2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

I Never Cared For Her.......

puresurfr

From her most recent filing:

"Herman claimed that she performed services that “were extensive and of an extraordinary nature in light of the overall circumstances and environment in which she lived” for the past six years and “as consideration for her services, she lived in the residence pursuant to the oral tenancy agreement, which Ms. Herman alleges had approximately five years remaining at the time Mr. Woods broke off their relationship.”

I can well imagine she performed "extraordinary services"... 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, MK7Golf21 said:

Not sure how that has to do with anything in this discussion?

JH was just responding to my post/opinion. He's a great guy and member and while we may not always agree, he brings it with class.  As you've been around a while, you know that neither of us are shy regarding our opinions or sharing them, lol

All the Best for a great season

RP

• Like 2

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

5 minutes ago, Greg_B said:

From her most recent filing:

"Herman claimed that she performed services that “were extensive and of an extraordinary nature in light of the overall circumstances and environment in which she lived” for the past six years and “as consideration for her services, she lived in the residence pursuant to the oral tenancy agreement, which Ms. Herman alleges had approximately five years remaining at the time Mr. Woods broke off their relationship.”

I can well imagine she performed "extraordinary services"... 😄

Sounds like Nanny-Duty.  Timeframe lines up with Charlie’s graduation?

Driver TSR3 9* & 11* Ventus TR Blue 6x (10K - Testing)

Fairway TSr3 4W Ventus TR Red 7x

Fairway  TS 7W Ventus TR Blue 8x

Irons Ping i210’s with DG 120 x-100’s +1/2”

Wedges Glide Forged Pros 50*,54*,58* DG 120 s300 +1/2”

Putter Armlock💪🏼

Ball Vice Pro Plus

Seems a Tiger can’t change his stripes after all

also, agree with the above posters, surprised he was with this gal 

she’ll get 4 or 5 mill and I hope it goes away before ANGC

• Like 4

Ping G430 10k Blueboard 53x

Cally AI Smoke 3w 17* Ventus Black 5x

Ping G400 7w 19.5* Ventus Red 6x

Ping G425 4h 22* Fuji TourSpec 8.2s

Ping i210 & s55 6 - PW Steelfiber 110s

Ping Glide Wrx 49*, 54*, 59*, Tour W 64* SF 125s

Scotty GoLo

34 minutes ago, MtlJeff said:

There's probably some weird stuff in there like she can't date other golfers after him or something LOL....

I've seen a NFL star's "blanket" NDA(He was not a Stiller) to ANY woman that he chose to present it to, which apparently amounted to anyone that he went on a date with, even if that was their only date. Miring your comment above, is that she could not go on a date with any other NFL Player, and in that year there were 1590 NFL Players, including practice squad Players, lol. Also included was that she could not date ANY black/African American Professional athlete from their home city, regardless of sport😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️ This city also had a Professional baseball and NBA team, lol. 

Now THAT is weird😂😂

Fairways & Greens My Friend

RP

Edited by Forged4ever
  • Like 1

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

2 minutes ago, Forged4ever said:

I've seen a NFL star's "blanket" NDA to ANY woman that he chose to present it to, which apparently amounted to anyone that he went on a date with, even if that was their only date. Miring your comment above, is that she could not go on a date with any other NFL Player, and in that year there were 1590 NFL Players, including practice squad Players, lol. Also included was that she could not date ANY black/African American Professional athlete from their home city😂😂 l, regardless of sport. This city also had a Professional baseball and NBA team, lol. 

Now THAT is weird😂😂

Fairways & Greens My Friend

RP

haha, that's exactly the type of stuff i'm talking about lol. Doesn't surprise me in the least. 

I have a good friend that dated a CEO, who is fairly well known in his industry. I feel like I could write a book with just the stuff i know about that (it seems almost similar to the Tiger thing i mentioned in that she also was expected to be his personal assistant, etc)

Hope things are good bro!

Jeff

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

At this point TW should just buy 20 miles of beach front in Cuba, build a “Hef” Mansion and “stock it”. 

Have liberal security measures for paparazzi 🤣

Season 3 Running GIF by The Simpsons

I imagine it would be infinitely cheaper and he can just set up shop there and it’s like an hour flight from Florida or he can just cruise up for tournaments in his submarine 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, MtlJeff said:

This is all very weird. I really don't know that anyone should be going all in on a take here until there's more details--if there ever is. 

I've known some very wealthy people, and some women who've dated wealthy people. Gold diggers certainly exist, as do men in positions of power who act abusively. We really have no idea. Some of the reporting on this seem to claim that Herman wasn't just dating Woods but also "performed business and other services " or the like for him....She said she was supposed to keep living in his house after they split?  This is all pretty messed up . What was their actual relationship? They didn't make a lot of public appearances....Is this like a "50 shades of grey" type agreement? LOL

As far as the NDA, i've worked with NDA's for a long time, some of the stuff in company NDAs i can't believe. I can only imagine what could be in a personal NDA. If that ever becomes public i feel like that could hurt Tiger more than anything. There's probably some weird stuff in there like she can't date other golfers after him or something LOL....

“Fur coats and diamonds she think she’s a superstar” 🤣

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kmbean said:

Brooks K taking notes for the inevitable demise with Miss Influencer

9D81E90E-61E2-44DB-97BB-D768B29B3DB5.gif

CF0B8DCC-59A0-4073-8945-0329429F7B61.gif

Not coincidentally, she'd be a strong favorite to be the next live-in "nanny" for the Woods progeny.

https://www.outkick.com/brooks-koepkas-girlfriend-jena-sims-addresses-her-tiger-woods-moment/

OEM Certified Master Fitter

"Never forget that the luxury of being
wrong is not enough to make you right."
WITB Link

23 minutes ago, bscinstnct said:

“Fur coats and diamonds she think she’s a superstar” 🤣

I have it on good authority Tiger didn't give her back her baby rings and #1 mom pendant

• Haha 2

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

1 hour ago, Forged4ever said:

Hey JH, aI hope all's well👊

"A mess" ?!?!?!?😂😂😂

Seriously😂🤣😂???? 

While it can be said that Lindsey could or should have won more, only serious injuries, which sidelined her for two seasons, kept her from being on top across the board. She won one Olympic gold medal🥇 in the Womens' downhill, the first American Woman to EVER win gold in the downhill. That single gold medal, if she never did or won anything else, puts her in the top .025% of EVERY skier who's EVER competed in the Olympics, male OR female. She also added two Olympic bronze medals🥉🥉.

She also won FOUR Overall World Cup Championships(2008, 2009, 2010 & 2012), putting her in third place for the All-Time list!!

THIRD PLACE!!

ALL-TIME!!!

For s**ts 'n giggles, Lindsey won a STILL world record EIGHT World Cup season downhill titles(2008-2013, 2015 & 2016), FIVE world titles in the Super-G(2009-2012 & 2015) along with THREE consecutive world titles in the combined(2010-2012).

As if this was not enough to disprove the notion that her career was "a mess," in 2016, Lindsey won her TWENTIETH World Cup Crystal Globe Title, which as you know is the equivalent of a Major Title for a Tour Boy, and Lindsey stands alone at NUMBER ONE, Male OR Female, surpassing Swedish Icon Ingemar Stenmark, who won 19.

Lindsey is one of only six women to have won Word Cup races in ALL five disciplines of alpine skiing and  her EIGHTY TWO VICTORIES(she thought that it was great that her number matched Sam's as her father is a huge Sam fan, lol) was a Woman's record until it was surpassed by Shiffrin. Only Shiffrin & Ingemar Stemmark on the guys side have more career World Cup Victories.

Lindsey's overall career statistics and rankings are shown in the tables below. Her overall ranking of #2 overall, #1 in Downhill & Super-G, arguably THE two most dangerous, perilous & competitive events in racing, are a combination of Olympic performances, World Cup performances & World Championships to come up with a point system for an All-Time ranking(The Tour should come up with a similar ranking system). 

About the only "mess" in Lindsey's career was a crushing knee injury that forced her to miss the entire 2014. It was during this time that Lindsey met and dated Tiger and she credits him with being her support system inspiring her to retire as her legacy as an All-Time great was secure. 

She did not want to go out that way and she fought back, came back and took a final podium call at the 2018 Olympics with a bronze medal🥉.

Would the story have been better had Lindsey, like Tiger had with his last Masters victory, capped the ultimate comeback with a  gold🥇

You Betcha!!

But sometimes life, and other competitors have a say and get in the way.

Lindsey never should have been on that mountain in Pyeomchang, much less challenging for gold. Only Talent, discipline and a Tiger-Like Drive put her there. As she has stated myriad times afterwards, that bronze🥉 was her gold🥇

I get that peoples' opinions are a very fickle animal and your dismissive attitude to one of the 2-3 Greatest American skiers EVER along with being one of THE 4-5 All-Time Greatest will likely not change, any more than anyone will change my mind that Sam was one of the 3 greatest Players of All-Time.

The second from bottom chart shows the All-Time Top-10 count. Ya, Shrifflin will probably surpass Lindsey, but Bro, ya gotta admit that for someone who doesn't deserve "the hype," that ain't bad😉

Finally, if ya look at the All-Time "Podium" count, ALL-TIME, you'll notice the name on top😊. For those not familiar, in ski racing, after golds/victories, the most respected number to other racers are a competitor's "Podium Count," as this shows a consistency and excellence that very very few possess to appear on that Podium, race in and race out, season in and season out, and year in & year out, regardless of the color of the medal. Lindsey stated that she is proudest of this achievement, whether she stays atop or not🥇🥈🥉

Though my reason for being a big Lindsey fan boy has nothing to do with her on-mountain performance~

My niece(My Sis's lil girl) was a world class junior skier(#1-2 ranked in USA from age 10-14yo) in the National Junior Olympic Program when she suffered a horrific two individual accident while we were on a Christmas ski vacation. I've been through 11 knee surgeries, with 5 of those being total ACL/PCL repairs, resulting from 17 years of ball🏈, yet her one total ACL/PCL tear was one of the 3 worst total tears that renowned Orthopedic surgeon Richard Steadman(RIP RIP👊) had ever seen. He put her knee back together and she started the long road to recovery.

While she had met Lindsey prior as she would drop in annually to spend an afternoon talking, motivating and skiing with the girls, it was as my niece lay in her hospital room post-op, when her phone rang, and it was Lindsey on the other end. They talked and Lindsey told her that she had been where my niece was and if my niece wanted to come back, she would be there any time, for a phone call or talk. 

At that time, she didn't really know my niece from any of the other giddy, young adoring girls that followed her around that mountain those days like she was the Pied Piper. However that would change as for some reason Lindsey would take a liking to my niece(she is a sweet humble unentitled girl), initially calling her weekly from all around the world and even flying into Richard Steadman's clinic to see my niece when she would fly in for her follow-up appointments. 

Long story short, and this is just my opinion, though she and I have discussed this, and that is that while my neice did make a full physical recovery from her injury, she never got back to her pre-accident mentality of attacking a mountain with controlled fearless abandon. Previously, her vision had been in a myopic "tunnel" directly in front of her, going down the mountain to the next gate. Post-accident, she found her eyes/vision peripherally flipping right or left, only for an instant, though those that have raced know that that "instant," or 1-2 split second "instances," accompanied by the loss of focus then the split second to regain that focus, might as well be minutes. Bottom line, while she is today a world class skier, her days as a nationally ranked racer were over.

However Lindsey did not fade away. She was there through a very very tough period where even my Sis and Bro-in-Law, both decorated collegiate athletes, were at a loss to bring my niece out of her "funk." Lindsey was there, including flying down to Orlando to spend time with my niece, and apparently had the right words, as she regrouped, refocused changed direction, took on soccer with the same focused driven abandon that she had skiing and has committed to receive a full athletic scholarship and Play soccer for the Duke Blue Devils next year. Lindsay was sitting next to my Sis and Bro-in-Law when she signed her commitment letter. 

It's my belief that Tiger really screwed the pooch on this one, as Lindsey is a one in a million, though she only speaks highly of him and just said that "the timing wasn't right" and while he helped her in her comeback, he was involved in his own comeback and there were a lot of pressures that they could not just leave at the front door. 

Regardless, I hope that this goes at least a teeny ways towards justifying the hype😉

Apologies for the novel, though some things never change🤣🤪😂

In the pic with Lindsey and the lil girls, the neice from this story is to Lindsey's immediate left, her big Sis to Lindsey's right and the lil one with the 1000 megawatt smile is my other Bro's lil girl. The second from bottom is from this past season with the bottom pic from this past homecoming. The guy's nice enough though I had to teach him how to tie a tie so it hangs at belt level. Kids, lol.

Stay Well Brotha & thanks for responding👊

RP

DBA2285A-DB95-4F4B-8B23-1D50E68DBB0C.jpeg

18BB22BC-3F98-401A-8111-CFEC2D5ABE24.jpeg

85DEA277-43E0-4A8A-972B-D3323BD7326D.jpeg

CEC5D06E-F29B-420B-B6DD-821ED2BC08B4.jpeg

F732652F-4EF8-4DA1-818C-2258AC6D0F30.jpeg

F2002AFC-C21C-46F1-A4A0-654CE1017A38.jpeg

5C49F442-F753-47F2-9398-91C964263AA9.jpeg

I had no idea you were this plugged in Richard - but I should have assumed. Appreciate the response and as usual, the knowledge. You've got a point, mon frer.

My "early career was a mess" comment is certainly hyperbole and perhaps a poor choice of words.

It does, however, intend to speak very specifically of the politics of youth ski racing in Colorado (and in general to a certain extent). There are certain programs that produce world class talent in Colorado - Vail and Steamboat Springs by and large. Everyone eventually seems to gravitate to those programs. Gotta have some money to get into those circles. Does provide some advantage.

I raced against the Puckett brothers growing up. It was always clear they were more talented that the vast majority of us. Lindsay was the same way from what I understand.

She's clearly got talent. But, I raced with some other folks who had that same level of talent. They didn't quite get the breaks.

I like an underdog. I dislike prima donnas. Lindsay always struck me as the latter. Maybe I'm wrong.

McKinney won when no one cared and ski racing was totally unknown to most US audiences. I had this poster on my wall:

If there is one #ski image that I consider my all-time favorite - this is  it! Tamara McKinney for @rossignol. My first … | Ski racing, Vintage ski,  World cup skiing

That chick was punk rock. I assume she still is.

Edited by jholz
  • Like 1

Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 50* DG Wedge
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54* DG Wedge
Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize

3 hours ago, cardia10 said:

Because they live in the state of FL. If she received a piece of mail there, he has issues. Remember, she worked for him before dating. Based on his history, I'm really shocked that everyone continually rushes to his defense. If she proves sexual assault and is freed from the NDA, her interviews and book will make her more than being quiet will.

Yeah that's all I was trying to say about if he kicked her out and she established it as her resident there could be issues. I wasn't defending him. It's only her side of the complaint and it sounds a little out there at least for me because getting her out of the house for a fake vacation and then having lawyers give her her stuff and papers seems like a bad mix legally but at the same time I find it funny and I could see Tiger doing something like that...All that money but still a nerd when it comes to women and relationships 

As for the assault Tiger hasn't had any previous mentioning's of it from Vonn or other women. I'm guessing Erica is going to say he was either drunk or pilled up and was rough during sex. Guess we'll see.

I think in the end Tiger will give her $5-10m to just go away 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Str8Putt said:

Yeah that's all I was trying to say about if he kicked her out and she established it as her resident there could be issues. I wasn't defending him. It's only her side of the complaint and it sounds a little out there at least for me because getting her out of the house for a fake vacation and then having lawyers give her her stuff and papers seems like a bad mix legally but at the same time I find it funny and I could see Tiger doing something like that...All that money but still a nerd when it comes to women and relationships 

As for the assault Tiger hasn't had any previous mentioning's of it from Vonn or other women. I'm guessing Erica is going to say he was either drunk or pilled up and was rough during sex. Guess we'll see.

I think in the end Tiger will give her $5-10m to just go away 

Totally agree here, he will pay to do damage control and make her go away. We won't hear the real story until maybe 30 years later.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2023 at 11:15 AM, jholz said:

I had no idea you were this plugged in Richard - but I should have assumed. Appreciate the response and as usual, the knowledge. You've got a point, mon frer.

My "early career was a mess" comment is certainly hyperbole and perhaps a poor choice of words.

It does, however, intend to speak very specifically of the politics of youth ski racing in Colorado (and in general to a certain extent). There are certain programs that produce world class talent in Colorado - Vail and Steamboat Springs by and large. Everyone eventually seems to gravitate to those programs. Gotta have some money to get into those circles. Does provide some advantage.

I raced against the Puckett brothers growing up. It was always clear they were more talented that the vast majority of us. Lindsay was the same way from what I understand.

She's clearly got talent. But, I raced with some other folks who had that same level of talent. They didn't quite get the breaks.

I like an underdog. I dislike prima donnas. Lindsay always struck me as the latter. Maybe I'm wrong.

McKinney won when no one cared and ski racing was totally unknown to most US audiences. I had this poster on my wall:

If there is one #ski image that I consider my all-time favorite - this is  it! Tamara McKinney for @rossignol. My first … | Ski racing, Vintage ski,  World cup skiing

That chick was punk rock. I assume she still is.

Thanks for the kind response Brotha👊

I was actually looking for this type of "Prima Donna" air as I had first met her at my Sis's place, which was right around the corner from Tiger/Elin's(actually 6 houses away and 4 from the fire hydrant😂🤪). Though I never met Tiger, I did meet and spend a little time around Elle, though she hung with my Sis and the other Mom's & their kids, I with the dads, and my Sis said that Elin was great, no 'tude at all. Tiger, even when home, never came over, even though there sometimes were two Tour Boys/wives/kids, one bein a pretty good friend of Tiger's, that were usually there.

Anyhoo, regarding Lindsey, she was great and really was like the Pied Piper when we went to a local coffee shop as the kids, especially the girls, were on her like bees on honey, and she always took the time, once to the point that I tried to get my Sis to go over and get her out, as I had a tee time approaching and I ended up leavin by myself to make it to the club while they were still there with the kids.

I got the impression that she didn't really have a childhood, in the sense of what we look at as a "normal" childhood, as while my niece also did not really have a normal childhood, she did have a great support system in her parents, my parents, along with my Bros & myself to help pick her up if indicated, giving her either a hug or a kick in the *ss, though also letting her pick herself up when necessary, which many of her friends and peers did not have, as their support system was ALWAYS there to pick them up. What she did not have was my Sis/Bro-in-Law pushing her as Lindsey did(sorta like Tiger/Earl) in her life. Their only demand of their daughter/my niece, was that she give her all, 💯 and everything that she had, as long as she competed, regardless of the sport or activity(she has a 4.25 GPA). She does not have to Play soccer to attend Duke, and my Bro-inLaw told her that if she just wants to go as a "regular" student, he and my Sis were 100% behind her. From what my Sis said, Lindsey never had that. 

How Lindsey carried herself around her peers I have no idea though from what I've read, most speak highly of her.

She just struck me, as my Grandmother used to say, "a good kindhearted soul," who hasn't made the best choices with her men, as she never had a good solid male role model in her life by which to measure others and set her own standards🤷🏻‍♂️

Have a Great Season Bro👊

Richard 

Edited by Forged4ever
  • Like 4

On 3/8/2023 at 11:45 AM, puresurfr said:
Well thats something interesting. Wonder what hornet's nest this kicks up ?? Possible reason that he is not at the Players ?  Preparing for lawsuit ?

No, lol. His attorneys will handle the lawsuit and likely won’t take an hour of his time for several months. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye77 said:

No, lol. His attorneys will handle the lawsuit and likely won’t take an hour of his time for several months. 

right?! tiger had someone else lock her out of the house but people are acting like he'll be the one negotiating settlement terms himself.

• Like 2

Ping G425 LST 9º | TPT 15LO

TM SIM2 4W 16.5º | Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 8TX

TM SIM2 7W 21º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland RTX Raw 52/mid 56/mid 60/full | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping Custom PLD Anser 2

1 hour ago, Forged4ever said:

Thanks for the kind response Brotha👊

I was actually looking for this type of "Prima Donna" air as I had first met her at my Sis's place, which was right around the corner from Tiger/Elle's(actually 6 houses away and 4 from the fire hydrant😂🤪). Though I never met Tiger, I did meet and spend a little time around Elle, though she hung with my Sis and the other Mom's & their kids, I with the dads, and my Sis said that Elle was great, no 'tude at all. Tiger, even when home, never came over, even though there sometimes were two Tour Boys/wives/kids, one bein a pretty good friend of Tiger's, that were usually there.

Anyhoo, regarding Lindsey, she was great and really was like the Pied Piper when we went to a local coffee shop as the kids, especially the girls, were on her like bees on honey, and she always took the time, once to the point that I tried to get my Sis to go over and get her out, as I had a tee time approaching and I ended up leavin by myself to make it to the club while they were still there with the kids.

I got the impression that she didn't really have a childhood, in the sense of what we look at as a "normal" childhood, as while my niece also did not really have a normal childhood, she did have a great support system in her parents, my parents, along with my Bros & myself to help pick her up if indicated, giving her either a hug or a kick in the *ss, though also letting her pick herself up when necessary, which many of her friends and peers did not have, as their support system was ALWAYS there to pick them up. What she did not have was my Sis/Bro-in-Law pushing her as Lindsey did(sorta like Tiger/Earl) in her life. Their only demand of their daughter/my niece, was that she give her all, 💯 and everything that she had, as long as she competed, regardless of the sport or activity(she has a 4.25 GPA). She does not have to Play soccer to attend Duke, and my Bro-inLaw told her that if she just wants to go as a "regular" student, he and my Sis were 100% behind her. From what my Sis said, Lindsey never had that. 

How Lindsey carried herself around her peers I have no idea though from what I've read, most speak highly of her.

She just struck me, as my Grandmother used to say, "a good kindhearted soul," who hasn't made the best choices with her men, as she never had a good solid male role model in her life by which to measure others and set her own standards🤷🏻‍♂️

Have a Great Season Bro👊

Richard 

Next thread. 

Who has Richard not met.... JK. 

This thread is really all BS except. Your niece changing from one sport where she was nationally ranked to a sport she never really played and got a scholarship to Duke!! Effing Duke? D1!!! That's impressive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1