Well that was embarrassing. How about you?

2»

Comments

• Murphy76Murphy76 Members  159WRX Points: 204Posts: 159 Fairways
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ImpImp Fueled Members  6211WRX Points: 284Handicap: 12.6Posts: 6,211 Titanium Tees

There is no harder shot in golf than the one after being allowed to play though.

--kC

Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 10.5 / Callaway Rogue 3W / Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged Irons / Callaway MD4 52*, 58*, 64*
  • llewol007llewol007 4KidsGolfer San Jose, CaClubWRX  3631WRX Points: 205Handicap: 4.1Posts: 3,631 ClubWRX

I remember being the lead off group of a tournament with about 3 other groups waiting behind you and the practice putting green not too far away. Going in looked at as the clear on favorite to take the men’s club championship home. Took practice swings like I was Bryson in his slow days and having the worst feeling swing to top the ball and top the sucker about 40 yards up the rough. Then chuckling trying to play it off and of course pulling out the 3 wood in an attempt to possibly get to a lob wedges yardage away then manage to top that ball as well. I couldn’t look back because I knew I had about 20 people probably looking my way. Still have that in my mind on the first tee even till now. Makes me focus that much more to make great contact swinging at about 85%.

Posted:
    Tourstage 9* Graphite Design MJ
    Callaway Subzero 14* Hazardous Smoke 6.5
    Taylormade sldr 2 hybrid 19* 
    Callaway 3 iron C taper 110
    Bridgestone Tour B XCB 4-PW
    Callaway MD4 52/58  C taper 110
    Titleist Fast back
    Taylormade Tourpreffered X

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.