2019 TaylorMade M5 & M6 Driver and FW pics

13»

Comments

• LemondeLemonde Members  793WRX Points: 115Posts: 793 Golden Tee
    tylernim wrote:

Are the HZRDUS shafts in this generation made for Taylormade or are the genuine real deal?

Real deal. About the only made for shafts I could find was tensei orange and blue fairway options
    Posted:
    Driver On Order - Callaway GBB Epic SZ 440 9 Tour Issue - shaft TBD - HZRDUS Red 6.5 62g
    Fairway - Ping G410 14.5 Evenflow Black 85 6.5 
    Hybrid - Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi 19 HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro 5-PW Nippon Modus Pro 120X
    Wedge Pondering - Hi Toe Bigfoot 60 Indi ATK 50 & 58
    Wedge - Mizuno JDM MP R5 L 50 & 58
    Putter - Rife Phenom.Z 34”
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • EricWGolfEricWGolf Members  731WRX Points: 425Posts: 731 Golden Tee
    Lemonde wrote:

tylernim wrote:

Are the HZRDUS shafts in this generation made for Taylormade or are the genuine real deal?

Real deal. About the only made for shafts I could find was tensei orange and blue fairway options

The HZRDUS are real deal, just not the “Hand Made” variety. Nobody offers Hand Made without a hefty surcharge.

The Tenseis (Orange and Blue) are, as far as I know, real deal CK variety, just not the Pro. Again, nobody offers pro without heavy upcharge.

In fact, I don’t think TM is doing any made-for shafts, except for their self-branded ladies shaft. I could be forgetting one though.
    Posted:
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members  31977WRX Points: 1,721Posts: 31,977 Titanium Tees
    EricWGolf wrote:

Lemonde wrote:

tylernim wrote:

The HZRDUS are real deal, just not the “Hand Made” variety. Nobody offers Hand Made without a hefty surcharge.

The Tenseis (Orange and Blue) are, as far as I know, real deal CK variety, just not the Pro. Again, nobody offers pro without heavy upcharge.

I believe PXG offers Hand Crafted for little to no upcharge.
    Posted:
  • Jdavenp3Jdavenp3 Members  874WRX Points: 130Posts: 874 Golden Tee
    Hand Crafted is a thing of the past now. They are doing " Small Batch" items now.
    Posted:
    WITB:

*Taylormade M4 8.75* Evenflow Black HC 6.0 65g
    *Taylormade M3 15* Tensei Blue
    *Ping i25 Hybrid 18*
    *Taylormade P790 4-AW Nippon Modus 105 T stiff
    *Taylormade MG2 Matte Nippon Modus 115 54/58*
    *Taylormade Spider X-navy w/ single sightline
    *2019 ProV1X-yellow
    *Nike camo cart bag.
    *Nike Vapor React 2 & Nike Air Max 1g
  • parmachineparmachine Members  16WRX Points: 0Posts: 16
    These are the most forgivings heads yet
    Posted:
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members  31977WRX Points: 1,721Posts: 31,977 Titanium Tees
    My Rocket Fwy ship date has been pushed back to 3/15 now. I may cancel and buy a stock version at my local GG. This is like a yearly thing now with TM. So frustrated...
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • yellowlover519yellowlover519 Members  432WRX Points: 178Posts: 432 Greens
    Has anyone looked closely at the M5 face and noticed any sharpie markings? I see like four sharpie dots (looks dark red) at different parts of the face. Any explanation for this?

Update: spoke with TM customer service and they confirmed there should be no markings. The markings looked deliberate, however (high heel, middle/high toe), like they were testing speeds on different parts of the face. They are sending a return.
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • SourpussSourpuss Members  713WRX Points: 99Posts: 713 Golden Tee
    is the m5 tour available yet?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.