I Never Cared For Her.......

puresurfr

52 minutes ago, mizuno player said:

Next thread. 

Who has Richard not met.... JK. 

This thread is really all BS except. Your niece changing from one sport where she was nationally ranked to a sport she never really played and got a scholarship to Duke!! Effing Duke? D1!!! That's impressive. 

Hey Brotha, how goes it

Full disclosure, she's been on skis since she was 3yo, though she was born with a soccer ball in her crib as both my Sis and Bro-in-Law Played collegiate soccer️, lol. She began ski  racing and Played on her first soccer team at 5yo, though she was the only girl under 7yo on the team. I didn't see her Play soccer till she was 8yo when she was starting on the 9-10yo team, though as a then NSPer⛷️,  I had her on the mountain with myself and my Partner her 5th winter and she skied the mountain with us, including all of the diamonds!! It's funny and those of you with kids who ski🎿 know that part of their fearlessness comes from the fact that they do not have very far to fall if they go down, lol. Seriously🤷🏻‍♂️ She was absolutely fearless and I know that it probably sounds stupid, though even at that age, she "attacked" the mountain when she went down it.

As far as knowing people, if I had to go to "ground zero," which while obviously I didn't meet everyone because of this or through this, I would say the fact that my father was a prominent surgeon(Renal Transplant) opened doors socially, as even when he left transplant and went into private practice, whether it was Franco Harris or Arnold Palmer, and a few in between, I was introduced to a lot of these people and I didn't act like an **shole, lol. As my Grandmother told me years before Joe Paterno was ever credited for saying it, she told me to "act like I'd been there before," which transferred to how I carried myself. The second biggest influence after my father would obviously be Pete, who definitely was my ground zero in the game of golf.

I mean seriously, the older Bro and man that taught arguably one of the three greatest Players to ever strike a ball how to swing???

WTF, only a friggin moron wouldn't ride that horse 🐴 for all that it was worth😂😂😂 Pete and I just clicked. He was more than my Teacher/Instructor. I had the relationship with him that I could never have with my father.  

Regarding my niece, I wish that she'd gone with the Tar Heels, though she's been to the Duke campus for the past two summers for camps and then she was enrolled in honors courses that Duke offered to HS students. 

Thanks for takin the time to respond and I wish ya the best for this upcoming season!!

Fairways Greens & Fair Skies Bro👊

RP

Edited by Forged4ever
  • Like 1

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

46 minutes ago, Hawkeye77 said:

I see this thread got moved from Tour Talk (good move!), but seems we need a sub-forum called the 734th hole for Tiger.

Hey, she has a name......Also tiger is probably into the thousands by now

• Haha 2

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

On 3/9/2023 at 1:47 PM, Hawkeye77 said:

I see this thread got moved from Tour Talk (good move!), but seems we need a sub-forum called the 734th hole for Tiger.

I was initially despondent as that move as it is usually the kiss of death for a thread though when I saw that @puresurfr had already posted the same topic thread down here, I wasn't as depressed😂😂

I will say that he spoke once of advice that his father had given him that I happen to agree with 💯, though Tiger obviously doesn't, or at least he didn't at the time. He most definitely should've listened to Pops on this one, lol

I hope that you're well and have a great season Bro👊

RP

Edited by Forged4ever
  • Like 1

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

2 hours ago, Forged4ever said:

Hey Brotha, how goes it

Full disclosure, she's been on skis since she was 3yo, though she was born with a soccer ball in her crib as both my Sis and Bro-in-Law Played collegiate soccer️, lol. She began ski  racing and Played on her first soccer team at 5yo, though she was the only girl under 7yo on the team. I didn't see her Play soccer till she was 8yo when she was starting on the 9-10yo team, though as a then NSPer⛷️,  I had her on the mountain with myself and my Partner her 5th winter and she skied the mountain with us, including all of the diamonds!! It's funny and those of you with kids who ski🎿 know that part of their fearlessness comes from the fact that they do not have very far to fall if they go down, lol. Seriously🤷🏻‍♂️ She was absolutely fearless and I know that it probably sounds stupid, though even at that age, she "attacked" the mountain when she went down it.

As far as knowing people, if I had to go to "ground zero," which while obviously I didn't meet everyone because of this or through this, I would say the fact that my father was a prominent surgeon(Renal Transplant) opened doors socially, as even when he left transplant and went into private practice, whether it was Franco Harris or Arnold Palmer, and a few in between, I was introduced to a lot of these people and I didn't act like an **shole, lol. As my Grandmother told me years before Joe Paterno was ever credited for saying it, she told me to "act like I'd been there before," which transferred to how I carried myself. The second biggest influence after my father would obviously be Pete, who definitely was my ground zero in the game of golf.

I mean seriously, the older Bro and man that taught arguably one of the three greatest Players to ever strike a ball how to swing???

WTF, only a friggin moron wouldn't ride that horse 🐴 for all that it was worth😂😂😂 Pete and I just clicked. He was more than my Teacher/Instructor. I had the relationship with him that I could never have with my father.  

Regarding my niece, I wish that she'd gone with the Tar Heels, though she's been to the Duke campus for the past two summers for camps and then she was enrolled in honors courses that Duke offered to HS students. 

Thanks for takin the time to respond and I wish ya the best for this upcoming season!!

Fairways Greens & Fair Skies Bro👊

RP

Ha. Tar Heels would have been more better!!! As I'm not a dook fan. Respect but no fan. 

Peace .. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChipStrokes said:

right?! tiger had someone else lock her out of the house but people are acting like he'll be the one negotiating settlement terms himself.

I believe Tiger "may" be missing the Players championship to avoid the media and all their questions and speculations.  Im sure if he lays low for a certain period of time, other headlines will dominate the news and he can return.  this is in his playbook

3 minutes ago, puresurfr said:

I believe Tiger "may" be missing the Players championship to avoid the media and all their questions and speculations.  Im sure if he lays low for a certain period of time, other headlines will dominate the news and he can return.  this is in his playbook

was he supposed to play? or just make an appearance? 

Ping G425 LST 9º | TPT 15LO

TM SIM2 4W 16.5º | Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 8TX

TM SIM2 7W 21º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland RTX Raw 52/mid 56/mid 60/full | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping Custom PLD Anser 2

49 minutes ago, puresurfr said:

He had already decided not to play. It’s not like they called and said, “Hey Tiger we’re filing next Monday.”

• Like 2

Imagine you date a girl, she moves into the house you bought 10 years ago

You break up and she’s entitled to whatever was agreed to and signed but..

She refuse to move out

So….You kick her out with some dazzling creativity 🤣

And then she sue you for all this cash!

What a load of crap 💩 

Tellin ya, Tiger gotta either go out with successful girls with their own money like LVo

Or get that harem going in Cuba!

Or both!

Definitely no more restaurant workers though 🤣

Edited by bscinstnct
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Trippels said:

This year, Tiger wil start dating Paige Spiranac, win all 4 majors, talk Kanye back to his senses, bring back the original butterfinger recipe, and recommission Wacky Races

I guarantee it. 

IDK, Holly Sonders seems more his type… But tot agree on everything else 😉 

*ok, after thinking about it, you actually prob got it right. He will date Paige, and Holly will be the side piece. Nailed it!  😜

Edited by TiScape
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JungleJimbo said:

@BIG STU's influence has got me thinking "In before the:lock:",

when i saw the above statement! 👆

Ha Ha you beat me to it good play

• Haha 2

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Rusty 1997 Scottie Santa Fe-- Fluted Bulls Eye Shaft

1 minute ago, GungHoGolf said:

TIL what a chancla is lol

you find out much faster, and more painfully, when you date a latina. 

• Haha 3

Ping G425 LST 9º | TPT 15LO

TM SIM2 4W 16.5º | Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 8TX

TM SIM2 7W 21º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland RTX Raw 52/mid 56/mid 60/full | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping Custom PLD Anser 2

3 hours ago, Ex Blade User said:

Saw this coming the first time I saw them in public. Sorry but she was never going to make it

It’s funny. This is like the 3rd/4th post that I’ve read basically saying something to the effect of “I could tell it was/she was trouble from the start”. First time I saw them I was like. Oh wow, that’s different. Tiger finally got a “normal” woman. Maybe he really has changed and has gotten his stuff together and is ready to just settle down… Apparently not!!! 😝 

3 minutes ago, TiScape said:

It’s funny. This is like the 3rd/4th post that I’ve read basically saying something to the effect of “I could tell it was/she was trouble from the start”. First time I saw them I was like. Oh wow, that’s different. Tiger finally got a “normal” woman. Maybe he really has changed and has gotten his stuff together and is ready to just settle down… Apparently not!!! 😝 

Tiger doesn't do anything 'normal'. He doesn't golf normal; he doesn't drive normal; he doesn't marry normal. Just like those pre-tournament interviews where he says, "I wouldn't be here if I didn't think I could win," I think he pretty much tells himself the same thing about women. Unfortunately, it seems the results are the same, too. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TiScape said:

I think this is more a commentary on what we expect out of celebrities of very high status.  We expect them to date the same ilk, or at worst, date some model/actor from a different country who we really haven't heard of but when you see them your jaw is on the floor.  Some choose to date within their own circles, but let's be real here, when Tiger was young there weren't really a lot of lookers on the LPGA Tour back then.  So that kind of scratched that off the list, so he had to look elsewhere.  Elin made a lot of sense, she already kind of knew what she was getting into being Parnevik's nanny, so she knew the schedule, the long times away, and so on.  It really was a decent setup.  I just wish it had gone more Rory-like, where him and his wife seem happy and him hyper-focused on her only (at least it seems that way).

Callaway Paradym 9 -- Accra TZFive 60

Callaway Paradym 15 & Paradym TD 18  -- Accra TZFive 70

Cobra King Tec 22 & 25 -- MMT 80

Ping i525 6-PW, UW -- Modus 120

Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 54 & 58 -- DG Spinner 

Bettinardi Hive Custom -- Stability Black

Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track Yellow; Lamkin Sonar Midsize + grips

13 minutes ago, Duct Tape said:

Yeah, my babe grabbed me that way. Still together 38 years later. After we were married, and I was a surgery resident, she let me know about our future first son in an unusual way. Called me down to the surgery ICU and handed me a printed lab slip which said, “urine pregnancy test - positive”. My first thought? - I don’t have any pregnancy patients in the SICU.   

Shortly afterward she claims I required a cold rag to the forehead while sitting on a gurney. But I have no recall that ever happened…..  

😀🤓🏌🏼‍♀️

Don't know if it's true but it's the best story on thee internet today,,,,,😂

Edited by Titleist99
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, bscinstnct said:

Imagine you date a girl, she moves into the house you bought 10 years ago

You break up and she’s entitled to whatever was agreed to and signed but..

She refuse to move out

So….You kick her out with some dazzling creativity 🤣

And then she sue you for all this cash!

What a load of crap 💩 

Tellin ya, Tiger gotta either go out with successful girls with their own money like LVo

Or get that harem going in Cuba!

Or both!

Definitely no more restaurant workers though 🤣

What's the song?  Mo' Money, Mo' Problems?

3 minutes ago, WristySwing said:

I'm not so sure about that.  Reading that 2018/2019 book and some interviews with people who knew him when he was younger said he had that kind of "I know I am the best at this" kind of vibes going on that some prodigies just have.  They are hyper focused on a single goal.  I think if you sat him down with Earl and Tida and was like "this is what is going to happen", they would probably work with him even harder to finetune he his focus.  Tell him, either slay all day with as many waitresses and bar hoppers you want, or stick it out to Elin, because the mix doesn't work.

He would also absolutely clean my clock at like 6 years old FWIW.

You think TW didn’t win more majors because he 1,000 pancakes 🥞 and live on the edge

I say the this expression of the wild man side of TW is a main component in enabling him to dominate the game the way he did under lifelong pressure, the hot lights and global stage he was on ; )

26 minutes ago, TiScape said:

Once you’ve tasted sugar, Splenda won’t suffice