2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Is putter fitting overrated?

nikegolfer93

I had a fitting of sorts 12 months ago, where a local golf shop fitter watched me putt with six or seven different putters.  We then narrowed it down to two putters and the one I purchased ended up being a clear winner.  I simply rolled it best and it worked well with my stroke (slight arc, and I thought I was straight back & through). 

There was also a swing instructor walking by now and again and he said "you roll that one the best" on the putter I bought.  I had a little bit of swing mechanics and set up advice thrown in over the 40 mins I spent with the fitter. 

So not a paid fitting as such but it was great to have someone knowledgeable watch me putt and narrow down the choices.  I think this was better for me than simply testing putters and see which one feels best.

• Like 1

G430 LST 9*
G15 17.5*
G425 19*
W/S Blade 3-P
S22 51* Zipcore 56* S20 60*
Sigma 2 Arna Stealth

I think it is. I had an extensive putter fitting - a state of the art fitting that wound up in a new putter with custom specs.  5 months later I was already playing with a new off the rack putter.  I dont switch putters very often.  I've yet to go back to that custom one.  Waste of money.

Ping G430 Max 10K Driver, TaylorMade Aeroburner 3W, Cobra F6 Baffler 
Callaway 2015 XR 4, 5 hybrids

Titleist 716 AP1 6-GW irons

Cleveland CBX4 52, Smart Sole 4.0 58 wedges
Axis1 Rose putter

To the extent the putter fitting evaluates which setup position, ball position, eye line, aim and stroke produces the best results, that's a benefit. You can find a way to return to that setup and stroke whenever your putting is off. 

But that can also be done as a putting LESSON by a qualified teacher. 

The part about what putter specs you need can be found by simple trial and error once you find the setup and stroke that works best. It certainly doesn't have to entail special shafts and custom-milled exotic material heads. 

NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON GOLFWRX

Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

6 hours ago, iknowbagu said:

Ok, fine, I'll be that guy ...

Yes, a putter fitting is totally overrated.  I'm not necessarily disputing anything any other poster has said so far.  If you found it was worth it to you, more power to you.  But I'd tend to argue that it was confirmation bias, or placebo, or both. 

At the end of the day, putting is 1000% feel and you can certainly find what feels and works best for you through trial and error without ever going through a fitting.

So in other words, you can spend years or decades experimenting to find what you think is right, or you can just do a fitting and figure it out. I can’t think of anything more placebo, or confirmation bias as you call

it, than walking into a store, draining a couple putts and thinking somehow you ‘figured it out’

Paradym 💎 💎 💎 10.5* AD VR 6tx

TSR 3 16.5* AD VR 7tx

TSR 2 21* AD IZ 7s

T100 4-5 Project X LZ

680MB 6-P Project X LZ

MG3 54 and 60

C&L CL2

10 hours ago, Hattie Pants said:

So in other words, you can spend years or decades experimenting to find what you think is right, or you can just do a fitting and figure it out. I can’t think of anything more placebo, or confirmation bias as you call

it, than walking into a store, draining a couple putts and thinking somehow you ‘figured it out’

I do not think iknowbagu meant rolling a couple putts on carpet when he said "trial and error".

The way I've always found putters that work for me is by trial and error. But the "trial" is to take them out on the course and use them for 3-4 rounds, with maybe a couple 20-minute sessions on the practice green mixed in. 

A fitting is compressed trial and error, usually performed indoors in a mat or carpet, with the feedback provided by the fitter's eyes as well as whatever high-tech gadgets he uses to measure your aim and stroke. That's just as artificial as trying putters in a golf store in my opinion. 

I'd say even more so than fittings for irons (perhaps less so than fittings for wedges) to me any putter fitting that does not take place outdoors on an actual green is likely to be misleading. 

I agree with many posters above.  Once you know your stoke, and what kind of head your prefer, anything beyond that might be overkill.  

I am a straight-back-straight-through, so I knew going in that I needed a face-balanced putter, and that I prefer mallets and mid-mallets.  I did the putter fitting at Club Champion, and while I enjoyed it and found it helpful, it hasn't necessarily improved my putting a noticeable degree.  TBH, I putted the same with my $79 Tommy Armour Impact #3 mallet as I did with my new $449 Bettinardi seen in my signature.  The only reason it's still in the bag is that I can't justify not bagging a putter I spent so much freaking money on 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TaylorMade SIM 9.0* Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5
TaylorMade SIM Ti 15* Aldila XTorsion Copper 70x
TaylorMade M4 19* Hybrid Fujikura Atmos S

Srixon Z u85 23* Graphite Design Tour AD-U 95s

Mizuno MP-18 MMC 5-PW Project X LZ 115 5.5 

Cleveland RTX6 ZipCore Tour Rack 52-10 | 56-10 | 60-10 Nippon Modus3 Wedge 115
Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Stroke Lab Red 
Ball: Titleist Pro V1x Left Dash

Bag: Vessel Player III White

What's In My Bag - HUNTER'S HIKES (huntershikes.com)

The way I naturally set up to the ball I need a 74* lie angle putter.  Just for me the putter will sit flat everytime otherwise I have to manipulate a ton of things to get an off the rack putter to sit square/flat/flush.  So yes putter fitting does help tremendously. 

Taylormade M6, 9.0* head set -1.5*, Nippon Regio B+ shaft, 65 stiff at 45.5"
Cobra FLY Z+ 3 wood, orange, aldila tour blue stiff, 14.5*
Sub 70 939x, 3H(18*), Proforce V2 85 stiff
Sub 70 939x, 4H(21*), Proforce V2 85 stiff
Sub 70 699 Pros, 5-AW, Modus 120 stiff
PING glide 2.0, 54*

Taylormade MG3, 58* HB 
Scotty Select Newport, 73* lie, 1* loft, 34" (Testing Taylormade Bandon 1)
Bridgestone Tour BX (Alternate ball VICE PRO)

Is a fitting useful?  Sure. 
Is it over rated?  In many cases, yes. 

What is not over rated is putting practice. Most golfers think rolling a few putts on the practice green for 10 minutes before your tee time is practice. That’s not it. Real, intentional, focused practice is not over rated and many times more valuable to saving strokes than a putter fitting. IMO, of course. 

• Like 1

Adaptive Golf.....look out for the one-armed man:

Ping G425 Max Driver, 5W, 7W....+2"

PXG 0211 hybrids, 25*, 28*, 31*….+2”

PXG 0211 8i - GW….+3.5”

Cleveland Smart Sole GW, SW

Bobby Grace F-22 side saddle

12 minutes ago, bbfifas said:

The way I naturally set up to the ball I need a 74* lie angle putter.  Just for me the putter will sit flat everytime otherwise I have to manipulate a ton of things to get an off the rack putter to sit square/flat/flush.  So yes putter fitting does help tremendously. 

Did you change your setup after the fitting? Or did you always need an upright putter and the fitting simply put a number on it? 

If the putter was always hanging toe down at address, you didn't need a fitting so much as someone with a bending machine who could bend it more upright? 

I suspect the problem is that a lot of fitters don't have the same knowledge of putter differences as they do on say iron shafts and heads. My apologies for to any fitters that do have that kind of expertise, but I just have not yet experienced it.

i have been to 3 putter fittings, 2 for myself and 1 for my dad. All 3 were on SAM Lab. I haven't been able to try Quintic. 2 at Club Champion, one at an independent fitter.

Here were my biggest takeaways:

1. Far and away the most information came from the SAM Lab report using the putter I walked in with. After that it was just trial and error of look and feel. Which isn't totally "off the rack", but its kind of a targeted "off the rack" within the neck and head style recommended by the report.

2. Follow up SAM readings weren't done on the prospective new putters. Which, would seem like something you would want/need to determine if your stroke or strike is improving, ala trackman data for irons.

3. The obvious issues of testing on a flat mat indoors and the limitations involved.

I also think that as putter fitting progresses, you will want to see and will see the insights on putter shape and aim bias that have been discussed here like in the excellent thread from SnowmanShanks below.

I think putter fitting is a net positive, and I definitely am glad I got one.

But i don't think fitter knowledge of putters and putter fitting parameters is on the same level as wood and iron fittings, combine that with the really personal and variable nature of putting comfort in general....so, currently, the most widely available putter fittings, while helpful, do not help most golfers as much as they could.

In short, putter fittings are not overrated. With that said depends what your goals are and what are you trying to accomplish. I believe putting is a lot more personal and moreso of an art vs. technique, science, etc. To get the maximum benefit IMO is to combine putting lessons with putter fittings.

Speaking for myself and past experiences, I have always been a great putter, but after taking some putting lessons it definitely uncovered a lot my flaws I never knew existed. After some lessons, practice, and implementing these into my game til I was comfortable, I decided to get a putter fitting. The benefit of the fitting was I got to try several types of putters on the SAM Putt Lab and discovered I definitely had an arcing stroke. In my head I always thought I was a straight back and straight through putter, but this was not the case. I would’ve probably never known or would’ve taken a lot longer to find out if I hadn’t done the fitting. I ended up getting a putter that suited my stroke, felt good, and suited my eye. In combination with the putter fitting and lessons, my handicap and number of strokes per round severely dropped. 

Now back to your original question, are putters overrated? Absolutely not.

Do putter fittings benefit everyone? For the most part I believe they can, but their are exceptions just like with anything else.  

Can you be a good putter without a fitting? Of course! I just think though you leave another data set on the table without one. Referring to my earlier comments, can you really truly know if you are using the correct putter without being properly fit? Maybe, but think you would get to your results and more comfortable with your decision after lessons and a fitting knowing you’ve gathered as much data as you could.

Again, putting is so personal. Any putter for that matter is not going to read the green, adjust for slope, lag, environmental conditions, etc. 

14 minutes ago, HarborMike said:

In short, putter fittings are not overrated. With that said depends what your goals are and what are you trying to accomplish. I believe putting is a lot more personal and moreso of an art vs. technique, science, etc. To get the maximum benefit IMO is to combine putting lessons with putter fittings.

Speaking for myself and past experiences, I have always been a great putter, but after taking some putting lessons it definitely uncovered a lot my flaws I never knew existed. After some lessons, practice, and implementing these into my game til I was comfortable, I decided to get a putter fitting. The benefit of the fitting was I got to try several types of putters on the SAM Putt Lab and discovered I definitely had an arcing stroke. In my head I always thought I was a straight back and straight through putter, but this was not the case. I would’ve probably never known or would’ve taken a lot longer to find out if I hadn’t done the fitting. I ended up getting a putter that suited my stroke, felt good, and suited my eye. In combination with the putter fitting and lessons, my handicap and number of strokes per round severely dropped. 

Now back to your original question, are putters overrated? Absolutely not.

Do putter fittings benefit everyone? For the most part I believe they can, but their are exceptions just like with anything else.  

Can you be a good putter without a fitting? Of course! I just think though you leave another data set on the table without one. Referring to my earlier comments, can you really truly know if you are using the correct putter without being properly fit? Maybe, but think you would get to your results and more comfortable with your decision after lessons and a fitting knowing you’ve gathered as much data as you could.

Again, putting is so personal. Any putter for that matter is not going to read the green, adjust for slope, lag, environmental conditions, etc. 

I think one divide that exists between "types" of golfers are those who have some mental idea of their stroke having a certain shape versus those who have never even bothered to think about it. The latter type are much less likely to find some benefit in a putter fitting IMO. 

I remember when Ping came out with that gadget that you clip no the shaft of your putter and it diagnoses the amount of "arc" (and maybe tempo too?) so you can match up your arc with your putter model. During a spell of bad weather one winter I got hold of that device and spent about three weeks rolling 8-foot putts on carpet trying to achieve exactly the amount of "arc" that matched the flow-neck putter I was using at the time. 

When it came time to go play golf again, I was hopeless on the greens. Could not putt a lick. No ability to get the pace right on long putts, no ability to make a dead straight 4-footer. I was trying to steer the putter through that arc just like I'd practiced all those hours on the carpet. 

No joke, it was nearly a year before my putting returned to normal. I am not cut out to be a mechanical use-the-correct-arc putter. 

Edited by North Butte

I think they're 100% worth it. I've been atrocious on the greens most of my career through college and amateur golf. I just now, finally, got fit for a putter a couple of months ago and this is the best I've EVER putted in my life. Whether it's the actual results showing that this putter setup was the best and most consistent on the Quintic machine, or a placebo effect of just creating confidence that has me believing this putter is making a difference, I don't know. But I do know for a fact I'm statistically better today than I was before my fit and purchase. 

• Like 1

Ping G430 Max 10K

Taylormade RBZ Tour 14.5 Tensei White 75TX

TaylorMade Rescue 11 19 degree X flex
TaylorMade P7MC 4-PW, Nippon Modus 120X
Callaway Raw Face Chrome, 52/58, Nippon Modus 125 wedge
LA Golf Malibu Arm Lock

Titleist Pro V1

20 hours ago, cav5 said:

ehh hard to say. first of all, most people aren't good putters even the ones that think they are. second, most people do not even have a process for how they

a good putter can putt with anything and score wouldn't change by more than a stroke. its just preference. you could chop an inch off my putter tonight i'm still gonna putt well tomorrow.

a putter fitting is just another way to find a little more of an edge if you're a good putter already

theres three things IMO to great putting

1. stroke mechanic

2. stroke aim

3. face aim

I think:

"a good putter can putt with anything and score wouldn't change by more than a stroke. its just preference."

Is a very astute point that many people miss.  I'm a decent putter and it drives my playing group crazy because I'm still a decent putter no matter what putter I use, if you just give me a few minutes on the putting green to figure out how to start on the line I want.  However, I don't think your list is quite correct. The 3 things that make a great putter IMO are:

1. Being able to start the ball on the intended line. I don't care what your stroke mechanics are or grip, great putters roll the ball line over line (if they use a line anyway).  Some use alternate grips, some use armlock, some use open stances.  It just doesn't matter if you can start the ball on the intended line.  Many people over complicate this part by focusing on the components and not the result.

2. Distance control!  Having some method or system (or amazing feel) to get the distance correct most of the time.

3. Great green reading skills.  A method to read the greens, be it aimpoint or something else.  But you can't be a great putter if you don't have a consistent and reliable green reading method.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, clinkinfo said:

I think:

"a good putter can putt with anything and score wouldn't change by more than a stroke. its just preference."

Is a very astute point that many people miss.  I'm a decent putter and it drives my playing group crazy because I'm still a decent putter no matter what putter I use, if you just give me a few minutes on the putting green to figure out how to start on the line I want.  However, I don't think your list is quite correct. The 3 things that make a great putter IMO are:

1. Being able to start the ball on the intended line. I don't care what your stroke mechanics are or grip, great putters roll the ball line over line (if they use a line anyway).  Some use alternate grips, some use armlock, some use open stances.  It just doesn't matter if you can start the ball on the intended line.  Many people over complicate this part by focusing on the components and not the result.

2. Distance control!  Having some method or system (or amazing feel) to get the distance correct most of the time.

3. Great green reading skills.  A method to read the greens, be it aimpoint or something else.  But you can't be a great putter if you don't have a consistent and reliable green reading method.

Yupp I agree with your 3 points. Mine are sort of the preemptive ones to yours. Once you have those you can began to master everything.

For example there are many players who if you just drop a ball down and putt to no intended target will have a near perfect stroke and roll, BUT if you now ask them to roll it to a spot or over a line they either can't match the force direction of the stroke or aim the face appropriatley. Once of those things tends to throw off the mechanics they had so perfectly with no true intention.

For me personally I was a 2-4 handicap for years! It took me about a decade to figure out proper putting, then my handicap dropped to a plus almost over night

Qi10 9 Ventus Blk 6x

Qi10 5w Ventus Blk 8x

TM P-DHY 3i Ventus Black 10tx

P730 4-9 PX7.0

MG4 46 50 54 59

Oworks 7s - TP5x

Depends on the player. I’ve never been fitted for my clubs but found out through trial and error what works for me. You can do it my way or go get fitted and have them tell you what works. Nothing wrong with getting fitted though. 

Cobra LTD 9* TP6HD
Cobra Big Tour 14.5* TP7HD 

Cobra F6 Baffler 19* Kiyoshi Purple

Wilson Staff Staff Blades 3-PW Recoil I95 stiff 

Wilson PMP 52/56 Raw

Titliest SquareBack LA 135 

Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

Here's a thread here on WRX that you guys might be interested in.

https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/1783280-putter-shape-and-its-effects-on-aim-bias/page/6/#comment-24038960

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Ping G20 5-PW DGS300 Yellow Dot

Ping Glide Pro 48*

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 35*, RED, Black Accra

Callaway Tour TruTrack Yellow

3 hours ago, North Butte said:

Did you change your setup after the fitting? Or did you always need an upright putter and the fitting simply put a number on it? 

If the putter was always hanging toe down at address, you didn't need a fitting so much as someone with a bending machine who could bend it more upright? 

I guess somewhere between let me explain.  My brain told me to sole putter flush because that is the most square to target.  But alas I would be heel up toe down in the most comfortable position.  If  I soled the club my eyes would be way inside the ball.  These things caused  a pull so my brain would open my hands at impact.  Basically never felt comfortable over the ball and my brain manipulated the stroke to be 'square'.  I did the fitting at 73-74* felt great immediately and the numbers showed better all around too.  I was also using a facebalanced putter at the time which according to the pro promotes a shut face on a arc stroke so I learned I needed some toe hang.    

So yea trial and error and bending could of worked I suppose.  But the fitting SAM putt lab you learn a lot so I would recommend. I took me some practice to know what a square putt was.  Meaning using the line on the ball never worked for me, never looked right, until I dialed in my lie angle, putter length (also learned I did best with 34" putter not 35"), setup stroke, etc. 

So yea I think putter fittings are great and recommend them.    

• Thanks 1

Taylormade M6, 9.0* head set -1.5*, Nippon Regio B+ shaft, 65 stiff at 45.5"
Cobra FLY Z+ 3 wood, orange, aldila tour blue stiff, 14.5*
Sub 70 939x, 3H(18*), Proforce V2 85 stiff
Sub 70 939x, 4H(21*), Proforce V2 85 stiff
Sub 70 699 Pros, 5-AW, Modus 120 stiff
PING glide 2.0, 54*

Taylormade MG3, 58* HB 
Scotty Select Newport, 73* lie, 1* loft, 34" (Testing Taylormade Bandon 1)
Bridgestone Tour BX (Alternate ball VICE PRO)

Not over-rated at all, if anything it's something every golfer should do. 

I agree there is little value in the high end shafts, MOI in a putter is over-rated, but getting the right length, lie, loft, and toe-hang can be hugely beneficial. I went from a pretty mediocre putter to a very good putter after getting fit. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 11:07 AM, Maroon_19 said:

Is putter fitting overrated?
Short answer - No.
Longer answer - Hell no.
My answer - Having had a putter fitting with John at Artisan and having now played with the custom putter that was built based on that fitting for a year, I am a firm believer that a properly fit putter is a game-changer.  There were no computers or laser sighted anything.  There was no astro-turf.  There was three hours of putting on a bent-grass green, outside, in the elements, with a man that has spent his entire adult life fitting professional golfers into putters.  Short putts.  Long putts.  Straight putts.  Snakes.  Every five or six strokes John would hand me a different putter.  He didn't take any notes.  He just watched me putt and made little improvements in my stroke as we putted - grip pressure, follow through distance, shoulder stability.  We then went into the shop and he did a few measurements to make sure what he saw on the green matched up to the numbers in his head.  He told me to pick the putter head that I thought was the best looking head in the shop.  His firm belief is that if you don't like the way the putter looks, even if it is a perfect fit, you will never putt well with it.  He then built my putter.  Over this last year I've hit an average of 6 putts per round less than I was putting the year prior.  That is significant to me.

PROPER putter fitting is not overrated.

And of course this has to be a local place.....sigh.....

PING G430 Max 10.5 

PING G430 5w
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 4H

Cleveland XL Halo 5H

Srixon MKii ZX5s 6-PW Modus 105s

Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 48*

Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 52*
Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 56*

PXG Battle Ready 'Bat Attack' 

7 hours ago, cav5 said:

Yupp I agree with your 3 points. Mine are sort of the preemptive ones to yours. Once you have those you can began to master everything.

For example there are many players who if you just drop a ball down and putt to no intended target will have a near perfect stroke and roll, BUT if you now ask them to roll it to a spot or over a line they either can't match the force direction of the stroke or aim the face appropriatley. Once of those things tends to throw off the mechanics they had so perfectly with no true intention.

For me personally I was a 2-4 handicap for years! It took me about a decade to figure out proper putting, then my handicap dropped to a plus almost over night

Yeah, for me I became a good putter when I finally separated the three components in my head and worked on each of them.  Starting on line, a method for distance, and a green reading system (for me, aimpoint works well 90% of the time).  It also made it easier to shop for putters because I understood the part(s) I was doing poorly at any given moment.

My fitting was indoor on quintic and outside on an actual green so I could see the results on real playing conditions.   I was a believer after about the third putt on the real green. 

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS 

My putting is atrocious according to my stats. The Grint app breaks down your handicap by element.  My driving accuracy and GIR are at a level for a player with half my handicap.

But my putts are at the level of a player with a 12 stroke higher handicap.  I think part of it is a horrible short game which I've worked really hard to improve.  My terrible chipping/pitching doesn't give me a lot of chances for an easy 1-putt.  That putts a ton of pressure on my game to not 2-putt.  But I think being a stronger putter would take some pressure off my short game.

I looked at the Artisan place referenced in the thread.  $300 to get fit and probably at least that much for a putter is a big pill to swallow.

PING G430 Max 10.5 

PING G430 5w
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 4H

Cleveland XL Halo 5H

Srixon MKii ZX5s 6-PW Modus 105s

Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 48*

Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 52*
Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 56*

PXG Battle Ready 'Bat Attack' 

I don't see how the club you use most is overrated for a fitting.

At the very least get your specs down, a proper setup and launch/roll is huge. I understand if you get fit into something you don't like the look of and that kills confidence for a lot of people. If you can't aim the putter that's fine at least get a good roll and speed on the ball, and if it's already decent it could get better and if your specs are good as it is then that's hopefully a confidence boost.

Lefty - WITB Thread

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X 

3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X

3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: PXG 0311P 4-6 | 0317CB 7-PW | DG 120 X100

Wedges: SM9 50° - 54° - 58° 

Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K | CMD Gauge R | and more. 

Ball: TP5X 2024

Bag: Ghost Katana

1 hour ago, mantan said:

My putting is atrocious according to my stats. The Grint app breaks down your handicap by element.  My driving accuracy and GIR are at a level for a player with half my handicap.

But my putts are at the level of a player with a 12 stroke higher handicap.  I think part of it is a horrible short game which I've worked really hard to improve.  My terrible chipping/pitching doesn't give me a lot of chances for an easy 1-putt.  That putts a ton of pressure on my game to not 2-putt.  But I think being a stronger putter would take some pressure off my short game.

I looked at the Artisan place referenced in the thread.  $300 to get fit and probably at least that much for a putter is a big pill to swallow.

Artisan is the elite of the elite for putter / wedge fittings. 

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS