Tiger Mails In Masters Menu

With word today that the Masters Champions dinner is still on, one has to wonder how much thought Tiger put into his menu choices. I believe the menu of fajitas, sushi and sashimi, with milkshakes for dessert, is the same as he used last time he was hosting. That really doesn't sound like something befitting such a fine event. It's almost as bad as the 1998 dinner when he ordered cheeseburgers. Odd.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess when you win one, you can put more thought into it.    These are just items added to the menu.  Anything else the The Masters has on it's normal menu is available to anyone present. 

Ive always like fish, NY has a lot, but what was really cool was in Greece, we were just driving around by the sea and saw a tiny restaurant on the beach with all these octopus hanging up outside. 

1998 dinner was classic.  Sarazen and Sam enjoyed the milkshakes. It's an evening of socializing, lots of guys have ordered their favorites other than the champion's menu forever.  It's not Iron Chef.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Socrates said:

I guess when you win one, you can put more thought into it. 

These are just items added to the menu.  Anything else the The Masters has on it's normal menu is available to anyone present.   And I'm sure only a few eat the items requested.  Still better than haggis.

Yeah, I don’t think he’s out to impress anyone.

As you said, I’m sure there’s a bunch of stuff on the menu.

Fajitas and sushi and milkshakes is very tasty and good for a bunch of guys hanging out. 

• Like 1

When I first read this title I thought it said “ tiger tails on masters menu “.  And I have to admit. I thought that tiger tail soup would be over the top. 

• Like 2

TM Sim Max 10.5 Ventus Red 6x 

TM RBZ 14* Addi 8x 

Ping g410 17.5* synergy blue 70TX 

Miura MC-501 3-Pw modus 130x 

Artisan 53 59 modus 130s 

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

4 hours ago, Greg_B said:

With word today that the Masters Champions dinner is still on, one has to wonder how much thought Tiger put into his menu choices. I believe the menu of fajitas, sushi and sashimi, with milkshakes for dessert, is the same as he used last time he was hosting. That really doesn't sound like something befitting such a fine event. It's almost as bad as the 1998 dinner when he ordered cheeseburgers. Odd.

So what exactly would befit such an event? High end cuts of beef and sashimi are some of the most expensive proteins on the planet

32 minutes ago, Ferguson said:

Well folks, this is Greg_B.   

He is going to enlighten us, and Tiger Woods apparently, on what dinner selection is befitting such an event.  

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ITj_/2nd-swing-patron-saint-of-do-overs-come-on-greg

How the H-E-double hockey sticks did you do that? Do you have a photographic memory of golf commercials or just hit triple 7's on your google search?

• Haha 1

Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 50* DG Wedge
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54* DG Wedge
Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize

It does seem like an odd mix to me. 

But NEVER bad mouth cheeseburgers

I also won't judge, if i ever won a Masters (unlikely, i am not a pro golfer) the dinner would be guinness nachos and beer

Callaway Mavrik Max 9 w/Hzrdus Smoke Black 80
Callaway Epic SubZero 13 w/ Matrix Black Tie 80
Ping G400 Crossover 20 w/KBS Tour Prototype 85
Ping G410 4-SW w/S300
Titleist Vokey SM8 60 M grind

Deschamps Blade 375g

10 hours ago, Greg_B said:

what kind of uppity food are you eating OP?

Callaway Rogue SubZero 9* 

TEE CBX 119 4wd 16.5*

Wilson Staff FG Tour F5 3h 19*

Wilson Staff C300 Forged 4i

Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 5-GW

Scratch 56* DS

Toulon Atlanta

I’d add in lobster sliders and blackened fish tacos and that menu is perfect 

Ping G400 Max 10.5* Fubuki K 60x

Ping G400 5w 16.5* Blueboard 73x Ping G400 7w 19.5* Diamana B 80s

Callaway Apex 4h 23* Fubuki 82x Callaway Apex 5h 26* Mitsu KK 90s

Mizuno 919T 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 95 f4
Vokey SM2 50*, SM2 TVD 56*M & 59*M, 64* Recoil Proto 95 f4

Piretti Matera Elite

There is nothing wrong with a sushi and sashimi dinner.  Ever been to Nobu?  I have and the food there is out of this world delicious.  Fajitas, meh I can take it or leave it.  Milk shakes are good to wash down all that good Japanese food. 

TM SIM MAX 9* w/Ventus Black 7x

TM SIM 15* w/Ventus Blue 8x

TM Tour Issue Deep Face Ghost Proto 2 HB  w/Thump 105x

Vega VDC-01 4-PW w/Recoil Proto 125 F5

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+

58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Newport 1

Snell MTB-X

14 minutes ago, phizzy30 said:

There is nothing wrong with a sushi and sashimi dinner.  Ever been to Nobu?  I have and the food there is out of this world delicious.  Fajitas, meh I can take it or leave it.  Milk shakes are good to wash down all that good Japanese food. 

No! Heard it’s good.

I prefer very small sushi places. Places where, after you’re done, you can order a couple of more pieces and they can get them to you quickly ; )

If you go in and there are Japanese people eating at the bar in front of the chefs, you know it’s good. If not....

Edited by bscinstnct
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, jholz said:

How the H-E-double hockey sticks did you do that? Do you have a photographic memory of golf commercials or just hit triple 7's on your google search?

Well, it’s Ferguson... ‘nuff said.

He (and most everyone who posted) missed the entire point.  Tiger couldn’t be bothered to do anything different from what he chose 12 years ago. Hence the mailing it in reference. I mean, give it a little effort there, Eldrick. It isn’t like it was back then and hopefully neither are you. Perhaps some Redemption Ribs with a side of Contrition Cornbread, and maybe some humble pie for dessert. 

18 hours ago, Socrates said:

I guess when you win one, you can put more thought into it. 

These are just items added to the menu.  Anything else the The Masters has on it's normal menu is available to anyone present.   And I'm sure only a few eat the items requested.  Still better than haggis.

Have you ever tried Haggis?

• Like 1

Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Diamana D+
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black 
Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
Titleist T100 4-PW Stiff Project X LZ
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x 2019

9 hours ago, Greg_B said:

He (and most everyone who posted) missed the entire point.  Tiger couldn’t be bothered to do anything different from what he chose 12 years ago. Hence the mailing it in reference. I mean, give it a little effort there, Eldrick. It isn’t like it was back then and hopefully neither are you. Perhaps some Redemption Ribs with a side of Contrition Cornbread, and maybe some humble pie for dessert. 

Is that you Fuzzy?

• Like 3
10 hours ago, phizzy30 said:

I have to admit. I had t ever heard of Nobu.    Immediately I thought you meant you had dinner at jar jars place !?  

22877F69-B163-4A12-9787-6FD9056EF530.png

TM RBZ 14* Addi 8x 

Artisan 53 59 modus 130s 

9 hours ago, Greg_B said:

Maybe he still likes the same food ?   I do.  

• Like 1

TM RBZ 14* Addi 8x 

Artisan 53 59 modus 130s