2024 Bag Is Set Challenge (BISC) Thread!!!

Dan Drake

Ha! Ordinarily I'd have no part of such tomfoolery. I'm in a demographic almost guaranteed to lose badly: An unapologetic club ho with disposable income. But this past year has been a bit unusual - I have a full bag that is perfect, and have made no changes to since mid season (replacing my Scotty Newport with a Squareback kind of completed everything).

Well, no, wait a minute, am a little blurry on time. I guess I did decide to swap my MP20 MMC 4, 5 & 6 for JPX 923 Forged (bit more forgiveness at the long end of the irons) sometime around August or September. And just remembered I bought a new bag in October (though bags don't count in the challenge, right?) Other than that by bag is totally set and perfect. Well, wait, I did just order a Ventus shaft for my driver (actually really like my current one, but never tried a Fuji before and I've heard such good things). So other than that my bag is set. 

And in writing this, I'm kind of realizing how badgersputumly stupid (a phrase known to anyone that loves Douglas Adams) it was to declare that I finally had the perfect bag. Still - once the shaft gets here, I will set my 2024 bag and enter the challenge.

BUT!!! Having never participated, can I call a Rules Official over for a moment? So, I've been bouncing back and forth all year between TSR2 and TSR3 drivers. When I'm playing well, I prefer the TSR3, but I'm not always totally on my game. So on days when I have plenty of time to have a good breakfast, and have time to leisurely spend a good 20 minutes at the range before a round, it'll be the TSR3. But on other days when (for instance) I had been enjoying some delicious beverages with friends until midnight the night before, have a 7:30 AM tee time, and am lucky if I remembered to bring my shoes, the TSR2 is (statistically 🤣) a better choice.

So then, for the purposes of this challenge, when I "set" my bag as of the first round I play in 2024, does that mean whatever driver I'm gaming that day is fixed, and any change means I lose? (If so, probably not worth joining - I might not even last the first week of the season, let alone the first month.)

Still - fun challenge to think about. (And truthfully, I did LMFAO at "Quickest Fail: @cardoustie in 2022 - Changed clubs DURING his round on Jan. 1.")

• Haha 1

Titleist TSR3 10.5* ~ Ventus TR Blue 58g

Titleist TSR2 15* ~ Tensei CK Pro Blue 60g

Titleist TSR2 18* ~ Tensei CK Pro Blue 60g

Titleist TSR2 21* (H) ~ Tensei AV Raw Blue 65g

Mizuno JPX 923 Forged, 4-6 ~ Aerotech SteelFiber i95

Mizuno Pro 245, 7-PW ~ Nippon NS Pro 950GH Neo

Miura Milled Tour Wedge QPQ 52* ~ KBS HI REV 2.0 SST

Miura Milled Tour Wedge High Bounce QPQ 58*HB-12 ~ KBS HI REV 2.0 SST

Scotty Special Select Squareback 2

Titleist Players glove, ProV1 Ball; Mizuno K1-LO Stand Bag, BR-D4C Cart Bag

32 minutes ago, bobfoster said:

Ha! Ordinarily I'd have no part of such tomfoolery. I'm in a demographic almost guaranteed to lose badly: An unapologetic club ho with disposable income. But this past year has been a bit unusual - I have a full bag that is perfect, and have made no changes to since mid season (replacing my Scotty Newport with a Squareback kind of completed everything).

Well, no, wait a minute, am a little blurry on time. I guess I did decide to swap my MP20 MMC 4, 5 & 6 for JPX 923 Forged (bit more forgiveness at the long end of the irons) sometime around August or September. And just remembered I bought a new bag in October (though bags don't count in the challenge, right?) Other than that by bag is totally set and perfect. Well, wait, I did just order a Ventus shaft for my driver (actually really like my current one, but never tried a Fuji before and I've heard such good things). So other than that my bag is set. 

And in writing this, I'm kind of realizing how badgersputumly stupid (a phrase known to anyone that loves Douglas Adams) it was to declare that I finally had the perfect bag. Still - once the shaft gets here, I will set my 2024 bag and enter the challenge.

BUT!!! Having never participated, can I call a Rules Official over for a moment? So, I've been bouncing back and forth all year between TSR2 and TSR3 drivers. When I'm playing well, I prefer the TSR3, but I'm not always totally on my game. So on days when I have plenty of time to have a good breakfast, and have time to leisurely spend a good 20 minutes at the range before a round, it'll be the TSR3. But on other days when (for instance) I had been enjoying some delicious beverages with friends until midnight the night before, have a 7:30 AM tee time, and am lucky if I remembered to bring my shoes, the TSR2 is (statistically 🤣) a better choice.

So then, for the purposes of this challenge, when I "set" my bag as of the first round I play in 2024, does that mean whatever driver I'm gaming that day is fixed, and any change means I lose? (If so, probably not worth joining - I might not even last the first week of the season, let alone the first month.)

Still - fun challenge to think about. (And truthfully, I did LMFAO at "Quickest Fail: @cardoustie in 2022 - Changed clubs DURING his round on Jan. 1.")

Bob, issuing a ruling here, no 2 driver flip flopping 

DD can overrule me, but don’t expect wiggle room 

• Like 2

Ping G400 LST 11* Ventus Black TR 5x

Ping G400 5w 16.9* Ventus Black 5x

Ping G400 7w 19.5* Ventus Red 6x

Ping G425 4h 22* Fuji TourSpec 8.2s

Ping Blueprint S 5 - PW Steelfiber 95 & 110s

Ping Glide Wrx 49*, 54*, 59*, Tour W 64* SF 125s

EvnRoll ER9

It’s winter here in Michigan and I’m waiting on a Titleist TSR1 5H, Titleist TSR2 7w, Ping G430 LST, Ventus VeloCore Blue 6s, TR Red 5s and a Vokey WedgeWorks 60 LBK to arrive this week.  

Love this time of year as Callaway had their 25% off plus an additional 5% for rewards members.  2nd Swing 20% off. 3Balls & GlobalGolf 25% off and then there is always eBay.  

I can’t make it to the end of the year without changing clubs let alone an entire season where I am actually playing so I’m out before it even begins.

Already have plans to get the Ping G430 Max 10k and the new Ping Wedges when they release so that may be the ticket that keeps the bag set for the season but highly unlikely as it has not panned out for any season in the past.

• Like 1

My bag sir:

Dr - Callaway Paradym 

4W - Callaway Epic Flash 5W set to 17 degrees

Hybrids - 4&5 Epic Flash , 6&7 Big Bertha, 7 Ping 430 masquerading as an 8 hybrid, Eleven 9 hybrid 

irons and wedges - PXG XP PW & GW 52 and 56 

Putter Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5 

This is my bag for 2024. 

• Like 1

Driver: Callaway Paradym 9 set to 10 Draw

3W Callaway  Epic Flash

5w Callaway Epic Flash
Hybrids: 4-5 Epic Flash    
               6-7 Big Bertha 

7 Ping G430 played as an 8 

Irons: PXG Gen4 XP 9-GW

Wedges: PXG 0311 52 56 degree Forged

Putter: Odyssey Rossie Pro 2.0 

I've been looking forward to the challenge...going to try and run it through 2024 with the Ping Eye 2 green dots, not sure on the top end yet.

I was all enthusiastic last year and I didn't make it a month, not sure I even own any of the clubs I started the year with anymore.

• Like 2

Nike Titanium Forged Driver

Louisville Golf 3 & 5 Woods

Ping Eye 2 green dot  3 iron to Sand Wedge

Ping Anser 

So I’ll “try” again but for the first time in a LOOONNNGGGG time I feel confident with all spots in the bag. Already picked up/ordered 3 new clubs & ordering a wedge before end of the year.  The one spot that may change is irons and that’s only if a buddy comes through and buys my current irons for his Christmas gift. If he does I already have a set in line I was fit for and ready to order.

Here goes nothing….club heads are “FINALIZED”….only thing that may change between now and first time playing would be driver/3w shafts. As you’ll be able to tell a few of these clubs have been in the bag for a long time now. 

Driver: (NEW) Mizuno ST-G 440,  Lin-Q M40X Red 6s….battling with Ventus Red 6s.

Fwy: (NEW) Mizuno ST-G Titanium 3w, Lin-Q M40X Red 6s…battling with Aldila Rogue White 60s.

Fwy: Cobra F6 Baffler 19’, Hzrdus Red 75s…one of favorite clubs in bag.

Hyb: Cobra F7 22’, Aldila Tour Blue 85s…club just works. 

Irons: PXG 0211 XCOR2 Darkness (6-G), Elevate Tour Stiff.

Wedge: (NEW) Mizuno T24 Denim Copper 54/10, Nippon Modus 125w.

Wedge: Taylormade Hi Toe Copper 60/10, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0.

Putter: (NEW) Lajosi DD201 Copper Flow 

*One question for rules officials…want bag#2 info to see if anything changes there? 🤔🫣

• Haha 2

Driver:  MIZUNO ST-G 440 (9.5d) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:  COBRA F7 Hybrid (22) - Tour Blue 85s

Iron:  MIZUNO Pro 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow or MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag or Ogio Silencer Cart

Full bag fitting book in with Club Champion in Feb. No plans on changing until then! 

Driver = Callaway Smoke-Ai Max-D 

3 wood = Callaway Smoke-Ai Max HL

3 Hybrid = Tour Edge Exotics C722
Irons = 4-PW Miura KM 700
Gap Wedge = Miura HB 50*

Sand Wedge = Taylormade MG2 56*

Putter = LAB DF3

Ball = TP5x pix / Bridgestone Tour B-X

How do I know if my bag is set if I can't use them until April????

My bag is basically set as is, with one potential change. I want to pick up an L flex lightweight driver shaft to  try as an Autoflex clone. If it doesn't work out, I'm perfectly fine as is.

Srixon Z545 8.5° w/ Attas 11 7S

Honma TW747 3HL w/ GD Tour AD-IZ 7S

Honma TW747 7w w/ Attas 5 7S

Onoff forged Kuro (2015) w/ AMT Tour White X100 ssx2

Fourteen RM-4 50° & 56°H w/ AMT White X100

Callaway Jaws Full Toe Raw Black 64°

Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport

Srixon Z545 8.5° - Attas 11 7S
Honma TW747 3HL (16.5°) - Tour AD-IZ 7S

Honma TW747 7 wood - Attas 5 GoGo 7S

Honma TW-X 3 iron - Vizzard 85S (alternates with LW)

4-PW 2015 OnOff Forged Kuro - AMT Tour White X100 SSx2

50°-08 - Fourteen RM-4 - AMT X100
56°-10 - Fourteen RM-4 H grind - AMT X100
64°-10 - Callaway Jaws Full Toe Black - Dynamic Gold Spinner (alternates with 3 iron)

Piretti Cottonwood II, 375g - KBS GPS, P2 Aware Tour

Grips - Star Sidewinder 360

Maxfli Tour Yellow

Vessel Player III - Iridium

This will be my first-ever attempt, and anyone who follows my posts will understand why. The odds of me successfully completing this are about equal to winning the lottery; I did the math, by hand, for hours under nothing but natural light. But I’m going to do it. My progeny will speak of this accomplishment for the rest of time. Actually, I’ll just constantly remind them until I die, and then they’ll be relieved. 

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: PXG 0311XF Gen 5 4 Wood; Smoke iM10 Green 70 TX D6

Irons: PXG 0317X; PXG 0311T Gen 5; 5-GW DG 105 X D7

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

Edited by PowderedToastMan
March 22: Final changes; set for 2024 (Season hasn't started in Canada!)
  • Haha 1

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 Wood HZRDUS Smoke Green 70X D6

Hybrid: Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 19.5 Tensei AV White 85 X D6

Irons: Sub70 659 MB 5-GW DG 105 X (Takomo 201's w/ occasional cameos)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

5 hours ago, cardoustie said:

So many rhetorical questions DD, you know it, I know it, and the American people know it

just too many “extra” clubs down here in Florida that can cripple me at any moment >> 4 spare drivers, 2 extra putters, 10 wedges, blueprint iron set, 6 back up hybrids, 12 emergency fairway woods plus about 20 spare shafts from the cave at my northern home base

longest I last will be 9am on Jan 2nd 

Cardoustie, Stunning Effort in 2022 lasting err half a round. This is my mentor!

Very best regards

Rogerinnz.

• Like 1

2020 18 July mid winterNZ
Ping Rapture 2006 10.5
Nike VrS 3wood
Callaway Razr Edge5 wood

MP100=33 9876 5/mp63
54     RTX2
60     RTX2
ProPlatinum NewportTwo
2002 325gram +8.NewGrip
Dont hesitate to buy one!

I'm closer than I've ever been. 2024 is my year! 

I resemble that remark about being hopeless. A few years ago somehow I failed twice during a summer where I had Achilles surgery and couldn't even play. I bought a set of irons and sold mine, never hit those, and sold them to buy another set while I was still on crutches. So yeah, hopelessness is my superpower. 

Edited by Mych
  • Haha 1

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

I failed sadly, I think it took mid-year, so not quite as bad as some.

I won't enter yet, but this is serving as great motivation for me to get off my (backside) and finally get this set of LA Golf L-Series installed.  The TI X100s 3-SW will be soon after on BST.

Still trying to get the 3W-above 4I settled. 2H 4H 4-iron?  What if I stick this CK Orange 95HY in the 3-iron?  Or go 3W/5W (new to me TSi 3 18° coming, and I already have the 1k Black to stick in it) 20°H?  So many decisions...

And will it be 3 wedges (5° apart, with a weakened 9-iron), or 4 wedges 4° apart?  Tune in January!  Lol.

I failed miserably, but how’s this for a bag…?

Driver: Ping G430 Max w/HZRDUS Black 6.5

3 Driving Iron:  Srixon ZX Utility w/Tour AD 90x

4-5 iron: Sub70 Raw 659 w/PX LZ 6.5

6 iron: Callaway Apex TCB w/PX LZ 6.5

7-P: Apex MB 18 Raw w/PX LZ 6.5

50,54,58: SM9 Raw w/DG S400

64: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcor Full Face w/DG S400

Putter: LAB Link.1 or a dozen other choices 

I know y’all gotta have thoughts about this one so let’s hear it!

Edited by elbellet

Ping G430 Max w/HZRDUS Black 6.5

Srixon Zx Utility 3 Iron w/TourAD Di 95x

Callaway Apex MB 18 7-P w/PX LZ Blackout 6.5

Callaway Apex TCB 6 Iron w/PX LZ Blackout 6.5

Sub 70 685 CB 4 & 5 Iron w/PX LZ Blackout 6.5

Vokey SM9 50,54,58 w/S400TI

Cleveland RTX ZipCore Full Face 65 w/S400TI

LAB Golf Link.1

GFore Daytona Golf Bag 

My 2024 bag will be

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 55 a flex

Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex

Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h & 4h/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex

Maltby KE4 HDI 5h/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex

Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex

Maltby TSW 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85

Mizuno Bettinardi C06

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

Pfffft. It’s winter here in Calgary without a chance of me seeing green grass until April -but- my bag will change 2-3 times before New Years Eve. It’s gotten sad. As of tonite, I have these sticks in the bag I take to my SIM rounds. Do with this info what you will. 

D- G430 Max

Fw/ Hy-  G430 

4i - G Crossover 

5-G Wilson Staff D9 Forged 

55/60 Wilson Staff Tour 

P - DiMarco Ping AnserF ISO Ti WRX 

Im actually in a great spot with everything above except the 5-L. While the D9F and WS wedges “should be” an easy fit (and allow this 50 year old to maintain easy yardages), the heart wants what the heart wants and my ISI BeNi 4-L just always find their way home into the bag come actual game time. The day will come when the BeNi’s just won’t be able to keep the fire power and ball speed up, but until then, they probably will loose this challenge for me. 

See? My bag changed just typing this. 

• Haha 2

TM Brnr Mini Driver 13.5(12)

TM RBZ Stage2 3Hy 

TM RBX Stage2 4Hy

Ping G410 5-U

Ping Glide 3.0 SS 52/56

Ping Sigma G Craz-e. 

I have so much hope for myself for 2024. LOL For once please play the same clubs from the opening of golf courses to the time they close and until the end of the year, please. This time around I will go back to 2016 when the Ping G clubs were released and will be playing them exclusively, except the sand wedge and putter. It's an experiment that I have been planning on doing for a while and I finally will be able to do it. 

Lumber 

Driver - Ping G 10.5 Regular Flex Alta CB 55

3 Wood -Ping G 15 Degree Regular Flex Alta CB 65

5 Wood - Ping G 18 Degree Regular Flex Alta CB 65

Irons

Ping G Irons 4 to PW, UW Stiff Ping AWT Steel shafts

Wedges 

Ping Glide SS 3.0 54 Degrees Ping Z-Z115 Steel Wedge Flex

Putter 

Evnroll ER2B

Causes for concern

I always join the contest but always fail. Either around mid-January or around mid-June or July. My mind is just too crazy to try something new or something old. 

Prediction 

By going with an almost complete overhaul of my bag, except for my putter, I am confident that this time I will be able to stay faithful to my clubs because I want to prove to myself that older stuff works just as fine as the newer stuff. The plan is to play these 2016 model clubs from driver to the UW and see what happens to my scores and handicap, for about a season or two and then get brand new fitted clubs after. 

Of all the Ping drivers and woods that I have owned and tried, for some reason, the G series is the one I loved the most. I never was able to own the irons before. I had no idea how amazing the G irons are, until recently. So this time around, I have built a bag full of the G's and see what happens. 

Edited by msg
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, msg said:

I have so much hope for myself for 2024. LOL For once please play the same clubs from the opening of golf courses to the time they close and until the end of the year, please. This time around I will go back to 2016 when the Ping G clubs were released and will be playing them exclusively, except the sand wedge and putter. It's an experiment that I have been planning on doing for a while and I finally will be able to do it. 

Lumber 

Driver - Ping G 10.5 Regular Flex Alta CB 55

3 Wood -Ping G 15 Degree Regular Flex Alta CB 65

5 Wood - Ping G 18 Degree Regular Flex Alta CB 65

Irons

Ping G Irons 4 to PW, UW Stiff Ping AWT Steel shafts

Wedges 

Ping Glide SS 3.0 54 Degrees Ping Z-Z115 Steel Wedge Flex

Putter 

Evnroll ER2B

Causes for concern

I always join the contest but always fail. Either around mid-January or around mid-June or July. My mind is just too crazy to try something new or something old. 

Prediction 

By going with an almost complete overhaul of my bag, except for my putter, I am confident that this time I will be able to stay faithful to my clubs because I want to prove to myself that older stuff works just as fine as the newer stuff. The plan is to play these 2016 model clubs from driver to the UW and see what happens to my scores and handicap, for about a season or two and then get brand new fitted clubs after. 

See the post above. Old Ping always produces. Fear not. 
Also, I just opened another browser window to check 2016 G irons. I’m pathetic. 

• Haha 2

TM Brnr Mini Driver 13.5(12)

TM RBZ Stage2 3Hy 

TM RBX Stage2 4Hy

Ping G410 5-U

Ping Glide 3.0 SS 52/56

Ping Sigma G Craz-e. 

Bullish for ‘24, never had any success locking in but the bag has been working.

Risk 1: need to finalize my 14th club — utility iron vs. FW

• Srixon ZX MKii 18* + Ventus Black 9TX
  • P770 3i @ 19.5* + Axiom 105X
  • TSR3 5w @ 17.25* + Ventus TR Black 8X

Risk 2: next gen Vokeys, when released — I think I could hold off but it will be difficult

Context: Oregon guy who will fit in 2-3 out/back trips to Bandon (w/ offsite lodging). I’m a driving iron HO off the tee when firm/windy — but Oregon courses are generally soft outside of Bandon. And, I can make it work with 4i + 5w — just feels less fun.

Pics + specs later when I settle Risk 1. Bag makeup will otherwise be: D, 3W, 4-P, 50, 54, 60, p.

Edited by g_nw

TSR3 8 15 18, Ventus TR Black 6x 7x 8x

20 P7MC 4-p, Axiom 125x

SM10 raw 50 54 60, TI S400 onyx

AOP Oil Can Newport 33 350

6 hours ago, Haber said:

How are people posting their bags already?! We still have more than a month to go before it officially starts. I’d be out before it even started if I posted my bag now!

I know what you’re saying…I posted mine and it’s not even fully settled yet. It’s close, but could still change between now and first of year let alone first golf event of 24’ which most likely won’t be until February or March. I hate playing in muddy sloppy ground conditions, no grass or lower than 50’ weather too. 

Driver:  MIZUNO ST-G 440 (9.5d) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:  COBRA F7 Hybrid (22) - Tour Blue 85s

Iron:  MIZUNO Pro 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow or MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag or Ogio Silencer Cart

6 hours ago, Haber said:

How are people posting their bags already?! We still have more than a month to go before it officially starts. I’d be out before it even started if I posted my bag now!

Exactly, my bag will change 7 or 8 times by New Year’s Eve 

• Like 1

Ping G400 LST 11* Ventus Black TR 5x

Ping G400 5w 16.9* Ventus Black 5x

Ping G400 7w 19.5* Ventus Red 6x

Ping G425 4h 22* Fuji TourSpec 8.2s

Ping Blueprint S 5 - PW Steelfiber 95 & 110s

Ping Glide Wrx 49*, 54*, 59*, Tour W 64* SF 125s

EvnRoll ER9

So like most here, I have a fitting in January for the Apex 24 line irons, so my prediction for next year:

Driver: Paradym 9* TD (Kai'Li 60X, ACCRA CS1 or AD DI 6X)

3W: Paradym TD 15* (Diamana White Board 82X)

2i or 7W: Apex UT 18* AD DI 105X (DI), Tensei AV White 75S

Current irons: Apex Pro 21, steelfiber i110cw X Flex

Possible new Apex 24 irons: 10-8 MB, 7-5 CB, 4i Pro (only change I can see at this time)

Wedges: Jaws Raw (black) 50, 54, 58

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura 5X, Stability Shaft at 33", 15g weights on putter and 25g counter balance weight on SS grip (Flatso 1.0)

I am hoping that this stays like this so my pockets won't suffer anymore (for a while...lol)

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

Ok, I am going to try again this year. I made it to around Easter last year before the slippery slope started. Most of my stuff is fairly new so hopefully it will all stay. The driver is probably most at risk, but I think there is a much better chance this year of success! Maybe. 

Top of the bag

Driver - TM Sim 2 Max 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

3 wood - Titleist TSR3 - Tensei 1K Black 75X

Hybrid - Titleist TSR3 - Tensei 1k Black

Irons - 4 iron Titleist 620 CB - 5-PW Titleist 620MB - DG TI X100

Wedges - Vokey 52.08, 56D, 60M - DG TI S400

Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 

• Like 1

Taylormade Sim 2 Max - 10.5 Ventus Blue 6X
Titleist TSR3 - @15.75 Tensei 1K Black 75X
Titleist TSR3 Hybrid - @20 Tensei 1K Black 85X

Titleist 620 CB  - 4 iron - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Titleist 620 MB - 5-pw - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Vokey SM9 - 52.08, 56S  & 60M Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Taylormade Spider Tour X - X3
Titleist - Pro V1

17 hours ago, cardoustie said:

Bob, issuing a ruling here, no 2 driver flip flopping 

DD can overrule me, but don’t expect wiggle room 

Uncle Cardy is spot on here, no driver flipping, flopping, or wiggling unfortunately!

AI Smoke TD 9° w/HZRDUS Yellow

Epic Flash 12.5° w/Voodoo VS

'24 Apex UW 19° w/Rogue Silver

Epic Flash 20° w/VS Proto 
'19 Apex Pro 5-9 w/DG

MD2 47° & 52° + PM 1.0 58° & 64° w/DG
Odyssey White Hot 2 Ball Frankenstein (Fowler style)
[img]http://pxc86358mpx1hyn3hdxen4o1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/171831.png[/img]

14 hours ago, eddiebigeddie said:

So I’ll “try” again but for the first time in a LOOONNNGGGG time I feel confident with all spots in the bag. Already picked up/ordered 3 new clubs & ordering a wedge before end of the year.  The one spot that may change is irons and that’s only if a buddy comes through and buys my current irons for his Christmas gift. If he does I already have a set in line I was fit for and ready to order.

Here goes nothing….club heads are “FINALIZED”….only thing that may change between now and first time playing would be driver/3w shafts. As you’ll be able to tell a few of these clubs have been in the bag for a long time now. 

Driver: (NEW) Mizuno ST-G 440,  Lin-Q M40X Red 6s….battling with Ventus Red 6s.

Fwy: (NEW) Mizuno ST-G Titanium 3w, Lin-Q M40X Red 6s…battling with Aldila Rogue White 60s.

Fwy: Cobra F6 Baffler 19’, Hzrdus Red 75s…one of favorite clubs in bag.

Hyb: Cobra F7 22’, Aldila Tour Blue 85s…club just works. 

Irons: PXG 0211 XCOR2 Darkness (6-G), Elevate Tour Stiff.

Wedge: (NEW) Mizuno T24 Denim Copper 54/10, Nippon Modus 125w.

Wedge: Taylormade Hi Toe Copper 60/10, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0.

Putter: (NEW) Lajosi DD201 Copper Flow 

*One question for rules officials…want bag#2 info to see if anything changes there? 🤔🫣

Please explain the purpose of "bag #2" so the Rules Committee can fully appreciate the situation.

• Like 1

AI Smoke TD 9° w/HZRDUS Yellow

Epic Flash 12.5° w/Voodoo VS

'24 Apex UW 19° w/Rogue Silver

Epic Flash 20° w/VS Proto 
'19 Apex Pro 5-9 w/DG

MD2 47° & 52° + PM 1.0 58° & 64° w/DG
Odyssey White Hot 2 Ball Frankenstein (Fowler style)
[img]http://pxc86358mpx1hyn3hdxen4o1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/171831.png[/img]