APPLY NOW: Cobra King SpeedZone & King SpeedZone Xtreme Driver Testing! Test Both Drivers!

knudson81 ·  
knudson81knudson81 My WITB is $100 but my swing is $.50Marshals, Media Staffer  3311WRX Points: 344Posts: 3,311 Marshals
Joined:  edited May 21, 2020 4:55pm in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment #1

Are you a SpeedZone or SpeedZone Xtreme golfer? Well here is your chance to put them head-to-head and figure out what driver is best for you! That's right, four (4) testers chosen here are going to get BOTH the Cobra King SpeedZone and King SpeedZone Xtreme drivers to review and report back to the community! We want to know the differences and how each driver works for your swing! Apply now for your chance at this XTREMEME testing event!

ABOUT SpeedZone Driver

The SPEEDZONE Driver features a traditional shape with front to back CG adjustability and is perfect for those who like to work the ball and fine tune launch and spin without sacrificing forgiveness. Golf's first CNC Milled Infinity Face increases the milled area by 95% and expands the zone of maximum ball speed. A new T-Bar Speed Chassis reduces the amount of Titanium used in order to create a stronger frame that can withstand high speed collisions while improving feel and stability. 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible to create the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball for high launch with low spin.

ABOUT SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

As the name states, the SPEEDZONE XTREME is designed for extreme speed, distance and forgiveness. A larger shape features a 6g interchangeable weight on the sole, and a fixed 17g tungsten weight in the back that achieve our highest MOI. Golf's first CNC Milled Infinity Face increases the milled area by 95% and expands the zone of maximum ball speed. A new T-Bar Speed Chassis reduces the amount of Titanium used in order to create a stronger frame that can withstand high speed collisions while improving feel and stability. 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible to create the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball for high launch with low spin.

TO APPLY

Go to Cobra Golf's Website HERE

In a post below, answer the following:

1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test?
  2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver?
  3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying?
  4. Current Driver Setup?
  5. Were you fit for that driver?
  6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos?

You must be a U.S. member in good standing and be able the drivers outdoors on course as well as on the range. GolfWRX and Cobra Golf will select the four (4) testers from the applicants and contact them via PM in about 2 weeks.

Posted:
Make sure to follow the TG2 podcast!

Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud

tg2_badgeV2_125.jpg
Post edited by knudson81 on

Comments

• QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10367WRX Points: 3,560Handicap: 8Posts: 10,367 ClubWRX

Cant not try for this one!!

1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9 X flex
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? looks and feel
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? some times
    4. Current Driver Setup? SIM MAX 9 degree KBS TD category 5 shaft
    5. Were you fit for that driver? Yes, but by me.
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Of course!!

Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade SIM 10.5 KBS TD 70TX
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 49 and 64
    WEDGES: Titleist SM7 54 and 60 KBS tour custom matte black shafts.
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • 976-Evil976-Evil Hacker Extraordinaire IFYDKMIGTHTKYMembers  380WRX Points: 146Posts: 380 Greens
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 10.5 stiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? How light it is and workability
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Yes
    4. Current Driver Setup? TM M5 10.5
    5. Were you fit for that driver? Yes
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes

Posted:

TM M5 - HZRDUS Smoke Green
    TM M2 3W - 15* - Aldila 125 MST 60
    TM Rescue 2 - 16* - LM stiff
    TM P790 4-PW C-Taper 120S
    TM MG - 54/58
    BM No 2 - Not Made for the Tour

• Jeff58Jeff58 Bend OregonMembers  297WRX Points: 183Posts: 297 Greens
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 10.5 S LH
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Accuracy
    4. Current Driver Setup? TaylorMade M6 9.0 / Evenflow Blue 6.0
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes

Posted:
  • precision28precision28 Members  48WRX Points: 14Handicap: 7Posts: 48 Bunkers
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9.0 xtra stiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Accuracy and performance
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Very little
    4. Current Driver Setup? Callaway epic flash 9.0 tensei blue xstiff
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely
    Posted:
  • awtryau89awtryau89 Hoschton, GAMembers, ClubWRX  1502WRX Points: 296Posts: 1,502 ClubWRX

1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9* Stiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? It has to give better numbers over my current driver and be as forgiving.
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? No, it has to ft my current swing to make the cut.
    4. Current Driver Setup? Ping G410 LST 9* turned down to 8* w/Ventus Black 6s
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? For Sure!!!

Posted:
  • PnojPnoj Members  40WRX Points: 13Posts: 40 Bunkers
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 10.5* Stiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Forgiving and good feel.
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Yes, I like to tinker with the loft sleeves.
    4. Current Driver Setup? Callaway Epic Flash 9* with a Project x Hazardous Handcrafted Yellow 6s
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? 100&

Posted:

Advertisement
  • double or triple?double or triple? Members  2032WRX Points: 131Posts: 2,032 Platinum Tees

• Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 10.5 stiff flex
    • What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Looks and comfort
    • Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Depending on course conditions yes
    • Current Driver Setup? Callaway mavrik SZ 10.5 with VR 6s
    • Were you fit for that driver? No 
    • Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Without a doubt yes!!!

Posted:
  • danielwkelliherdanielwkelliher Members  244WRX Points: 91Posts: 244 Fairways
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9 degree X
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Feel, Look, Forgiveness
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Yes, usually play around with shafts
    4. Current Driver Setup? G410 LST

Posted:

G410 LST - Diamana 60TX, Smoke Green 60 TX
    TS3 15.75 - Evenflow White 75 6.5
    919 Tours 4-PW - Project X 6.0
    RTX4 - 50/54-60 - S400 TI
    Spider X Custom and T22 NP2

• jas904jas904 Members  1567WRX Points: 213Handicap: 1.4Posts: 1,567 Platinum Tees
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9.0 Stiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Sound and feel has to be right, assuming that the performance is equal to or better than what is currently in the bag.
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Yes I like to switch it up based upon course conditions, what my swing is doing, etc.
    4. Current Driver Setup? TM M4 8.5, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60, stiff, 44.5"
    5. Were you fit for that driver? Kind of. I was for the head long ago and another shaft, but have since switched to my current shaft
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes, of course.

Posted:
    TaylorMade M4 8.5, Aldila Rogue White 130 M.S.I. 60S
    TaylorMade M3 15, HZRDUS Black 75S
    Callaway XR Pro 20, Project X LZ S
    Srixon Z765 4-PW, KBS TGI 95 hs x1
    Ping Glide 3.0 50 & 56 SS, KBS TGI 95 hs x1
    Ping Glide 3.0 60 TS, KBS TGI 95
    Ping Ketsch Armlock, BGT Stability
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members  9658WRX Points: 1,606Posts: 9,658 Titanium Tees
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? Speedzone 9* (left handed, Tour Length)
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Looks, Sound/Feel, price, forgiveness
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Sometimes
    4. Current Driver Setup? SIM MAX, 9*, Accra Tour Z Xtreme 475 M5
    5. Were you fit for that driver? No, but I was fit into the shaft

Posted:
    D - SIM Max | Tour Z Xtreme 475; 4w - SIM Ti | Diamana B 80; 4h - 818H2 | Tensei White 90; Irons - P760 5-PW | Modus 120; GW - Glide 3.0 50/12 | S400 Tour Issue; SW - Glide 3.0 54/12| S400 Tour Issue; LW - Glide 3.0 58/10 | S400 Tour Issue; P - Toulon San Diego or Directed Force 2.1; Ball - TP5 Pix 2.0

Incoming gear: Speedzone Xtreme 9* Driver,  Speedzone 5w, Speedzone 4i & 5i

• Mike_CMike_C Members  1593WRX Points: 204Posts: 1,593 Platinum Tees
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? SpeedZone 9 X flex, Tour length
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Consistency of ball flight, and no hook bias
    4. Current Driver Setup? Ping G410 LST 9, Tensei Orange X 60
    5. Were you fit for that driver? No

Posted:
    WITB
    Ping G410 LST 9.0 Tensei CK Orange 60 X
    Ping G410 LST 3W Tensei CK Orange 70 S
    Big Bertha Alpha 815 Hybrid 18* Fujikura Speeder 865 S
    TM GAPR Mid 4 hybrid KBS Hybrid S
    Srixon Z585 5 iron Recoil 95 F5
    Srixon Z785 6-PW Recoil 95 F5
    Cleveland CBX 2 52 bent to 51 DG 120 S
    Callaway MD 4 54/10 S Modus 3 115 W
    Ping Eye 2 SW 57.5 ZZ lite
    Original Ping B60, White Hot 2 ball blade, Never Compromise Dinero Baron,  or Cleveland BRZ 2
    Srixon Z Star or XV

Advertisement
  • MitchellGolfingMitchellGolfing Members  1458WRX Points: 220Posts: 1,458 Platinum Tees
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 10.5 Stiff in both
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Distance that doesn’t disregard forgiveness.
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Generally yes.
    4. Current Driver Setup? Callaway Xr speed 10.5 set to 9.5. Hazardous 6.0 shaft
    5. Were you fit for that driver? Nope
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely.

Posted:
    Callaway Xr speed 10.5 
    Adams Tightlies 16*
    Maltby Sti2 4-Gw
    Maltby Tour Grind 56*
    Ping Anser 33” Superstroke 3.0
  • anythingfiniteanythingfinite Members  253WRX Points: 117Posts: 253 Greens
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 8.5 or 9
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Look at address.
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Yes.
    4. Current Driver Setup? 9* Callaway Epic Flash SZ
    5. Were you fit for that driver? No.
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes.

Posted:
  • JStangJStang Members  2879WRX Points: 387Handicap: 7.1Posts: 2,879 Titanium Tees
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9 Head / X Flex Shaft
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Performance. I am looking for a driver that gives me the best chance of finding the short grass without sacrificing distance.
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Yes, I am a tinkerer by nature so I find adjustability to be an important buying factor.
    4. Current Driver Setup? 9 Degree Ping G410 LST with HZRDUS Black 6.5 75 shaft
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely. I have a Skytrak and can rent a Trackman by the hour if needed. But let's be honest, what matters is what we see on the golf course and I will provide that data to the community.

Posted:
    Mavrik SZ Rogue Fairway | 915H 2 | 718 T-MB 3 | 620 CB/MB 4-PW | Vokey SM6 52, SM7 58 | Byron DH89 LN
  • Rpete33Rpete33 Members  640WRX Points: 84Handicap: 10Posts: 640 Golden Tee

1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test?-extreme matte black 10.5 X flex
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Improvement over current driving, distance and accuracy
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying?if I’m not fitted before hand yes
    4. Current Driver Setup? G410lst with VA nemesys 75 x
    Posted:
  • AUTIGER07AUTIGER07 Just lost $1K on a putt Members  1145WRX Points: 143Handicap: +0.3Posts: 1,145 Platinum Tees

Great opportunity and would be really excited to try out both drivers! Thanks to GolfWRX and Cobra for offering this one up!

1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? - 9*; X-Flex
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? - Top 3: appearance, feel, and forgiveness. I want to look down at a driver that I'm confident in and provides the right feedback on both well-struck and poor shots. If it can help keep the ball a little bit more in play then all the better.
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? - Yes. I try the stock setup first and evaluate how everything is going. From there I'll start tinkering with the loft / lie / etc. to see if I can dial in a better flight and performance.
    4. Current Driver Setup? - 915D3 8.5* X-Flex Diamana White 70, set to C1 (most open)
    5. Were you fit for that driver? - Yes (partly why it's been in the bag for more than 5 years; haven't found anything that can beat out the consistency of it)
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? - Yes

Posted:
    Some woods, a few irons, couple wedges, and a putter.

Advertisement
  • azkaevolutionazkaevolution Members  796WRX Points: 58Posts: 796 Golden Tee
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9 R-flex
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? head shape and performance
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? yes, usually at the beginning of a season and then in the middle
    4. Current Driver Setup? Callaway GBB, 10.5*, Kuro Kage Black 50R, Upright setting, weight set 1/2 way between neutral and heel
    5. Were you fit for that driver? Yes, but post-purchase - fitted to maximize performance. Haven't found anything that exceeded the performance by enough to warrant the spend
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Of course!!

Thanks to Cobra and WRX!

Posted:
    Callaway GBB (2015) 10.5*, KK Black TiNi 50 R
    Callaway XR 17*, Project X LZ 50 
    Callaway XR16 Steelhead 19* Hybrid, Matrix Ozik Program F15 65g
    Adams New Idea 25*, Bassara Eagle R-flex
    Mizuno 2016 JPX EZ Forged, 5i-PW TT XP95 R300
    Titleist SM7 Vokey 50.08 F Grind
    Titleist SM5 Vokey 54.10 M Grind
    Callaway MD2 Tour 58.09 T Grind
    Odyssey Versa Black 90 V-line Superstroke
  • HairpieHairpie Lincoln, CAMembers  2148WRX Points: 131Posts: 2,148 Platinum Tees
    1.  Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 10.5, stiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Feel, look, ballflight
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Sometimes
    4. Current Driver Setup? Cobra F9/ Fujikura Atmos tour spec Blue 60S
    5. Were you fit for that driver? NO
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely

Posted:
    Cobra King f9/Fujikura Atmos Red TS 60S
    TEE 15* XCG/DVS 70S
    Adams Idea Pro 20*/Aldila Blue Bayou 80S
    Srixon 565 4-PW / Nippon tour modus 105S
    TM TP 52*
    TM TP ATV 56*
    TM TP ATV 60*
    Giannini Legacy 3

• socccer4life3socccer4life3 Members  274WRX Points: 42Handicap: 20+Posts: 274 Greens
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 10.5 stiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? performance/accuracy
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? yes
    4. Current Driver Setup? 10.5 epic -diamana w series stiff
    5. Were you fit for that driver? yes
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? yes

Posted:
  • mottsmotts Members  14WRX Points: 10Posts: 14 Bunkers
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 10.5 or 9.5
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Feel, Accuracy
    4. Current Driver Setup? 10.5 TM SIM Max w/ Oban shaft

Posted:
  • willywonkawillywonka Members  7WRX Points: 61Handicap: 9Posts: 7 Bunkers
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9 Xstiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Feel, look at setup
    4. Current Driver Setup? Cobra F8+ 9* Aldila Synergy Black TX

Posted:

Advertisement
  • drob1031drob1031 Members  16WRX Points: 15Handicap: 15Posts: 16 Bunkers

Shooting my shot

1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9* X-Stiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Feel
    4. Current Driver Setup? G410 LST 9*, Evenflow Black 6.0

Posted:
  • DFS PFDDFS PFD Members  1673WRX Points: 915Handicap: 1.8Posts: 1,673 Platinum Tees
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9* X flex
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Consistency
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Only if necessary
    4. Current Driver Setup? 9* SIM with Ventus black 6X
    5. Were you fit for that driver? Not professionally, but on personal use LM.
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely.

Thanks to WRX and Cobra for the opportunity!

Posted:
    SIM 8* Ventus Black 6X
    G410 LST  HZRDUS Smoke Hulk 6.5TX 60g 
    Epic Flash SZ 15* Tensei PW 80TX
    2-PW Ping Blueprint DG X7
    55* SM8 Raw
    61* SM8 Raw
    L.A.B 2.1 

• scooterhd2scooterhd2 Members  880WRX Points: 296Handicap: 7Posts: 880 Golden Tee
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 10.5 / Stiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Ball speed and accuracy
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Not a ton. but if I notice a real trend I will make adjustments.
    4. Current Driver Setup? Ping G410 Plus 9, Tensei Orange 60S
    5. Were you fit for that driver? Nope.
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely. Have gamed alot of Cobra stuff throughout the years and saw major success with the F9 driver, so I am excited about the SpeedZone series. Will get a lot of on course and range testing. Detailed write ups and great pictures. Monitor numbers as soon as I can get in one. Lets put the infinity face to work!

Posted:
    Post edited by scooterhd2 on

Ping G410+ 9*, Tensei Pro Orange

Adams XTD Ti 17*, Fubuki

Apex 20*, AD DI 85

Srixon U85 23*, AD DI 95

Srixon 585 5-6, Nippon 120

Srixon 785 7-PW, Nippon 120

Ping Glide 3.0 52*, Nippon 120

TM Hi Toe 56*&60*, Nippon 120

Evnroll ER3

• SwingBluesSwingBlues We are the Old Dark Navy Blues Members  3512WRX Points: 169Posts: 3,512 Titanium Tees
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9 stiff flex
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Adjustability and forgiveness
    4. Current Driver Setup? Ping G410 LST with Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec 6S & Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero with Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6S
    5. Were you fit for that driver? No, self fitted based on on-course performance in real world condition.
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Yes.

Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9*, Fujikura Ventus 6-S finished 44.5"
    Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Honma 737 18* 5 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite

Taylormade P790 4-PW, Dynamic Gold 105 S300 with ProSoft inserts, Pure Wrap grips
    Ben Hogan 2018 Equalizer 48* and 52* Forged wedges
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge
    Directed Force Reno "2.05" (Presse IV tweaked) Putter with BGT Stability shaft

Ball: Srixon XV, 2019 Taylormade TP-5x
    Swing: PPGS, a Surgite !!!
  • lvmikelvmike Las VegasMembers  710WRX Points: 73Posts: 710 Golden Tee

Thanks GolfWRX and Cobra for providing this opportunity!

1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9.0* stiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Look at address. Nothing else matters if I can't stand the way it looks every time I set up.
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Yes, and I purposely steer away from glued heads for that reason. I like the flexibility since my swing isn't the same swing to swing, day to day.
    4. Current Driver Setup? Taylormade M5 9* (set to 8.25*) w/GD AD Tour BB-6 stiff
    5. Were you fit for that driver? Yes (originally Tensei White Pro), but have switched the shaft to my go to and found more consistency and length.

Posted:
    9* TM M5 w/GD AD BB-6
    15* TM M6 w/Atmos
    19* TM SIM Max w/Ventus Blue
    Callaway Apex '19 w/KBS Tour
    Callaway MD5 54*
    Callaway PM Grind '19 58*
    Odyssey StrokeLab Ten S (Tour only NO sightline) 33"

Advertisement
  • scottc25scottc25 Members  705WRX Points: 108Handicap: 4Posts: 705 Golden Tee
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9* X-Stiff (Left-Handed!!!)
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Results
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? No
    4. Current Driver Setup? Callaway Rogue Subzero w/ Graphite Design Tour AD BB 7x
    5. Were you fit for that driver? I fit myself but during a future fitting I had they recommended no changes.
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely!

Posted:
  • wcbjrwcbjr Members  2933WRX Points: 185Handicap: 1.2Posts: 2,933 Titanium Tees
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? 9.0, X-stiff
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Adjustability and low spin
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Yes. No swing is the same all the time.
    4. Current Driver Setup? Callaway Epic Flash SZ, Aldila Rogue White 130MSI X-stiff
    5. Were you fit for that driver? Yes.
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Of course! I've reviewed clubs, balls, clothes and more on this site! And I play year round (live in TX) and have a SkyTrak setup in my garage!

Posted:
  • jwm1jwm1 Members  182WRX Points: 109Posts: 182 Fairways
    1. 9* XS flex
    2. Lower launch and maintaining spin.
    4. Current Driver Setup? Ping G Max 9.0 Atmos Black shaft

Posted:

Advertisement
  • blev2blev2 Blev Members  548WRX Points: 87Posts: 548 Golden Tee
    1. Loft and flex of the SpeedZone and SpeedZone Xtreme drivers you want to test? I’d like to try a 9.5* with x-stiff shaft.
    2. What is the biggest factor in buying a new driver? Distance and forgiveness first. Looks second.
    3. Do you adjust your drivers after buying? Yes.
    4. Current Driver Setup? Epic Flash subzero triple diamond with a speeder 757 TR x-stiff.
    5. Were you fit for that driver? No.
    6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and high quality photos? Absolutely!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.