Can we start a "forum thread" for Scratch and plus handicaps only?

2»

Comments

  • jtitleist12jtitleist12 Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭
    Yes, and you could call it the "We Are Elite" Forum...no pee-ons allowed!
  • FergusonFerguson Members Posts: 4,701 ✭✭
    As long as the club pros tell stories about the dialogue as a result of wearing golf clothing in public to such places as the grocery store and church, I'm in.





    "Are you a golf pro?"

    "Why, yes, I am."

    "Have you won anything?"

    "I have won over the hearts of many."
  • DrudershDrudersh ClubWRX Posts: 2,917 ClubWRX


    And it could have a sub forum for people who hit 200 yard 7 irons with project X 8.5 shafts




    "Has anyone tried soft stepping their hard stepped x 2 DG X7's? I butter cut a 6 iron from 231 yesterday and it didn't hold the green. Wondering if I need additional spin on my mid irons"
    Ping G 10.5 Tour 65s
    Ping G 14.5 Tour 80x
    Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Iron AD DI 95x
    Ping Anser Forged Project X 6.0
    Ping Glide 50*SS, 54*SS, 58*SS Project X 6.0
    Odyssey Versa 2-Ball
  • youngstructuralyoungstructural Members Posts: 809 ✭✭
    edited Dec 3, 2018 #35
    I vote for a white belts forum where any poster has to lead with a selfie of themselves wearing their white belt.



    We all know its not the vanity cap that makes the man, its the white belt.
    Titleist TS3, Evenflow stiff, 9.5, A1
    Callaway Rouge SZ w/AD-DI 7x, 13.5*
    Callaway Epic 2 Hybrid 18*
    Titleist AP3 718 4-pw (weakened 2*)
    Bettinardi Studio 28 Arm Lock
    Vokey 50*, 54*, 58*
    Titleist ProV1x (2017)
  • jas904jas904 Members Posts: 1,374 ✭✭
    Lowest I’ve ever been is 0.6. Story of my life, coming up a little bit short. Darn it.
    TaylorMade M4 8.5, HZRDUS Yellow 65
    TaylorMade M3 15, HZRDUS Black 75
    Callaway XR Pro 20, Project X LZ
    Srixon Z765 4-PW, Steelfiber 110
    Titleist SM6 50F Steelfiber 110, SM7 56S Steelfiber 110, SM7 60D Steelfiber 110
    Ping Ketsch Armlock
  • MtlJeffMtlJeff MontrealMembers Posts: 28,370 ✭✭
    Drudersh wrote:



    And it could have a sub forum for people who hit 200 yard 7 irons with project X 8.5 shafts




    "Has anyone tried soft stepping their hard stepped x 2 DG X7's? I butter cut a 6 iron from 231 yesterday and it didn't hold the green. Wondering if I need additional spin on my mid irons"




    Most of those guys are 14 indexes in my experience here
    Ping G400 Max 9 w/Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Epic Subzero 14* w/Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Apex Hybrid 20 w/Diamana D+ 95
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
    Callaway MD Forged 52,56 w/S300
    Callaway MD 2.0 60 PM grind w/s300
    SGC Northwood Center Shaft 400g
  • dmac4gdmac4g Members Posts: 1,259 ✭✭
    Long time listener, first time caller here.



    Need a couple of answers before I can make a decision......



    1. Will the sub-forum have a dress code? I cant stand posts from people wearing jeans at their computers...........



    2. Will members have a neat badge on the sight to signify they are elite?



    I'll hang up and listen to your reply.........
  • illum1na71illum1na71 Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Will this sub forum be more pretentious? If so, I'm in.
  • DrudershDrudersh ClubWRX Posts: 2,917 ClubWRX
    MtlJeff wrote:

    Drudersh wrote:



    And it could have a sub forum for people who hit 200 yard 7 irons with project X 8.5 shafts




    "Has anyone tried soft stepping their hard stepped x 2 DG X7's? I butter cut a 6 iron from 231 yesterday and it didn't hold the green. Wondering if I need additional spin on my mid irons"




    Most of those guys are 14 indexes in my experience here




    "14 index here, hit 16 greens yesterday and shot 84. Thinking about swapping out my irons shafts to improve proximity. What iron shafts will I hit closest to the hole?"
    Ping G 10.5 Tour 65s
    Ping G 14.5 Tour 80x
    Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Iron AD DI 95x
    Ping Anser Forged Project X 6.0
    Ping Glide 50*SS, 54*SS, 58*SS Project X 6.0
    Odyssey Versa 2-Ball
  • Gary GutfulGary Gutful Members Posts: 1,170 ✭✭
    What you said:



    Can we start a "forum thread" for Scratch and plus handicaps only?





    What others will read:



    Can we start a forum thread for "Scratch and plus handicaps" only?
  • SheriffBoothSheriffBooth Marshals, BST Volunteer Mods Posts: 4,440 mod
    We will not be starting a new forum or thread based on handicap.



    /thread
    Taylormade M6, 9.0*, Hzrdus Smoke 60 S
    Taylormade M5, 15*, Hzrdus Smoke 70 S
    Callaway Apex 3H, Kuro Kage S
    Taylormade P-790, 4-PW, Recoil 110 F4 +1"
    Taylormade MG 50, 56, 60 Recoil 110 F4 +1"
    Cameron Futura 5.5M, 36"
This discussion has been closed.