4 THRU PW King Tour KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 48 "F" KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

JAILBIRD CRUISER 38"

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

2024 TP5X (as of now)

20 hours ago, bradleyguye said:

Spoke to pxg this morning. She explained to me the 0211st are for elite collegiate golfers. Was hesitant to recommend them to single digit handicaps. 

to be honest, not sure she really knew better but was interesting either way. 

figure I will go through a fitting in March when I’m in Scottsdale. 

If Kevin can't use a blade, there is no way I'm buying blades 😂 

In all seriousness, they might be nice to combo with 0311t.

4 hours ago, Superbrit said:

As a UK buyer im a little disappointed in the UK pricing, the 0211st are $145, which is roughly £105, but on the UK PXG website they are £150, which is basically $200, i wouldnt mind but apparently they are even assembled in the UK now, just typical for us in the UK getting screwed on pricing

Still getting built in the U.S. at the moment.

What is annoying is the prices changing nearly every day.

I got a £210 credit for the price reduction and bought the 0211 fairway. Had to pay the £10 difference as they were £220. Now they are down to £209.

34 minutes ago, CFH said:

Still getting built in the U.S. at the moment.

What is annoying is the prices changing nearly every day.

I got a £210 credit for the price reduction and bought the 0211 fairway. Had to pay the £10 difference as they were £220. Now they are down to £209.

Oh right ok, i spoke to a PXG fitter last week and im sure he said the irons were getting assembled in the UK now, i ordered the 0211 3 wood nearly 2 weeks ago, still not heard about that yet, not that it makes a difference living in the UK at the moment

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9*

Adams XTD Ti 3 wood 14.5*

Cobra SZ 17* hybrid

Adams DHY 21*

Cobra King forged TEC 2023 black 5-PW

Cobra snakebite Black wedges 50/54/58

Bettinardi BB39

3 hours ago, Superbrit said:

Oh right ok, i spoke to a PXG fitter last week and im sure he said the irons were getting assembled in the UK now, i ordered the 0211 3 wood nearly 2 weeks ago, still not heard about that yet, not that it makes a difference living in the UK at the moment

My 0211 irons and 5 wood took about 3 weeks. I know the plan was to open the U.K workshop this year. My 3 and 7 wood are showing they are being bui,t in the states with a start date of 22nd Feb, i ordered them on the 5th Feb.

2 minutes ago, evoviiiyou said:

So as noted earlier, I purchased the 0211 irons self fit and realized when I got them they were not the irons for me. Coming from 919Tour/Forged to 921Forged, the 0211’s were just a little too big and a little much offset for me. I think they are gorgeous looking and will fit many golfers well as a best in class option. Reminded me of a better looking P790. 

Set up a fitting at PXG Scottsdale and had SNA amazing time today with Dave Cunningham. After measuring my gamers and a few warm ups, he dug in and dialed me in. Hit about 6-7 shaft head combos with alterations on lie. He was great and extremely knowledgeable. I recommend Dave to anyone who wants a great fit and set of eyes on the data and swing. 

Returned the 0211’s, and ordered the following:

Gen3 P (T lofts)/ Elevate 95S/ GP TW White

4-5-6-7

Gen3 T/ Elevate 95S/ GP TW White

8-9-PW-GW

Forged/ Elevate TourS/ GP TW White 

56/10

We were able to live with the 7iron at a perfect 6800 spin and the flight and numbers were just sweet coming from a 5800-6000 current gamer set up. 

Now the wait is on. Thanks PXG and Dave Cunningham! Muchas gracias 🙏 

Sounds like a very good fitting today. Congrats! I believe they do a great job when fitting. That sounds like an awesome setup with the P’s and T’s. 

I tell everyone to not rely on their website tracking for when their clubs are done. I played with my Proto 3 wood today, but it shows it is still in build. Lol. 

• Like 1

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

52 minutes ago, OspreyCI said:

Sounds like a very good fitting today. Congrats! I believe they do a great job when fitting. That sounds like an awesome setup with the P’s and T’s. 

I tell everyone to not rely on their website tracking for when their clubs are done. I played with my Proto 3 wood today, but it shows it is still in build. Lol. 

Thanks and I feel no stone was left unturned...we went from Modus 120S to MMT80S standard, 1.2.3 flat and got it what the results and feels lend to spot on. Really happy and now I can move onto the driver project now. I can’t wait till it’s done to just practice and play. Previously, I couldn’t even see the tunnel, but now the light at the end is with in reach. I could feel his experience in watching the swings and those eyes alone were great for the confidence, that’s for sure. For a lower spin player like me, coupled with Prov1’s or the Snell MTB Black...perfect shaft and feels niceee. 

Edited by evoviiiyou
spelling
  • Like 2

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

3 minutes ago, OspreyCI said:

Ended up with the Elevate 95’s? 

Yes sir, crazy right? News for sure thinking Modus or PX something but the spin numbers kept getting to 6kish plus or minus  with Modus 120S and PXLZ’s. Elevate 95S kept me above 6500 and was able to hit 9/10 greens at 165 with this one. Just felt easy. Before our PM’s a few days ago, I never even heard of this shaft. Then we went to the TourS in the 56/10 Forged wedge after he weighed mine to be more consistent. Super happy with them. Stable, smooth, and no weak dead cut when I go after one...we kept trying to go away from it but nothing compared to the 10 ball set with them.  

• Like 1

Also checked out the ST’s. They look sweet and uber clean. They were just not on the table for my fit as I am 1/2” short so swing weight becomes an issue with the heavier grip. The ST looked a lot like the T at address FWIW. 

Edited by evoviiiyou
  • Thanks 1

Anyone have reviews on the 0211 hybrid? Struggle bus today with my Gen2 hybrid. I know it’s a shaft thing, just wondering. 

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

2 hours ago, OspreyCI said:

Anyone have reviews on the 0211 hybrid? Struggle bus today with my Gen2 hybrid. I know it’s a shaft thing, just wondering. 

Funny you should ask but my initial PXG fitting was for this club when it launched. To replace my MIzuno CLK’s. Two main reasons stick out why I didn’t go with it vs the Gen2’s. 

1) 0211 was a lot lower flight than my Mizzy CLK’s which were lower than the Gen2’s

2) It was 10yards on a average longer than my gaps required total distance so it was rolling off of greens hot 

For a higher ball higher spin player it’s probably money. Also, the sound was pleasant a little higher pitch than the thud of the 0317x Gen 2. The face at set up was awesome and the toe is very confidence inspiring. Hope that helps brother. 

Edited by evoviiiyou
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, evoviiiyou said:

Yes sir, crazy right? News for sure thinking Modus or PX something but the spin numbers kept getting to 6kish plus or minus  with Modus 120S and PXLZ’s. Elevate 95S kept me above 6500 and was able to hit 9/10 greens at 165 with this one. Just felt easy. Before our PM’s a few days ago, I never even heard of this shaft. Then we went to the TourS in the 56/10 Forged wedge after he weighed mine to be more consistent. Super happy with them. Stable, smooth, and no weak dead cut when I go after one...we kept trying to go away from it but nothing compared to the 10 ball set with them.  

Congrats. That build sounds excellent. Those Elevates are solid shafts. They get prematurely dismissed because I think people believe the name means they launch higher, but the design is to elevate spin a bit (not a massive amount) to an optimal range. I think they feel and play great. I played the Elevate Tour stiff in some short irons, then added the Tour regulars hard-stepped in 4-6 and I’ve been very pleased. I notice the difference in feel with the VSS. You never know with shafts until you try them, but weight is always king. I am finding I enjoy the weight of the 112g Elevate regulars, then just hard-step them

for a little firmer flex. But I often go with shafts 1/3 or 1/2 flex softer than my fit (fit Rifle 6.0 for example, but always play 5.5) and it’s never adversely affected performance. Just a feel preference. It’s nice to fire a 5 iron hit at a green and know it will stop in a few feet. 

You’ll see. You’ll be throwing darts with those 95s. 

• Thanks 1

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Diamana TB 60S

PXG GEN6 5 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Yamaha RMX VD 7 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro hybrid (22) w/Aldila Tour Blue 85 stiff hybrid

Wilson Staff Model CB 5-G w/DG s300 shafts

Edel T grind 54 w/Nippon 125 wedge shaft

Fourteen RM-12 58 w/Dynamic Golds400

Axis1 Rose putter, 34 inches

Very curious about 0211 driver

price is insane. From what I read it should be a tweener between 0811xf and x

which would be perfect for me on paper 

any reviews from anyone here?

I found a few online but not enough to convince me yet 🙂

Edited by vietnameeh

PXG 0311XF Gen 5 7.5* Ventus Black 6X
Titleist 913D2 12* UST Mamiya Tour Green 75X
PXG Gen5 19* Ventus Black 10TX
Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
Taylormade Spider Long Broomstick
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

Anyone hit the ST’s yet?

Wonder what they are like vs 0311ST.

• Like 1

Callaway Tour Issue Paradym TD-S 8.5 (7.9) - Fujikura Ventus Black TR 5X

TaylorMade TOUR Stealth 2 15 - Fujikura Ventus Red TR 7X
PXG 0317X Gen 5 19  (Actual 17.5) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 8X
PXG 0311X Gen 5 -  Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X

PXG 0317T - 4 - LAGP L-Series (5) X
Miura KM-700  5-PW - LAGP L-Series (5) X
PXG Milled "Sugar Daddy 2 " 50,54,60 - DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron Holiday LTD (23}/ LAGP 135 (White)

13 hours ago, evoviiiyou said:

So as noted earlier, I purchased the 0211 irons self fit and realized when I got them they were not the irons for me. Coming from 919Tour/Forged to 921Forged, the 0211’s were just a little too big and a little much offset for me. I think they are gorgeous looking and will fit many golfers well as a best in class option. Reminded me of a better looking P790. 

Set up a fitting at PXG Scottsdale and had an amazing time today with Dave Cunningham. After measuring my gamers and a few warm ups, he dug in and dialed me in. Hit about 6-7 shaft head combos with alterations on lie. He was great and extremely knowledgeable. I recommend Dave to anyone who wants a great fit and set of eyes on the data and swing. 

Returned the 0211’s, and ordered the following:

Gen3 P (T lofts)/ Elevate 95S/ GP TW White

4-5-6-7

Gen3 T/ Elevate 95S/ GP TW White

8-9-PW-GW

Forged/ Elevate TourS/ GP TW White 

56/10

We were able to live with the 7iron at a perfect 6800 spin and the flight and numbers were just sweet coming from a 5800-6000 current gamer set up. 

Now the wait is on. Thanks PXG and Dave Cunningham! Muchas gracias 🙏 

What gen were your 0211’s?  Curious about spin rates for gen 2’s.  I have elevates in my current irons and really like them. 

WITB

Titleist TSR3 - HZRDUS Black

Stealth+ 2.0 at 16 degrees

G430 7 wood, flat minus 1.5

Ping I210's (again)

Glide 4.0 48, 53, 58

Ping Anser PLD

Pro V1X 

Bag - Hoofer Lite

1 hour ago, goheels11 said:

What gen were your 0211’s?  Curious about spin rates for gen 2’s.  I have elevates in my current irons and really like them. 

They were the latest 0211's that launched about a month ago.  Not the ST triple forged ones that just came out.

18 minutes ago, evoviiiyou said:

They were the latest 0211's that launched about a month ago.  Not the ST triple forged ones that just came out.

Thanks.  Makes sense. 

• Like 1

WITB

Titleist TSR3 - HZRDUS Black

Stealth+ 2.0 at 16 degrees

G430 7 wood, flat minus 1.5

Ping I210's (again)

Glide 4.0 48, 53, 58

Ping Anser PLD

Pro V1X 

Bag - Hoofer Lite

ive hit the 0211 3w twice now and there's not much to be excited about... I love the proto driver so impulse bought the 0211 on release day (not knowing they would be releasing the proto woods 2 weeks later)

It could be the tensei pro blue I ordered with it but the 0211 3w seems to lack in ball speed. I like the sound and the feel, but performance hasn't been there. Im taking it with a grain of salt tho since its indoors and only my 3rd time swinging a club since late October

When I hit the 0211 vs SIM Ti there is an 8mph difference in speed

• Like 1

TM Qi10 9* ... KBS TD Serape 60x

TM BRNR Mini 13.5 ... KBS TD Rainbow 70x

TM Qi10 Tour 6w... KBS TD Rainbow 80x

TM Qi10 Tour 4h... KBS Proto Hybrid 105 S+

Mizuno Pro 243 5 - P ... KBS TGI 110

TM MG4 50 S, 56 LB, 60 TW... KBS $-Taper 130x

Greyson x Bettinardi SS3 and QB6

TaylorMade TP5x

On 2/14/2021 at 7:48 PM, evoviiiyou said:

Funny you should ask but my initial PXG fitting was for this club when it launched. To replace my MIzuno CLK’s. Two main reasons tick out why I didn’t go with it vs the Gen2’s. 

1) 0211 was a lot lower flight than my Mizzy CLK’s which were lower than the Gen2’s

2) It was 10yards on a average longer than my gaps required total distance so it was rolling off of greens hot 

For a higher ball higher spin player it’s probably money. Also, the sound was pleasant a little higher pitch than the thud of the 0317x Gen 2. The face at set up was awesome and the toe is very confidence inspiring. Hope that helps brother. 

Pretty good review on the 0211 ST. These guys have done good reviews on the new 0211 line. Kid has a great swing for sure. 

Edited by OspreyCI
  • Like 2

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

Love this channel! Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OspreyCI said:

Pretty good review on the 0211 ST. These guys have done good reviews on the new 0211 line. Kid has a great swing for sure. 

Nice review.  I don’t get the S55 comparison on looks though.......maybe from the top line only, but otherwise it’s like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari on overall looks.   

• Like 1

OK finished 18 before the dark and so far so good.

Current gamers are Honma P747V 

At first I was a little concerned with the 0211 ST as they are considerably thinner than the 747v irons but that was all erased after the first hit.

How they made these forgiving is beyond me but they felt great, nice and soft very workable irons and even though the lofts are the same as my 747V I seemed to get a little more out of them.

They stopped well and just all around feel great and I am so glad I got them.  

• Like 3

Golf Daily