2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

2024 Bag Is Set Challenge (BISC) Thread!!!

Dan Drake

On 1/4/2024 at 8:31 PM, gator022 said:

I’ll give it a whirl….

Driver

Mizuno ST-Z 220 9.5* Tensei Blue Stiff

Fairway

Ping G425 5w 16.5* Alta CB Stiff

Ping G425 7w 19.5* Tensei Orange AV Raw Stiff

Hybrids

Mizuno CLK 22* Tensei CK Blue 70 Stiff

Mizuno CLK 25* Tensei CK Blue 70 Stiff

Irons

Mizuno 919 HMP 6i-GW 26*-50* Recoil 95 F4

Wedges
Mizuno T22 54/12 & 58/12 Recoil 95 F4

Putter

Odyssey 2 Ball Ten White Hot Tour Insert

I’m going to be out. Just waiting to play and be out with this wedge set I wanted to test.

Mizuno ST-Z 220 10.5* - Tensei Blue Raw AV 65S

Ping G425 5w 16.5* - Alta CB 65S, Ping G425 7w 19.5* - Tensei Orange AV Raw 75S

Mizuno CLK 22* & 25* - Tensei CK Blue 70S

Mizuno 919 HMP 5i-PW - Recoil 95 F4, Mizuno T22 54 & 58 - Recoil 95 F4

5 hours ago, Bob M said:

Well, in a new personal low.....I'm out a week ahead of last year.

The collapse started when I pulled an old 2-Ball putter from my stash (its actually an original 2B in nearly new condition which I bought new) and began to practice with the thing. One thing led to another and I started adding lead tape to the cavity, and put a counter balance grip on the thing and the rest is history. It sounds sort of like @Dan Drake 's 2-Ball Frankenstein (Fowler style) except that I didn't lengthen it (love to see a picture BTW). Once that happened, it was easy to replace my Ping wedges with Clevelands (CBX4 58*) and I was cooked. 

@Bob M I'll post a pic when I get home tonite of the FrankenFowler 2 ball.  

And I love that once one of us is out of the BISC for the year, the floodgates open and we change the entire bag out, LOL!!!

• Thanks 1

AI Smoke TD 9° w/HZRDUS Yellow

Epic Flash 12.5° w/Voodoo VS

'24 Apex UW 19° w/Rogue Silver

Epic Flash 20° w/VS Proto 
'19 Apex Pro 5-9 w/DG

MD2 47° & 52° + PM 1.0 58° & 64° w/DG
Odyssey White Hot 2 Ball Frankenstein (Fowler style)
[img]http://pxc86358mpx1hyn3hdxen4o1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/171831.png[/img]

Finally got a “golf activity” in, and haven’t changed anything…yet. Heaven knows I’m looking!

WITB:

Driver - Titleist TSR3

3 Wood - PING G425 LST 

Hybrid - Titleist TSR2

Irons (4-PW): Mizuno Pro 223

Wedges: Mizuno T24 - 50*, 56*

Putter: Cameron '23 Phantom X 5

Ball: Titleist Pro V1

Just finished getting my 2024 bag setup.  This is a little different setup for me, but I'm not playing and practicing anymore due to job change.  I wanted the best blend of forgiveness and distance.  It's wrong to love it's as much as I do these.  I'm coming from Mizuno jpx tours.  Really surprised your just in line the ping driver... Haven't played ping in many years, but I am impressed.  I like pxg gear... the fairway and hybrid are very very good.  I've had the Betti in the bag for over a year now and don't expect to change.  

TaylorMade Qi10 9* Diamana t+

PXG 0311 g5 3 wood hzrdus black

PXG 0311 g5 3 hybrid av raw blue 

TaylorMade P790 4-pw PX LS 6.0

TaylorMade MG4 52/58 wedges

Bettinardi BB1 putter

Edited by bogeypro

PXG Black Ops Tour driver 

PXG g5 3 wood

PXG Black Ops 17* hybrid

TaylorMade Qi10 5 wood

TaylorMade P770 4-9 KBS Tour

TaylorMade MG4 46/52/58wedges

Bettinardi BB1 putter

33 minutes ago, JAM01 said:

Can someone be out twice? Asking for a friend. 

Twice?

200.gif?cid=e7c77e51ti1xeuo5ay71g7yo02yc

• Haha 4

D-Taylormade SIM MAX D Diamana PD 50r

3w- Honma TW-XP1 

17° Adams XTD Ti super hybrid

4h-5h- Tour Edge Exotics ex9

6-AW- Cleveland Launcher XL Nippon Zelos 7

56°- Cleveland CBX Zipcore

60°- Lazrus

P- Odyssey eleven tour lined stroke lab shaft

Yikes major fail. I had a few bad rounds and found a fellow lefty with more forgiving irons. P7mc in January now I have P770. We’ll see. 

• Like 1

Driver:  TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Fairway: TSR3 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  Sim2 Tensei Orange 90TX Or Srixon ZX 2 Iron 105X

Irons:Black T200 4-5 T100S 6-AW MMT 125TX

Wedges: MG4 54 MMT 125TX and Vokey SM9 58.04T MMT 125TX

Putter: Lajosi DD201

Pro V1X Left Dash

I am going to give this a go last year. I failed many times and even failed to check in to GolfWRX when I did, what a loser. This year I am hopeful. My wife has made it a point that we really need to be on top of our expenses so this is at the top of my list. I have a 15 month old son and will almost assuredly play less in 2024 than I ever have before. That said, I started crafting a bag of my old favorites and some new hopefuls that will provide me with some forgiveness without looking too hideous or making me question why I selected a certain club to begin with. So here it is. 

Driver - TaylorMade Sim Max 9* w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 6.0 44.5" (Tested Cobra LTDx LS, Ping G410/425 LST, Titleist TSi3, Callaway Epic Max LS. This bad boy is my baby)

Fairway - Titleist 917F2 15* w/ Mitsubishi Diamana LTD White 80 Stiff 42.5" (I played the 915 Fd for 8 years and then tinkered. No mas. Back to a trusted shape with a bit more forgiveness)

Utility - Callaway Apex UW 19* w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80 6.0 (I may have solved this part of the bag with the UW, it's incredible)

Irons - Srixon Z-785 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff (I will play these until they are totally browned out. Love these.)

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM6 50.12*F, Titleist Vokey SM7 54.14*F, Titleist Vokey SM8 58.12*D (Always loved my Vokeys and never committed to using the high bounce in all 3 wedges)

Putter - Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K #7 35" w/ Odyssey 2.0 Chrome Shaft + SuperStroke Zenergy Tour 2.0 Grip (Having tested dozens of putters the DB #7 w/ White Hot is my new old trusty)

Ball - Vice Pro Plus Neon Lime (Ball fitting coming up!)

I imagine this bag COULD last me all year. The one club I'm thinking of replacing is my 4 iron. I've been considering using a utility iron in it's place for tight tee shots and get some more height into greens. If I do that I think it'll happen before May 1st. 

UPDATE 1 - 2/23/24

I found an amazing deal on a Ping PLD Anser 2 and could not resist the temptation after seeing nothing but rave reviews on this line for the past two years. So that is going in the bag. I'm constantly battling between telling myself that I'm still a good golfer and thinking that forgiveness in the bag can only help. I'm such a feel player that I feel like I always want every club to react a certain way. I'm also working on getting another utility iron to replace the UW. The courses I play in New England are mostly short and tight parkland courses and I've always loved using an iron off the tee. Lastly, upon staring at this 917 F2 that I planned to use all year I can't get over how large it looks next to a ball so I'll be getting something to replace it as well. Possibly the Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero, TaylorMade Sim 2 Ti or Titleist 917 F3. Still cold and still snow on the ground here in Connecticut and I haven't hit the simulator in 2024 so we're still on track! But my wrx'er tendencies are hard to dismiss.  Lastly again, the golf ball. I have been thinking about this for a while. I don't lose golf balls very much so the price of going from Vice to a premium tour ball has me thinking just stick with the Bridgestone Tour B X that I've been playing on and off for the last 6 or so years. The Callaway Chrome Tour X is also VERY intriguing to me, especially with all of the truvis/triple track/yellow options they now offer on that ball. 

UPDATE 2 - 2/26/24

I found a Titleist 917 F3 15* head in great condition and will use that head with my Diamana D+ 80 gram Stiff shaft.

Also snagged a Mizuno MP18 MMC Fli-Hi 3 iron off of ebay. I used this for a couple of years and loved it. My favorite driving iron that I've ever used. So my bag for 2024 now looks like this...

Driver - TaylorMade Sim Max 9* w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 6.0 44.5" (Tested Cobra LTDx LS, Ping G410/425 LST, Titleist TSi3, Callaway Epic Max LS. This bad boy is my baby)

Fairway - Titleist 917 F3 15* w/ Mitsubishi Diamana LTD White 80 Stiff 42.5" (Back to the players Titleist 3 wood head and love this shaft)

Utility - Mizuno Mp18 MMC Fli-Hi 3 iron 19* w/ KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff (An old trusty is going back in the bag. I love this thing.) 

Irons - Srixon Z-785 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff (I will play these until they are totally browned out)

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM6 50.12*F, Titleist Vokey SM7 54.14*F, Titleist Vokey SM8 58.12*D (Always loved my Vokeys and never committed to using the high bounce in all 3 wedges)

Putter - Ping PLD Anser 2 35" (My lowest career rounds have all come with a Anser 2/Newport 2 style putter and this thing is too beautiful)

Ball - Bridgestone Tour B X orrrrr Callaway Chrome Tour X (The Callaway is really intriguing. I'm hearing great things and it may be a good fit for me. I also love all of the different marking options that are offered. Triple track, triple track 360, truvis. And all available on a yellow ball.) 

Update #3 3/5/24 Back to forgiving mode

Driver - TaylorMade Sim Max 9* w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 6.0 44.5" (Old faithful with the shaft to match my 3 wood.)

3 Wood - Callaway Epic Flash 15* w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 6.0 42.5" (Hoping this is my unicorn. Medium face cepth, forgiving but not too big.)

3 Utility - Callaway Apex UW 19* w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80 6.0 40.5" (I think this thing is here to stay. Awesome club)

Irons - Srixon Z785 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff (Never going to not use Srixon irons again. Probably will move to the OG ZX7's in 2-3 years.)

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM6 50.12*F, Titleist Vokey SM7 54.14*F, Titleist Vokey SM8 58.12*D (High bounce old faithfuls. Going nowhere.)

Putter - Odyssey White Hot Versa #7 DB w/ KBS CT Tour Gloss Black 36.5" and SuperStroke Traxion Tour 2.0 XL Grip (Loving the stability from the extra length.)

Ball - Bridgestone Tour B X (Ball fitting determined that this and the TP5x were my best fits, basically neck and neck. I just prefer the feel of the Tour B X and I've been using Bridgestone Balls for the last 7 years.)

Hopefully this will be my final update as the 2 previous changes were all looks based. WRX'ing at it's finest!

Update #4 3/19/24

I played my first 6 holes outdoors this past weekend. This is my setup for the year. Let's rock!

Update #5 3/27/24 Lol

I have failed but I'm going to put an asterisk with this one. Yes I played 6 holes so technically I am out. I have switched up my entire bag and for mostly stupid OCD wrx'er reasons so here is the bag I am using this year. I'm really really done switching. Going back to some old favorites and seeing where it takes me. Maybe next year!

Driver - Titleist TSi3 10* (C1 Setting, 0.75* flat, -0.75* loft) w/ Mitsubishi Diamana Limited D+ 70 Stiff 44.5"

3 Wood - Titleist 917 F3 15* (B1 Setting, 0.75* flat) w/ Mitsubishi Diamana Limited D+ 82 Stiff 42.5"

3 Utility - TaylorMade P790 3 Iron (19* loft) w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 S300

Irons - Srixon Z785 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM6 50.12*F, Titleist Vokey SM7 54.14*F, Titleist Vokey SM8 58.12*D 

Putter - Scotty Cameron 2012 Select Black Mist Newport 2 35" 

Ball - Bridgestone Tour B X Yellow

So I switched becuase I know my TM Sim Max was spinning too much and I've used the TSi3 before and loved it, the Callaway Epic Flash Looked too big, Went to the driving iron because I love to use one off the tee on short par 4's, and switched to my old trusty 2012 Select Newport 2 because it was giving me the eyes from my closet. I am an idiot but I feel like I finally have a bag that I'm excited to look at and excited to play. This may be the longest post of someone who fails this year haha.

Edited by von3jack
  • Like 2

Driver - TaylorMade Sim 2 9* w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60

3 Wood - TaylorMade '17 M1 15* w/ Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 70

5 Wood - TaylorMade 200 Steel w/ TM S-Lite 90

Irons - Srixon Z-785 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour 120

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM6 50/12* + SM7 54/14* + SM8 58/12*

Putter - Odyssey AI Jailbird Mini DB 35" w/ SuperStroke Zenergy 2.0 Tour

Ball - Bridgestone Tour B XS Yellow

I'm locked in, same as last year bar a slightly different wood configuration. Gone strong 3 and a 5 instead of 4 wood this year and dropped 4 iron, hoping strong 3 is better off the tee and 5 is a doddle off the fairway. So

Driver G400 LST 8 5*

13.5* and 18* Titleist 917 f2

23* ping G25 hybrid

5-gw Srixon z785

54*, 58* Cleveland Zipcores

Scotty 7xm putter.

• Like 1

Shall we say same time next year ?

With some new goodies stored away in the garage and more on the way, this was only going to end one way. 

In the end it was something more prosaic. In the UK we’ve had a wet start to the year and at our course, when open, we’ve been going between trollies allowed and carry only. With the golfing enthusiasm of a teenager but the body of his grandfather ( think of the party song head shoulders knees and toes but substitute in shoulders, back, hips and knees, they all ache) I need to use the trolley when allowed. Having got fed up moving clubs between x2 bags I’ve built a carry bag set and just move the driver across. So, it’s official, I’m out……

• Like 2

What was I thinking entering this challenge? 
I lasted less than two weeks, and it’s been a revolving door ever since. 😢

• Haha 1

PING G425 Max 10.5* 

TAYLORMADE Stealth 3HL & 7W

TAYLORMADE  Stealth 22* & 25*

MIZUNO JPX 923 HM 6-AW 

PING Tour Issue Glide 4.0 Raw 54-12

PING Tour Issue Glide 4.0 Raw 58-10

SCOTTY CAMERON Phantom X 5.5

If anyone wants to know how I'm going to fail NEXT year's BISC, take a look at this amazing idea!!!

I can now justifiably add a "bad conditions" set to my competition set, vintage set, half set, cool set from when I was growing up and couldn't afford it set, walking set, family heritage set, I'm too old for this set, senior/I'm too young for this set, and all other sets in between!  (also, please note that I'm building left-handed versions of basically all these sets as well, so don't @ me, bro)

• Haha 3

'19 Apex Pro 5-9 w/DG

[img]http://pxc86358mpx1hyn3hdxen4o1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/171831.png[/img]

Didn’t make the bisc-cut, again.

did go out and beat my age with the new stuff.  Well the old stuff, guessing eye 2’s don’t count as new anymore

Thr three wood is new 

• Like 2

G430 MAX 10K 9° w/ventus velocore red 5s

G430 MAX threewood ping chrome tour2 65 S
Taylor Made SIM MAX2 5wood w/ventus velocore blue 7

Adams 23º 9031 proto w' diamana ahina 82
Eye2   3-SW

Oddessy Rossie nsl og slant neck.  

On 2/8/2024 at 11:59 AM, gator022 said:

I’m going to be out. Just waiting to play and be out with this wedge set I wanted to test.

Officially out. And I’m ok with that. I know it’s the Indian not the arrow but I hit my hybrids so bad today I will likely swap into some irons for those next round. The big miss is lessened right now. Bagged my 64* and changed some FW shafts today. Out!

Edited by gator022
  • Like 1

Mizuno ST-Z 220 10.5* - Tensei Blue Raw AV 65S

Ping G425 5w 16.5* - Alta CB 65S, Ping G425 7w 19.5* - Tensei Orange AV Raw 75S

Mizuno CLK 22* & 25* - Tensei CK Blue 70S

Mizuno 919 HMP 5i-PW - Recoil 95 F4, Mizuno T22 54 & 58 - Recoil 95 F4

I've determined that the key to my success in this challenge is to live somewhere that gets rain every weekend. Still in the game. 

• Thanks 1

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

Out before even playing an actual round on grass smh…

Tested the Ai Smoke TD in a moment of weakness and it felt and performed amazing. There’s always next year.

• Haha 1

CALLAWAY Paradym Ai Smoke 💎💎💎 10.5* /  Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6S

TITLEIST TSR2+ 13* / Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65S

CALLAWAY Apex UW 17* / Fujikura Ventus TR Red 7S

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 4i / Fujikura Pro 95i

PING i230 5-PW / True Temper Project X IO 6.0

PING Glide 4.0 50S / Ping Z-Z115 W

BETTINARDI HLX 5.0 Oil-Rubbed Bronze PVD 54RJ and 58RJ / KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Black

BRANDON MATTHEW Truxton Wide-Blade Carbon Patina

TITLEIST Pro V1x

WITB LINK

On 2/15/2024 at 8:25 AM, Mccaria said:

Shall we say same time next year ?

With some new goodies stored away in the garage and more on the way, this was only going to end one way. 

In the end it was something more prosaic. In the UK we’ve had a wet start to the year and at our course, when open, we’ve been going between trollies allowed and carry only. With the golfing enthusiasm of a teenager but the body of his grandfather ( think of the party song head shoulders knees and toes but substitute in shoulders, back, hips and knees, they all ache) I need to use the trolley when allowed. Having got fed up moving clubs between x2 bags I’ve built a carry bag set and just move the driver across. So, it’s official, I’m out……

Wet start? Think it’s been wet round me in the north west England since July bar two weeks in September and two weeks in January when it was cold….. I can sympathise as we have same issues.

Good job I dropped out of BISC by accident the other week, I have now changed my irons so would’ve only last two weeks more 🤣

Titleist TSR2 10 set at 11 Hzrdus Red CB
Titleist TSI2 16.5 Tensei Blue

Taylormade Rescue Dual TP 19 S300
Taylormade Rescue Dual 22 Stiff
Taylormade 2023 p790 5-PW kbs tour lite
Vokey SM9 50°/12° SM8 56°/14° and SM9 60°/10°
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport two
Taylormade TP5x

[i]Remember there are no pictures on a scorecard, only a number. [/i]

First range session today and first outdoor round of year set for this Thursday, so going with the following:

Titleist TSR2 10* Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 7.2 stiff

Titleist TS2 16.5* Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 84 stiff

Miura cb1006 (conforming groove) 4-pw Nippon 1050gh stiff

Cleveland RTX6 tour rack 54 & 58 mid Nippon 1050gh stiff

Odyssey ProType 6  black satin CT tour shaft with Iomic grey camo grip

• Like 1

Titleist TSR2 10* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Titleist 904f 17* YS7+s
Titleist 962b 3-pw s300
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 52* s400
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 58* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

On 12/31/2023 at 4:35 PM, Jmccas said:

Causes for concern

Where do I begin? Let’s start with what’s safe: the 7 wood and putter. 

TSR3 will be brand new member to the bag. It’ll either be the hero or the zero. 

The Cobra hybrid beat out the U505 for the final spot. The U505 is gonna be sitting in the corner like a perv eyeing that spot. 

T100 - deadly accurate with these irons and safe for now. But the MP245 are gonna be tested at some point. King Tours lost out today but by a razor thin margin. 

Prediction 

I’ll be out by the end of March at the latest. 

Well, predictions were right: the MP245 are incoming and I’ll be out before end of march.

Ordered clubs to replace 10 of the 14 spots in my bag.  

I can’t decide if I should be proud for knowing myself so well or ashamed. I feel like there’s a Sun Tzu quote opportunity in there some where. 

Iron History: Macgregor blades -> Tour Model 3 -> 20 year hiatus -> Callaway Rogue (ugh) -> PtxPro -> P790 -> MP4 -> MP32 -> 623CB -> ZX5 mkII -> Cobra Tours

Dr: Titleist TSR3

3W: Ping G430 SFT

7W: Callaway Paradym

4H: Cobra King Tec

5-GW: Titleist T100

W: Edison 2.0

P: Odessey Versa 7

My daily confessional / therapy session:

Another thoroughly mediocre round Sunday with my current clubs. The only thing saving my clubs is that I know my swing is awful right now. I know it's not my clubs' fault and I'm trying not to blame them but it's hard. I've already sat down with my notebook and scribbled out what my bag would look like if I changed things up. 

Still in and still fighting the good fight, but if a good round doesn't come soon I'm going to have trouble getting to Master's weekend.

Edited by Mych
  • Like 1

WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

MY BAG AND MY SONS ARE SET OF 2024 HERE IS WHAT WE ARE STICKING WITH ALL YEAR. 

WHATS IN THE BAG 2024 (Dad's)

DRIVER - TAYLORMADE M5 9* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE GREEN 70 6.5

3WOOD- TAYLORMADE M6 15* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK 80 6.5

DRIVING IRON- TAYLORMADE SIM UDI #2 MITSUBISHI DIAMANA THUMP HYBRID 100 XSTIFF

3-PW- MIZUNO MP-53 DYNAMIC GOLD S300

WEDGES- TITLEIST VOKEY SM6 53*S /58*S DYNAMIC GOLD WEDGE

PUTTER- PING G2 ANSER 33.5"  PING PP58 MIDSIZE .

BALL- 21 TAYLORMADE TP5X / 23 SRIXON Z STAR

GRIPS- GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET PLUS 4 STANDARD

WHATS IN THE BAG FALL 2023 (SON 13 YEARS OLD HE WILL BE 14 IN FEBRUARY 2024)

DRIVER - TAYLORMADE SIM 9* ALDILA NV GREEN 65 STIFF

3WOOD- TAYLORMADE SIM MAX 15* ALDILA NV GREEN 75 STIFF

3 HYBRID- TITLEIST 910 3 19* MITSUBISHI DIAMANA KALI 85 STIFF

3-PW- MIZUNO MP-52 DYNAMIC GOLD S300

WEDGES- TAYLORMADE MILLED GRIND 54/ TAYLOEMADE MILLED GRIND 2 60 DYNAMIC GOLD WEDGE FLEX

PUTTER- PING KUSHIN SIGMA G 33 INCH PING BLACKOUT

BALL- 21 TAYLORMADE TP5X PIX/ TITLEIST PRO V1X

GRIPS- ROYAL LINK TECH STANDARD RED

• Like 1

WHATS IN THE BAG 2024

DRIVER - TAYLORMADE M5 9* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK 70 6.5

3WOOD- TAYLORMADE M6 15* PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK 80 6.5

2UDI- TAYLORMADE SIM UDI #2 MITSUBISHI DIAMANA THUMP HYBRID 100 XSTIFF

3-PW- MIZUNO MP-53 DYNAMIC GOLD S300

WEDGES- TITLEIST VOKEY SM6 53*S /58*S DYNAMIC GOLD WEDGE

PUTTER- PING G2 ANSER 33.5"  PING PP58 MIDSIZE 

BALL- 24 TAYLORMADE TP5 / 23 SRIXON Z STAR

GRIPS- GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET PLUS 4 STANDARD

On 2/17/2024 at 2:27 PM, bogeypro said:

I've failed... Made it 1 week.  I just couldn't resist the qi10 driver.  LOL

I’m not being mean, but I had to laugh at this. Sums up this thread and WRX in one sentence. It makes it even better that your 2 posts are on the same page.

Hope the new driver goes well. 🫣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Taylormade Sim 2 Max - 10.5 Ventus Blue 6X
Titleist TSR3 - @15.75 Tensei 1K Black 75X
Titleist TSR3 Hybrid - @20 Tensei 1K Black 85X

Titleist 620 CB  - 4 iron - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Titleist 620 MB - 5-pw - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Vokey SM9 - 52.08, 56S  & 60M Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Taylormade Spider Tour X - X3
Titleist - Pro V1

19 hours ago, Mych said:

My daily confessional / therapy session:

Another thoroughly mediocre round Sunday with my current clubs. The only thing saving my clubs is that I know my swing is awful right now. I know it's not my clubs' fault and I'm trying not to blame them but it's hard. I've already sat down with my notebook and scribbled out what my bag would look like if I changed things up. 

Still in and still fighting the good fight, but if a good round doesn't come soon I'm going to have trouble getting to Master's weekend.

I also have a notebook that has a "What I should have in my bag if I didn't suck so hard right now" section.  

Truth be told, it's not really a section, it's the entire notebook.........

• Haha 3

'19 Apex Pro 5-9 w/DG

2 hours ago, Dan Drake said:

I also have a notebook that has a "What I should have in my bag if I didn't suck so hard right now" section.  

Truth be told, it's not really a section, it's the entire notebook.........

On a brighter note, I grabbed one of the old clubs that I was daydreaming about and reconsidered immediately. I'm not ready to change. My set lives to see another round.