2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

paige spiranac sports illustrated swim suit

QuigleyDU

I get what it's like to be objectified based on looks alone. Ever since doing that shoot for Portable Restroom Operator magazine, which is the rage in the porta potty biz, it's been really difficult with my fan.

Hang in there Paige, I feel ya.

DP, that was you?? You are a chunk. And those overalls were pretty tight fitting but you have the bod to pull it off.

Fixed that for you Thug. I'd post the pic but don't want to violate any rules...or make everyone ill.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get what it's like to be objectified based on looks alone. Ever since doing that shoot for Portable Restroom Operator magazine, which is the rage in the porta potty biz, it's been really difficult with my fan.

DP, that was you?? You are a chunk. And those overalls were pretty tight fitting but you have the bod to pull it off.

Fixed that for you Thug. I'd post the pic but don't want to violate any rules...or make everyone ill.

Thank you Dave. Don't need to see all that. :)

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

for me personally I think she is trying too hard!! I don't know about her "cyberbullying" back story and I def. don't support bullying of any kind. But it feels like to me that she is wearing all these "reveling" clothes to promote a so called "healthy body image".....used to find her very attractive when she first came on the scene with "normal" golf attire, now.....not so much.

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

...She is not strong nor courageous, she is playing a well calculated media campaign....

While the latter is certainly true...there's no way you can possibly know the former.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K (little minus setting) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 5-6 Taylormade 2023 P790s;  7-AW Taylormade 2023 P770s - Project X 6.5

SW: Cleveland RTX4 54* bent to 53* - Project X 7.0 (Tiger-stepped)

LW: Cleveland RTX6 58* bent to 59* - Project X 7.0 (Tiger-stepped)

Putter: 39" Odyssey Jailbird 380 White Hot

i honestly dont find her all that attractive,but she generates enough buzz that i heard about this and i dont even follow her instagram. The social media power is something i still find so interesting. People can get rich and famous with little to no life skills. especially if you are female with some assets.

There are jobs to run social media accounts now for basically every semi-large company and media organisations. You might look down at people making money off social media, but it's like people looking down at geeky, IT guys 20-25 years ago spending all their time on computers and having little to no life skills. They don't need any of those skills now because they've enough money to pay others to do whatever they want for the rest of their and their family's lives.

Also social media is just an evolution in the form of communication, messages put across to a wide audience from the newspaper to radio to cinema to TV to social media today. Producing good social media content is as useful skill as being a good TV producer, a good marketer or PR person.

I say good luck to Paige. Some women are born more beautiful than others but as it goes for any model, keeping in good shape and attractive isn't that easy. Being good looking does not equal 1m followers on Instagram. She saw the gap in the market of modelling and being good at golf, in what is still a male-dominated sport. The videos that launched her were creative, and she showed great initiative, while having the confidence to go for it.

I think they're a good life skills that will work in most fields.

fair enough.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

Her campaign of "cyber bullying" is also pretty sad. (I am not saying that cyber bullying is not a epidemic nor needs to stop). Fact 1 as a public figure if you are going to put yourself out there, your going to open yourself up to a fair amount of criticism, the fact that she is capitalizing off of basically being a snowflake is a punch in the face to any female golfer out there who is grinding to make it on tour and not relying on social media to get her there. She has created a following off of being a victim. She is not strong nor courageous, she is playing a well calculated media campaign. 2nd look at every other instafamous model/golfer/whatever that is teaching young women that the only way to get attention is by posing half nude with a club in your hand instead of hard work grinding on the range is the way success.

Disagree.

Just because you are a public figure it does not mean anyone and everyone can take shots at you. Should you be aware that this can happen, absolutely. But it doesn't mean everyone can dump on you either.

Your right. It doesn't. But if your platform is going to be selfies and showing as much skin as you can and claim to "grow the game" off this platform. Your going to have critics such as me that say "wait a second". I also 100% do not believe that she doesn't post pictures of her fiancé (but if you go to his Instagram his like a love sick puppy with selfies with her). I just don't agree with any of it. I apologize if I ramble. And really do not mean to take a shot but truly 100% disagree with her platform. I also could be green with envy since I had to Pay full price for my PXGs.

However I think she's burned a lot of bridges with women on the LPGA tour who grind their spot and earnings out where I don't ever think she'd ever feel welcome on tour.

What makes you think this? I happen to think a lot of woman on tour would welcome her with open arms.

d: Epic Max | f: Rogue 3HL, Apex UW | h1: Apex Super | i: 923 HM | w: MD4 | p: Chalk Spider X SB

Dang it Dave, you never fail to make me smile :)

Her campaign of "cyber bullying" is also pretty sad. (I am not saying that cyber bullying is not a epidemic nor needs to stop). Fact 1 as a public figure if you are going to put yourself out there, your going to open yourself up to a fair amount of criticism, the fact that she is capitalizing off of basically being a snowflake is a punch in the face to any female golfer out there who is grinding to make it on tour and not relying on social media to get her there. She has created a following off of being a victim. She is not strong nor courageous, she is playing a well calculated media campaign. 2nd look at every other instafamous model/golfer/whatever that is teaching young women that the only way to get attention is by posing half nude with a club in your hand instead of hard work grinding on the range is the way success.

Disagree.

Just because you are a public figure it does not mean anyone and everyone can take shots at you. Should you be aware that this can happen, absolutely. But it doesn't mean everyone can dump on you either.

Your right. It doesn't. But if your platform is going to be selfies and showing as much skin as you can and claim to "grow the game" off this platform. Your going to have critics such as me that say "wait a second". I also 100% do not believe that she doesn't post pictures of her fiancé (but if you go to his Instagram his like a love sick puppy with selfies with her). I just don't agree with any of it. I apologize if I ramble. And really do not mean to take a shot but truly 100% disagree with her platform. I also could be green with envy since I had to Pay full price for my PXGs.

However I think she's burned a lot of bridges with women on the LPGA tour who grind their spot and earnings out where I don't ever think she'd ever feel welcome on tour.

What makes you think this? I happen to think a lot of woman on tour would welcome her with open arms.

If she earns her way on tour, more power to her.

There are many good quotes I could insert from the movie Road House in relation to bullying. Just because someone says something cowardly mean...does not make it true. You also don't need social media to survive. Paige has claimed death threats..will is truly sad and mentally flawed. The wonder woman getup looked uncomfy...

"We have learned that we must
live as men, not as ostriches, nor
as dogs in the manger." FDR

Dang it Dave, you never fail to make me smile :)

Thanks for the kind words BD. It's what I'm here for Sir.

If she earns her way on tour, more power to her.

Agreed. But a sponsors exemption is just that. I see it as no different than when folks were talking about Big Wiezy and Annika playing in an event on the men's tour. Or Tony Romo getting a pass.

"Don't hate the player..."

d: Epic Max | f: Rogue 3HL, Apex UW | h1: Apex Super | i: 923 HM | w: MD4 | p: Chalk Spider X SB

Disagree.

I'd be shocked if 5% of the women on tour welcomed PS anywhere.

I'll ask again. Why?

Im not trying to be a jerk but for lack of a better phrase, it’s not rocket science.

Player A sacrificed a normal childhood and worked harder than most of us ever will at anything to get on tour.

Player B shows skin while holding a golf club.

Good for her I say. Grow the bank account, then grow the game.

Titleist 917 D2 9.5 - Aldila Rogue Max X
TaylorMade '16 M2 3HL - AD DI 8X
Adams Pro black Hybrid 20, Voodoo X
Titleist 718 CB 4-9 DGTI X100 SS 
Cleveland RTX4 Black 46, 50, 54 DGTI S400

Titleist Vokey SM7M Black 59.07 S400
Ping Milled 0

I'll ask again. Why?

Im not trying to be a jerk but for lack of a better phrase, it’s not rocket science.

Player A sacrificed a normal childhood and worked harder than most of us ever will at anything to get on tour.

But that's the thing. She doesn't "earn a living" from being on the tour. Does she even have her LPGA tour card right now? I don't think so. So what's there to be upset about? So she plays a select few events on an exemption as a celebrity...big deal. She is not a threat to those that are "grinding" on the tour as their career.

Let's not forget she is/was an aspiring LPGA professional. She has sacrificed just as much as others to be a card carrying pro, she's just not there yet. She just also happens to have other "skills" that have translated into her being a celebrity. If more women on tour looked like her, I'm sure they'd take advantage of those assets as well.

I'll say again..."Don't hate the player..."

I'll ask again. Why?

But that's the thing. She doesn't "earn a living" from being on the tour. Does she even have her LPGA tour card right now? I don't think so. So what's there to be upset about? So she plays a select few events on an exemption as a celebrity...big deal. She is not a threat to those that are "grinding" on the tour as their career.

Let's not forget she is/was an aspiring LPGA professional. She has sacrificed just as much as others to be a card carrying pro, she's just not there yet. She just also happens to have other "skills" that have translated into her being a celebrity. If more women on tour looked like her, I'm sure they'd take advantage of those assets as well.

I disagree with everyone of your points. But have a good day sir lol.

I'll ask again. Why?

Good lord, no one on here hates her. That's such a piss poor response.

I very much like her....putter, which also makes this a "Golf picture".

putter needs to be re gripped

[size=4][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]DRIVER[/b]- Callaway Rogue Oban Tour Limited 60s
[b]3 WOOD[/b]- GBB Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
[b]HYBRID[/b]- Titleist 818 H1 19/23 Hybrid Atmos HB Tour Spec 85s
[b]IRONS[/b]- Srixon 765/565 Nippon Modus 105s
[b]GAP[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 52 Modus 105
[b]SAND[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 54 Modus 105
[b]LOB[/b]- Callaway MD3 Chrome 58 Modus 105
[b]PUTTER[/b]- Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
[b]BALL[/b]- Callaway Chrome Soft X[/font][/size]

My daughter is drop dead gorgeous (see mom) and 12 years old. Just blossoming as they say, dear God. She is pretty enough that when anyone meets her for the first time they remark to me that A; I'm in deep trouble and B: It is a good thing she has two big brothers.

She also plays golf.

So where does all this leave me?

A: I'm still in deep trouble.

and

B: The big brother thing probably wont work out as helpful as I had hoped.

Go Paige, I actually hope that she puts her game in a place that stands and demands to be judged upon its own merits. That would be quite fresh and nice.

This post….did a good job of creeping me out. Im hoping it was sarcastic?

Florida folks lol……

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

Randomly last night after reading this thread a Mark Crossfield video came up. In it He and coach Lockey playing with her last night . She's kind of boring.

And Mark Whispered to Lockey "hey don't use driver because we're playing with her..."

So overall yeah she is pretty but boring. Even once flirting with coach lockey to give her a 5 foot putt. He's like "I guess so..." (Since I just met you today, whatever you silly american girl.).

Good lord, no one on here hates her. That's such a piss poor response.

Piss poor assumption I was implying anyone HERE did hate her. But if the shoe fits...

You're right. I made an assumption. On the other hand, the only people who are able to see your response are on this board so it's easy to see why I made that assumption.