 
Titleist TSR2+ PX HZRDUS Yellow
Titleist 980 17* Project X black
Titleist T100 4-6 Project X

Titleist 620mb 7-9 Project X
Titleist SM8 46* PX
Titleist SM8 53* PX
Titleist SM8 59* PX
Scotty Special Select Newport2
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1141363-golflefty-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

• easyyy unfeatured this topic