GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Driver shaft - best bang for the buck... to you?

2»

Comments

• sm_wattssm_watts Members  814WRX Points: 169Posts: 814 Golden Tee

NV Green and ProLaunch Blue have always treated me well. Currently playing the old UST Attas Elements (green & black) in driver and fairway. I really like the DK in my fairway, but I could probably benefit from a higher launching shaft than my MK in the driver.

Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash 12.0, 5.5 Evenflow green
    Taylormade M2 2017 HL 16.5 w/UST ATTAS Elements, DK reg
    TEE e8 22 & 25 hybrids/Recoil 460 F3
    Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro's 5-PW/Nippon Modus 105
    Corey Paul forged wedges/Rifle 5.0's
    TP Mills Sycamore
    Spaulding TPM VIII
    MannKrafted MA/99
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golfbuddygolfbuddy Members  260WRX Points: 86Posts: 260 Greens

Got fitted for a driver about three months ago. Matched up with one of the lowest priced shafts in the shop - a Fujikura Vista Pro. Have seen new ones on Ebay for $50. Works for me!!

Posted:
  • GarretGGarretG Members  18WRX Points: 11Posts: 18 Bunkers

I think UST makes some of the best shafts for the money. However, I have always gamed the Diamana Blueboard shafts in my bag.

Posted:
  • Twin2LTwin2L Members  412WRX Points: 279Handicap: 12Posts: 412 Greens

For me the Wishon Black 65 is a great shaft in the Driver. Mid-high penetrating flight that carries well and releases with the 11* 919THI

Wishon white in 3w, easy to get ball up and carries.

Posted:
    It matters not what others call you. What you choose to answer to identifies who you are.

Wishon 919THI  9* S2S Black 65 S
    Wishon 929HS  14* S2S White S
    Wishon 775HS   21* S2S Black Hybrids S
    Wishon 575MMC Forged 4-A Superlight steel S
    PING Glide 3.0  54*SS & 60* Eye2
    Ping Anser3 Swan neck MgBr putter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.