2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Paul Azinger Commentaries (MERGED)

ShowMe

11 hours ago, dalehead said:

Azinger is a tour winner, major champion, and winning Ryder Cup captain. His years of experience give him insights that you, the average golf fan should appreciate. 

He knows when things are getting down to the nitty gritty and when the cream is rising to the top. He can tell when the situation results in a player licking his chops. When a player makes a putt Azinger is astute enough to observe that the ball would have gone in in a thimble and that might spur the player on to a victory that will be a life changing experience. So just appreciate the knowledge he imparts to you in his commentary.

He also taught me the all the hard work that we don't see comes down to that one shot.  Oh and don't forget that the leader knows this is a big moment and his heart may be in his throat standing over the 10 foot putt for par.  

I think the Azinger hate is a bit misplaced.  

The problem lies with the entire broadcast team.   Zinger is just the face of it.

The on course announcers regularly try to create drama where there is none.  They are always trying to one up each other.    This belief of theirs that they must predict the flight and ending result of every hit ball is so annoying;  I have a tv screen;  I can see where the ball ended up.

There are too many announcers in these telecasts.   There's too much quoting of meaningless statistics.

There's just too much talking by talking heads who believe the telecast is about them.  I mostly watched the Players on mute.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I like when he said one player was in "mid season form".

It's like yeah Paul, technically the season started this past September: 6 months ago.

So everyone should be in mid-season form right about now.

Even if they didn't start until January, it's not like anyone in the field isn't trying to be in peak form right now.  

Just another meaningless thing he says, but he says it as if it's really insightful. 

Edited by straightshot7

19 hours ago, Big Cat 3 said:

Why is the question ... does he have Epstein pics of the tv executives. There is no good reason for him to hold these jobs. Because he won some lucky PGA, so did Shaun Micheal. The guy is awful. Time to move on NBC or TGC or whoever else wants to hire this bum.

OK, while I will listen to someone complain about his announcing chops, and rightfully so, I can't let the comment about his play go.  The man was player of the year on tour, had been in the thick of it in plenty of majors, won the PGA, and then finds out he has cancer at 33, which derailed his career.  

rip on him as announcer all you want, but you lose all credibility when you equate him with Shaun Micheel.  Azinger was a stud on the course.  

• Like 1

I don't really mind him or anyone really. I just feel lucky enough to be able to watch live golf on a big TV screen with such great clarity. You can always mute but again I don't mind anyone. I'm a golfer and love all the golf blabber even if it's cliche and overdone. Hell most of the conversations on the course are just talking for the sake of talking anyways.

On 8/29/2021 at 8:33 PM, SEP1006 said:

Agree with this 1000%. When they first announced that Zinger would be replacing Miller I thought it might be a good choice.

But man does he ramble on and on, just likes to hear himself talk for sure. Granted trying to fill in for Miller is impossible but he needs to quit trying is hard.

He has a producer in his ear telling him to stop or go. It’s not him.

It's clear that both Paul and Johnny Miller are not happy people in general which is why the negativity comes off with such ease. Both are like many unhappy people in that they are not always unhappy but their misery accounts for about 60-70% of their day and positivity only accounts for 40-30%.  They can't control it, it's part of their DNA and who they are.  I actually didn't mind, and kind of liked Johnny, even more so after I read his book. But Paul has grated on me from his first day of broadcasting. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, PoolPond said:

It's clear that both Paul and Johnny Miller are not happy people in general which is why the negativity comes off with such ease. Both are like many unhappy people in that they are not always unhappy but their misery accounts for about 60-70% of their day and positivity only accounts for 40-30%.  They can't control it, it's part of their DNA and who they are.  I actually didn't mind, and kind of liked Johnny, even more so after I read his book. But Paul has grated on me from his first day of broadcasting. 

Excellent post 

I suspect this is why I like azinger and love Miller.  If Johnny was the last golf announcer I ever heard. That would be ideal.  I hear him as authentic , and speaking in reality.  Not this bubbly fake stuff we get from some of the other guys.  

which brings me to your point.  Happy vs unhappy people.    I personally believe that folks like miller and azinger , tiger etc are fueled by the work , and the win.  That’s when they’re happy. At work accomplishing something.  Conquering something.  And at the moment of win. All other times are less than.    Afterall didn’t Miller famously lose his swing because he chopped wood all winter one year ?  Knowing full well that he had the $ to pay for chopped wood to be delivered. Or for his land to be cleared etc. but paying for it doesn’t bring any joy.  I get it.  I do. 

Now. take the person who claims to be happy most of the time.  I’ve often wondered.  Are they feeling that same juice that I feel when building , or winning something ?  Or are they ignorant of that feeling altogether and assume that the flat line feeling they have is happiness?    I can’t say.  I’m very much like you describe if I’m honest.  Happy is a hard thing to achieve. The drive to do is great. Stagnation is the ultimate hell in my mind. The older you get the harder it is to find the juice it seems.  You start to scale down projects to simulate that accomplishment feeling.  

• Like 1

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

The biggest frustration I have with guys like Azinger and Faldo, is this weird thing that generation has with latching onto one single fact/trait/style a golfer has.  And then talking about it every single damn time that golfer is shown on the screen.  

When Brooks colored his hair blond, Faldo has to make a blond reference every single time.  "Let's see if Brooks' new hair gives him anymore strength off the tee on this shot...har har har."  "Oh, birdy putt for Brooks, oh, just missed it right by the thickness of a blond hair, har har har."

My wife is often in the room when golf is on, and even she commented that these guys have the same tired vocabulary stashed away for each player.  She was out of eyeshot of the TV when they said Brian Harmon had a shot and she yells over the kitchen wall "say it, Harmon is small but mighty! Say it!"

Sure enough, "Brian Harmon with a long approach shot from the rough, he's taking 7 iron, he's small but mighty so it should get there."

The last few weeks the LPGA has been doing an Asian swing, and it has been so refreshing listening to the euro/aussie commentary team.  And the producer being able to switch back and forth between 10-20 shots in a five minute time period.  Watching PGA events, we get to see Daniel Berger and his caddie line up his 7' putt for three minutes, meanwhile elsewhere on course someone is sinking a eagle putt. 

Edited by subrew
spelling
  • Like 1

Ping G425 MAX Flat Big + (Grand Bassara 29R)

Adams Idea Pro A12 Proto 16* and 20* (Adams Ultralight 50 Ladies)

Honma Rose Proto 4-9  (Bassara 50HI)

ProtoC P2 46.5* (Bassara 50HI)

Ping Glide 4 52* and 58* (BAssara 50HI)

McGregor Bobby Grace VFoil M5K Putter

1 hour ago, bladehunter said:

Excellent post 

I suspect this is why I like azinger and love Miller.  If Johnny was the last golf announcer I ever heard. That would be ideal.  I hear him as authentic , and speaking in reality.  Not this bubbly fake stuff we get from some of the other guys.  

which brings me to your point.  Happy vs unhappy people.    I personally believe that folks like miller and azinger , tiger etc are fueled by the work , and the win.  That’s when they’re happy. At work accomplishing something.  Conquering something.  And at the moment of win. All other times are less than.    Afterall didn’t Miller famously lose his swing because he chopped wood all winter one year ?  Knowing full well that he had the $ to pay for chopped wood to be delivered. Or for his land to be cleared etc. but paying for it doesn’t bring any joy.  I get it.  I do. 

Now. take the person who claims to be happy most of the time.  I’ve often wondered.  Are they feeling that same juice that I feel when building , or winning something ?  Or are they ignorant of that feeling altogether and assume that the flat line feeling they have is happiness?    I can’t say.  I’m very much like you describe if I’m honest.  Happy is a hard thing to achieve. The drive to do is great. Stagnation is the ultimate hell in my mind. The older you get the harder it is to find the juice it seems.  You start to scale down projects to simulate that accomplishment feeling.  

You ask some good questions that I don't quite know the answer to.  As far as being happy, I absolutely consider myself a happy person, and a very positive person. It's hard to stay that way day and day out, because of life, and life and it's not all a bed or roses.

But, since it's been my make up since I was tiny, it makes it easier.  My parents said I was happy from day one.  I have three kids 10-18.  One was happy from birth and still is at 18 day in and day out. One was unhappy at birth and still is at 15, or at least 60% of the time the third one is pretty darn happy. The Vice versa to the happy is the old saying "misery loves company" and it could not be more true of a statement. I don't know why it loves company but it 100% does. And miserable people will always try to find company and they work hard to find it, even manipulating people to get them to be unhappy about something. It seems like happy people don't necessarily seek out happy people, at least I don't.  I just take on whoever enters my sphere and I have many happy friends and definitely a few unhappy friends. But I don't go out and seek happy people like a miserable person seeks to be companioned by another miserable person, even going out of their way to help them be miserable.  I do a lot of woodworking and projects.  I always take joy in them, especially the building process.  My problem is, as soon as I finish one project, I'm chomping at the bit the start the next.  

Jim Nance I think is a happy person.  I've hung out with him on a few occasions and he's always extremely nice, happy and positive and I think it comes off in his announcing.  I think Paul and Johnny, and possibly a little bit of Faldo, is the opposite. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, PoolPond said:

You ask some good questions that I don't quite know the answer to.  As far as being happy, I absolutely consider myself a happy person, and a very positive person. It's hard to stay that way day and day out, because of life, and life and it's not all a bed or roses.

But, since it's been my make up since I was tiny, it makes it easier.  My parents said I was happy from day one.  I have three kids 10-18.  One was happy from birth and still is at 18 day in and day out. One was unhappy at birth and still is at 15, or at least 60% of the time the third one is pretty darn happy. The Vice versa to the happy is the old saying "misery loves company" and it could not be more true of a statement. I don't know why it loves company but it 100% does. And miserable people will always try to find company and they work hard to find it, even manipulating people to get them to be unhappy about something. It seems like happy people don't necessarily seek out happy people, at least I don't.  I just take on whoever enters my sphere and I have many happy friends and definitely a few unhappy friends. But I don't go out and seek happy people like a miserable person seeks to be companioned by another miserable person, even going out of their way to help them be miserable.  I do a lot of woodworking and projects.  I always take joy in them, especially the building process.  My problem is, as soon as I finish one project, I'm chomping at the bit the start the next.  

Jim Nance I think is a happy person.  I've hung out with him on a few occasions and he's always extremely nice, happy and positive and I think it comes off in his announcing.  I think Paul and Johnny, and possibly a little bit of Faldo, is the opposite. 

Can’t disagree with any of that.  It’s a great curiosity of mine.  And my experience Mirrors  what you’re saying.  I’ve just always wondered how that worked.  It’s definitely not a voluntary deal.  I think you’d agree with that.  You’re not fighting the urge to be unhappy if I read you correctly.   And im not looking for ways to be unhappy.  A least not in a conscious way.  It’s more of a lack of satisfaction with anything that doesn’t meet my preconceived notion of correct.  The problem is that these notions aren’t really planned out. It’s more of a DNA type thing.  

like you I work with my hands.  And take great pride in it.  But im very very rarely satisfied with my own work. And yet , I get work  by word of mouth almost exclusively.  Meaning it just shows up. Has for 21 years.   So it must be great to others.  To me I can walk around and pick out flaws.  

This  is kind of what draws me or pushed me in this game.  I love the process of practice.  And I never feel like it’s enough.  So that translates often to skill development.  I think I also enjoy that it’s hard.  I don’t often have to watch others succeed.  Most of the time somebody is griping about something.  Which probably goes to you statement of misery loving company.  The way a guy feels when he is playing bad , is pretty similar to most of my days.  Then when I get on course.  That’s the improvement , and I can play pretty good at times , so it’s a step up in comparison to normal days.   

i don’t know. Just a very curious thing to me.  I have these constant ideas about the shortness of existence, and how many hours we spend doing something we don’t want to do.  The hours chasing a paycheck etc. Just impossible to think of the waste.  Anyway. I derail easy as you can see.  Just one of those questions I personally would love to know …… how some are born one way vs another.  Your kids descriptions certainly point to nature more than nurture. Assuming you didn’t torcher the one who’s unhappy ( joke I mean no harm ).  😅.  

At any rate. I’ve found the key to be to Channel the feelings as best you can and try to make small goals for small wins daily.  This at least pacifies the mind mostly.   

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

My goodness, when Johnny Miller was the analyst all I heard on this board was how awful he was, and his catch phrases was overdone .... especially "CHOKING, NERVES and GAGGING"

Now that he's gone.....people now say that he's the greatest of all time and constantly slam Paul Azinger. Unbelievable!

Johnny was okay and Azinger is okay......stop fixating on the talking heads and watch some LIVE golf on a big screen TV...... (LOL!)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

Can’t disagree with any of that.  It’s a great curiosity of mine.  And my experience Mirrors  what you’re saying.  I’ve just always wondered how that worked.  It’s definitely not a voluntary deal.  I think you’d agree with that.  You’re not fighting the urge to be unhappy if I read you correctly.   And im not looking for ways to be unhappy.  A least not in a conscious way.  It’s more of a lack of satisfaction with anything that doesn’t meet my preconceived notion of correct.  The problem is that these notions aren’t really planned out. It’s more of a DNA type thing.  

like you I work with my hands.  And take great pride in it.  But im very very rarely satisfied with my own work. And yet , I get work  by word of mouth almost exclusively.  Meaning it just shows up. Has for 21 years.   So it must be great to others.  To me I can walk around and pick out flaws.  

This  is kind of what draws me or pushed me in this game.  I love the process of practice.  And I never feel like it’s enough.  So that translates often to skill development.  I think I also enjoy that it’s hard.  I don’t often have to watch others succeed.  Most of the time somebody is griping about something.  Which probably goes to you statement of misery loving company.  The way a guy feels when he is playing bad , is pretty similar to most of my days.  Then when I get on course.  That’s the improvement , and I can play pretty good at times , so it’s a step up in comparison to normal days.   

i don’t know. Just a very curious thing to me.  I have these constant ideas about the shortness of existence, and how many hours we spend doing something we don’t want to do.  The hours chasing a paycheck etc. Just impossible to think of the waste.  Anyway. I derail easy as you can see.  Just one of those questions I personally would love to know …… how some are born one way vs another.  Your kids descriptions certainly point to nature more than nurture. Assuming you didn’t torcher the one who’s unhappy ( joke I mean no harm ).  😅.  

At any rate. I’ve found the key to be to Channel the feelings as best you can and try to make small goals for small wins daily.  This at least pacifies the mind mostly.   

I agree with all of this.  I had a very specific turning moment in my golf life.  I used to get so upset when I had a bad round.  I never threw clubs or acted like a jerk on the course but I'd sure show it when I got home and definitely made sure my wife knew it.  It would affect the rest of my day many times. It was so silly. During this period, it was the lowest I ever got my handicap to, which was a 4, for about three years. I was posting about 60-80 rounds a years, playing well a lot of the time while also having numerous bad rounds and therefore pissed off for the rest of the day. It was so dumb, I feel like an idiot when I look back on it.  Then, my son was born and two things changed.  I started driving slower and stopped getting upset with bad drivers (for the most part) and stopped getting upset about bad golf scores. Both, to this day, were the greatest nonsense I've ever gotten out of my system.  My cap has hovered between a 9 to 11 for the past decade (still too low for my game), I post on average about 12-15 rounds of golf a year and I'm happier than I've ever been. To go out on the course and truly not care how I play is great.  But, there is another side to that coin.  I care so little that it often times affects my game and score.  If I hit it OB, I don't care or if I shoot a 95, I don't care.  It's never a big deal when it's just my score but when I play in a match with a partner or in a member guest, my lack of caring can affect more than myself. I do try and care a little more and focus a little more but my nonchalantless overrides my focus too often.  I now see my son(s) get so upset on the course and I try to put it all in perspective, usually to a pair of deaf ears lol.  

30 minutes ago, PoolPond said:

I agree with all of this.  I had a very specific turning moment in my golf life.  I used to get so upset when I had a bad round.  I never threw clubs or acted like a jerk on the course but I'd sure show it when I got home and definitely made sure my wife knew it.  It would affect the rest of my day many times. It was so silly. During this period, it was the lowest I ever got my handicap to, which was a 4, for about three years. I was posting about 60-80 rounds a years, playing well a lot of the time while also having numerous bad rounds and therefore pissed off for the rest of the day. It was so dumb, I feel like an idiot when I look back on it.  Then, my son was born and two things changed.  I started driving slower and stopped getting upset with bad drivers (for the most part) and stopped getting upset about bad golf scores. Both, to this day, were the greatest nonsense I've ever gotten out of my system.  My cap has hovered between a 9 to 11 for the past decade (still too low for my game), I post on average about 12-15 rounds of golf a year and I'm happier than I've ever been. To go out on the course and truly not care how I play is great.  But, there is another side to that coin.  I care so little that it often times affects my game and score.  If I hit it OB, I don't care or if I shoot a 95, I don't care.  It's never a big deal when it's just my score but when I play in a match with a partner or in a member guest, my lack of caring can affect more than myself. I do try and care a little more and focus a little more but my nonchalantless overrides my focus too often.  I now see my son(s) get so upset on the course and I try to put it all in perspective, usually to a pair of deaf ears lol.  

I hear that.  I’ve overcome that part myself. Not to the point of not caring. But to the point of not letting it follow me Home. Or to the next shot even.  But I don’t play golf for fun. I play it for a competitive outlet. So mastering the mental side is a must.  I can’t say that I have mastered that. But form whne I started to now is night and day.    I’m 42 and after about 33-34 most of your sports options go away unless you live in a city.( I don’t ). So it’s golf or race cars.  Race cars cost too much.  

on Jim nance.  Was just thinking on that and remember that I recently said how I didn’t care for him that much.  Now mind you that’s an opinion based on nothing but his on air persona.  It seems fake to me for anyone to be that cheerful all the time. Faldo is much more my speed.  

that being said.  I can tolerate anyone.  It’s just that of you ask me to think about it , that’s my opinion….. and yet I know this too. If I met the guy and had a quick convo , I’d likely change my opinion 180 degrees ….it’s not that I feel like he’s a bad guy. It’s just hard for me to understand how Someone is that peppy and positive.  So I unconsciously assume fake until I see for myself.  

Edited by bladehunter

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

2 hours ago, bladehunter said:

I hear that.  I’ve overcome that part myself. Not to the point of not caring. But to the point of not letting it follow me Home. Or to the next shot even.  But I don’t play golf for fun. I play it for a competitive outlet. So mastering the mental side is a must.  I can’t say that I have mastered that. But form whne I started to now is night and day.    I’m 42 and after about 33-34 most of your sports options go away unless you live in a city.( I don’t ). So it’s golf or race cars.  Race cars cost too much.  

on Jim nance.  Was just thinking on that and remember that I recently said how I didn’t care for him that much.  Now mind you that’s an opinion based on nothing but his on air persona.  It seems fake to me for anyone to be that cheerful all the time. Faldo is much more my speed.  

that being said.  I can tolerate anyone.  It’s just that of you ask me to think about it , that’s my opinion….. and yet I know this too. If I met the guy and had a quick convo , I’d likely change my opinion 180 degrees ….it’s not that I feel like he’s a bad guy. It’s just hard for me to understand how Someone is that peppy and positive.  So I unconsciously assume fake until I see for myself.  

I had a boss once that was all in on the positivity train.  I grew up hearing "not bad" whenever someone asked my dad how he was doing.  So I say it myself.  Well, that was like saying I was on the verge of suicide.  First off, I know that with a handful of exceptions, I'm being asked out of politeness, not genuine concern, so I don't make a big deal out of it.  Or when I say a result was "better than a sharp stick in the eye."  My word.  It's just a saying.

But at the same time, just like if everything is urgent, then nothing is urgent.  If everything is great, nothing is great.  When I say you did a good or great job, or something along those lines, it means something because I don't just hand out compliments like candy.  I'm with you.  Not everything is super positive.  Just because you aren't saying certain things all the time doesn't mean you don't believe in yourself.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PoolPond said:

I don't disagree with this, but Azinger has actually lighted up a ton since he started.  Compared to old Azinger, current Azinger is downright giddy.

23 minutes ago, golfortennis said:

I had a boss once that was all in on the positivity train.  I grew up hearing "not bad" whenever someone asked my dad how he was doing.  So I say it myself.  Well, that was like saying I was on the verge of suicide.  First off, I know that with a handful of exceptions, I'm being asked out of politeness, not genuine concern, so I don't make a big deal out of it.  Or when I say a result was "better than a sharp stick in the eye."  My word.  It's just a saying.

But at the same time, just like if everything is urgent, then nothing is urgent.  If everything is great, nothing is great.  When I say you did a good or great job, or something along those lines, it means something because I don't just hand out compliments like candy.  I'm with you.  Not everything is super positive.  Just because you aren't saying certain things all the time doesn't mean you don't believe in yourself.

Yep. You’re literally reading my mind. 

and I absolutely agree on the “ how’s  it going “ deal. Very very very very ( you get the idea ) very rarely does the person ask this care. I’m a guy who’s borderline A lot of things .  I used to take this literally , and might answer by describing my day , or whatever situation was on my mind …. Which is met with immediate glossed over eyes and blank stares.  So I learned the hard way to answer “ pretty good how are you “. Or something similar.  If I answer differently than that you know you’re my wife or one or a few trusted friends.  Most of which probably wish  I’d shut up too. 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

6 hours ago, PoolPond said:

I loved Miller as an announcer, really hated to see him retire. Also VERY knowledgable but he had a lot of passion for the game. Something I don't think Azinger has.

DRIVER -     PXG Black OPs Tour 1 - 8* | 🔥KHT AUTOFLEX SF505🔥   
2 WD -         PXG Gen 6  13* |  🔥KHT AUTOFLEX SF505🔥

2/3/4 Hybrids- PXG Gen 6 | Accra Tour 90i Stiff

IRONS -       PXG Gen 6 XP DOUBLE BLACK | MMT 80 Stiff                     
WEDGES -  PXG Sugar Daddy II 54*/13 and 58*/10 | MMT 80 Stiff  
PUTTERS - LAB MEZZ MAX Blue Head w/White Accra Shaft

LAB MEZZ MAX Red Head w/Black Accra Shaft
BAG -           PXG Staff Bag

8 hours ago, PoolPond said:

spot on...usually people like Zinger who survive a bout with C come back with a new zest for life, but he is just plain sour...Miller I think comes from so wanting to be recognized  as one of the all time greats (which in many ways he was) but it doesnt seem to be enough

I don’t dislike Azinger any more than the rest except for Nance probably. 

Here’s a couple of gems I wrote down from the last few weeks:

Peter Jacobson  - “When you get that first win out here you can take a deep breath and think about getting your second.”

Justin Leonard   - “He uses his hands on every shot.”

This is deep, provoking insight that only comes from years of experience. 

• Haha 2

Ping G400 Max Ventus Blue TR

Ping G425 Tensi Orange 3W

Ping G30 5W Tensi Orange 5W

Ping G425 Hybrid Tensi Orange 4H

Ping G425 5-S Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap F4

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

10 hours ago, RSinSG said:

Peter Jacobson  - “When you get that first win out here you can take a deep breath and think about getting your second.”

I go back and forth on this.  On the one hand, they are being paid to be on TV and do a certain job, so they should be expected to do it well.

On the other hand, sometimes you have to fill a lot of airtime, and do it with a producer talking in your ear.  Sometimes you make mistakes.  Even guys reading teleprompters make mistakes sometimes.  

So I don't know.  Some days I'm with you on ripping them for doing a poor job, but then other days, it's not an easy job, and people can make mistakes.

Damn, damn, damn.

I just watched day 1 of the Valspar in FL.  Morgan Pressel was joined the men from her usual LPGA duties.

I really like Morgan, but in the Valspar she talked just like the other loudmouths.  It was horrible.

I'm convinced now this problem with announcers isn't an individual one.  It's directive from the Director / Producer / Network.

My god, this coverage sucks.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 9:01 PM, RSinSG said:

I am not a fan of Leonard either as an announcer or a player.

All Ping

On 3/13/2022 at 1:55 PM, ebrasmus21 said:

I’ve been sick of Zinger’s one-liners for the past five years 

That is pretty easy since he only has a handful and repeats them like a Parrot

On 3/13/2022 at 8:31 PM, Greg_B said:

I have concluded this week that Azinger is better than Faldo.  That is a pretty low bar, but still…

This is like saying getting punched in the face is better than getting punched in the nuts lol

• Haha 1

• 1t2golf changed the title to Paul Azinger Commentaries (MERGED)